Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1191
<< 1188  1189  1190    1192  1193  1194 >>

join

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
You can be guaranteed that when the time comes we won't even know it because they won't tell us useless eaters.

They will make sure that they are locked away with their loved ones in one of the many bunkers built for them. Only when we start looking around and realize that the elite are slowly disappearing will we wake up.

We are not important.

We only eat the food that they want to hoard and we must be allowed to die off.

I only hope that some will see these pathetic dirt bags for what they truly are and not give them the chance to run.

Payback is always sweet.

Peace

Greetings jude11:

Thank you as always, for your time, consideration and participation.

We need to keep the horror of this environmental warfare nuclear holocaust on the front page
of we, the people's, minds and thoughts in a positive, pro-active way, so as to be a beacon of light in the dark night of a potential nuclear winter, as [color=Cyan]positive thoughts create positive reality.

We certainly do not need any more distractions to further pollute our understanding of manifesting reality.

We need not go there any further, as Unity_99 is, as always (TY), on top of that angle.

This is not over, by a long shot.

We always are gratified when we take the time (which we, as a species, are quickly running out of) to enjoy a sample of your wide-ranging posts. Speaking of time, we have been utilizing a tad bit extra time to format our threads and posts so as to be more visually appealing and hopefully act as a magnet for attention, as there is a multitude of other attention-getting things to read on ATS (elsewhere doesn't count in this equation).

Thank you for all you do.

BTW, the bunkers are being dealt with and do you happen to have an outlet for large amounts
of 'slightly-used' office furniture; FOB Denver

Which, of course, was the perfect segue...

Payback is always sweet.

Please allow us a bit of latitude, as it will all come together by the end of this post. There is more than one way to skin the [color=Chartreuse]Fukushima Death Dragon. Read and enjoy our signature threads for further enlightenment, if you please.

Part of our overall media campaign has been to post Fukushima-related Tweets that link to ATS, in the hope that more than a few peeps will come on over and sit a spell and immerse themselves in the search for truth - welcome new members from around the world!

And maybe they'll take a look at EARTH AID, the Concert to Save Humanity.

Back to payback. We have been having a bit of fun here, and would appreciate your keen insight and comment.

That is not Photoshop, people.

Do we have your undivided attention now?

FULL DISCLOSURE
[color=Chartreuse]SOPA was solely responsible for this "U.S. TYRANNY" post on China's Development webpage.

We did this to attract (The Truth Is Viral) Bobby Powell's attention, so as to draw him, his technical abilities and general media savvy to the plight of the Japanese people directly affected by this [color=Cyan]violation of basic human rights to a radiation-free environment and future.

We further believe that by putting a human face on this catastrophe, we can continue to focus attention on the fact that the Nukushima multiple melt-through disaster/fiasco is spewing life-altering radiation 24/7/365 with no solution nor end in sight. Inertia must be overcome.

[color=FDD017]The unification of the Occupy and Anti-Nuclear movements worldwide has exploded into the worst nightmare conceivable for the intertwined military industrial complex and the beleaguered commercial nuclear power industry, because an informed, motivated and disenfranchised populace is an enraged monster that cannot be easily returned to the cage.
ANO revealed

(click graphic for stargate)

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

edit on 26/1/2012 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der

Great finds Z and AC. The metal layering everywhere had me wondering for ages. An air gap with a steel I beam and steel plating doesn't seem the most insulating if it were because of fallout between 3-4.
What if the concrete buildings got so nailed by the underground explosion and earthquakes, that the heavy machinery began to cause further damage. Perhaps they had to build this to spread the load?
edit on 26/1/12 by GhostR1der because: grammuratical

GR, J&C and Q, thats my guess too. The UC was so weakened in the blast and melting of it's insides that they had to build a support floor at ground level so heavy equipment didnt fall through.

Its telling that the area they have always been most concerned about is R4, the only unit with an unloaded RPV. But if any one reactor was directly connected to the UC it makes sense that it would be R4. I have a sneaking suspicion that R4 was their pet reactor feeding the UC.

I dont think they would go to all the trouble of burying contaminated debris where they are constantly working. They were in a frantic race with time and probably hauled stuff out as fast as they could so they could build the support floor.

Some day a Dai-ichi worker from the past will come forward with info on all of this. Please
edit on 26-1-2012 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
reply to post by qmantoo

Also they cant hide something big like this,
around of J-Town many hungry Journalists are waiting for their Break-Through Story!

Human, since day one there have been organizations including news gathering ones that have been asking for access to the plant and are refused. Only two tours have been allowed in this time, and both were so heavily regulated that nobody got a chance to explore stuff.

And remember that on the first journalist tour someone snuck out the famous 45 pics. Then there were no more tours till after summer (in retaliation?).

Im sure there are thousands of investigative journalists that would love access to the plant to do a real story but cant.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
ON EDIT never mind, just a flare

Fukushima sunrise. But what is happening with R1. Been watching it for awhile and that yellow red in upper left hasnt changed like a light lens flare. Interesting. Ill keep you posted

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's kinda funny but also very typical. This thread seems to be the bastard child of the Fukushima internet family. Nobody wants to recognize us. Yet I get the feeling this is the only thread Tepco is really interested in.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Popping in for a minute to direct your attention to this thread that I feel is very important.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any ideas,please share them with the site mentioned.

Thanks,
K

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zworld

Im sure there are a lot of Lurkers who just read this thread, like me.

Ive learned a lot reading, not enough to contribute to this thread though.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Up to page 1189/1190 link directory

OK, so I think I have finished the reference library of links from this thread. Of course these will need to be updated as we go along, but in theory, apart from a few tweaks, this is as good as it is going to get.

As you can see, this time I have managed to extract most of the images referenced and the thumbnails will open a new browser page with the full image in it. Some of the images are totally unrelated but thats the crap we all post and the program cannot weed out the rubbish unfortunately. Of course, there are also no titles to these images so we cannot tell by looking at them which reactor etc is being shown and what date image was released. However, I have shown the poster and thread page number when you hover over the thumbnail so we should be able to go there and read the original text which will hopefully explain what it is all about.

The only ongoing problem is the Youtube links, which are just links and no titles. Dont know how to overcome that one.

If anyone has any interesting links to directories where more information is held, (such as the TEPCO press releases which has already been done) - please message me and I will try to download it and reference it. Titles in Japanese are going to be useless for us English-speakers unfortunately.

PDF list
Youtube & videos (Google seems to have stopped the Titles being read anonymously)
List of HTML pages referenced
Thumbnails of images referenced
Full list of TEPCO Press Releases (not just Fukushima-related)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
AC, I can't remember which vid this is from. A July tour or something like that maybe? Its a pretty interesting scene. Ill find it eventually in my unorganized vid collection but any help is appreciated. I originally posted it because of the position of the putzmeister or whatever its called. The watering end of it was over by the 4stack and I thought that might be weird.

Its also a great angle of the effium coming out 4 and how far out the panels extend on north wall, but more importantly it shows something piled up in the background near southwest corner of R4. That part of the vid should be checked if it reveals anything about their summer work.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by zworld

Im sure there are a lot of Lurkers who just read this thread, like me.

Hopefully.

Ive learned a lot reading, not enough to contribute to this thread though.

You just did. Alot. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

More than 300 anti-nuclear protestors participate in a rally to demand the closing of Hamaoka nuclear power plant in Nagoya, central Japan. The plant is built on the junction of tectonic plates and is considered to be at serious risk in any future earthquake.

Making Hamaoka a special concern to its opponents is the presence of plutonium. Chubu is the only utility in Japan to have signed a contract to process mixed oxide fuel containing plutonium and uranium with the Sellafield plant in the UK.

The industry’s clout, its collusion with government watchdogs and a largely compliant media have helped smother concerns about this potentially explosive collision of state-of-the-art atomic power with primordial seismic instability

UPDATE

The Hamaoka nuclear power plant in central Japan closed its last running reactor on Saturday, after the March quake left another plant in the north-east leaking radioactive material, its operator said.

Chubu Electric Co shut reactor five on Saturday amid concerns over its location near a fault line in Shizuoka prefecture.

Reactor four was shut down Friday, Japanese media reported.

Reactors one and two have already been decommissioned, and number three is currently shut down for routine maintenance.

Elderly woman rests on the floor of a classroom at Otsu Elementary School,
which is being used as an evacuation shelter.

Evacuees from Minamisoma arrive at Kusatsu. Their homes are within 19 miles (30 km)
of the Fukushima nuclear plant.

And under "new business."

We have begun a new “guest editorial” series whereby we present alternative viewpoints
from various individuals without credits. In this way, there is no “baggage” attributed to a particular pseudonym (nobody uses their real name anyway today) and the editorial is considered solely on merit. Stay tuned tomorrow for the reveal of today’s wordsmiths.

Without further ado, let’s get to it.

[color=Cyan]The most dangerous accident that humanity has ever witnessed is happening but don’t worry, the nuclear power industry is ‘safe’. The elites’ media team will have a hard time double-speaking this one. You will see their editorial hands moving every time you see the word safe.

If you want to close your eyes for a second and imagine what is really going on over in northern Japan just imagine the invisible level of energy and radiation like a hot fire radiating out in 360 degrees of direction, including right down into the ground and the waters below, sending death rays (yeah sure, safe ones) hundreds and now thousands of miles away.

[color=Chartreuse]So powerful is this nuclear firestorm that hundreds of miles away it’s unsafe for the children to be drinking the public water. In twelve days the contamination has spread powerfully into the local area where it is becoming unsafe to live. It’s an invisible fire but a deadly one.

[color=Cyan]Everything is safe to the monsters that have enriched themselves by poisoning humanity and polluting the world. This is a dramatic book about many converging forces that are breaking across the neck of humanity.

[color=FDD017]It really does not help our present world situation that it is mostly psychopaths who roam the top of the human heap and it has always been that way. We have trusted the wrong people and organizations and now we will pay for that huge mistake.

Denial is the name of the toxicity game that industry has played for well over a hundred years. To the chemical industry, then the petrochemical one, on into the pharmaceutical universe and then the atomic one those who make money from toxic substances deny that there is any problem with them in terms of health.

[color=FDD017]Do you think we can relax with the authorities and have confidence that they will get it all under control?

[color=Chartreuse]Can they stabilize the situation?

Or will it get explosively worse?

Peace Love Light
tfw

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
Human - I dont care how hungry these journalists are, they have shown us that there is a problem getting the real story out. I dont know what the problem is - maybe it is the mainstream media in Japan or the world not being allowed to publish the real stories. I admit there have been some leaked stories, but we still do not know some really important answers to important questions. Such as "What is going on inside?"

I agree, there must be many hungry journalists but something or someone is stopping their great stories getting out - even written in japanese.

Look, i thought similar like you and run div. Programs and Models (Mind-Games)
about this Topic "What is going on inside",
i came to the conclusion that what Tepco is telling me "must be close to the Truth"!

I don't believe anymore that all this is just a Cover-story for something bigger
like the Core on his way to Kazakhstan or a Hall full of thousands of Workers incl 3.200 Policemen's
like Enenews try to make us believe into!

What a Group of independent scientific People can tell me about all this Trouble inside,
what are they able to see?
Maybe a little bit but not much!

There are, of course, some things i want to see like much more Cameras,
direct Internet Connection to all Data, etc. but is this possible?

I don't know how it look alike in Japan or in your Home-country
but in my Nuclear Plants are something special
like a "Military Exclusion Zone" (same Rights and same Rules like a Base)
(You may need to research this for Japan or your Home-country)

And who i want to see inside this Plants?
Snake-Oil Busby or H. Caldicott?
C'mon, they are behind of anything and as i wrote already, a pitiful Laughter you may get!

PS; and as i wrote already many, many Times Tepco is not alone inside of this Plant,
there are at least 4 other Countries technical involved and i am sure that at least 4 other Nations
watch this Spot with their satellite Surveillance!

Edit: here from yesterday, not today:
edit on 27-1-2012 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Hose Installation - Shallow Quay, Latest on Trench Leaks

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

And other stuff:
www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I thought you would be interested to see the daily radiation levels as measured by the Tohoku University Cyclotron and Radioisotope Center (Sendai City, Aoba-ku, Aobayama Area).

I looked back from today 27th January 2012 to November 1st 2011 and they are ALL "No health risk" (surprise, surprise). The readings they report are generally between 0.07 to 0.24 microsieverts/hr.

Information on radiation monitoring of accidents at the Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant
Location: Tohoku University Cyclotron and Radioisotope Center (Sendai City, Aoba-ku, Aobayama Area)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zworld

Here you go Z.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Greetings my friend:

We need to keep the horror of this environmental warfare nuclear holocaust on the front page of we, the people's, minds and thoughts in a positive, pro-active way, so as to be a beacon of light in the dark night of a potential nuclear winter, as [color=Cyan]positive thoughts create positive reality.

We certainly do not need any more distractions to further pollute our understanding of manifesting reality. We lightworkers have much to do, and as usual, you are on the front line with your incisive observations.

We salute you and wish you complete safety Godspeed.

On our side of the hill, we have been keeping the Bat Signal lit since 3/11- [color=Chartreuse]Nukushima Day 1, contending that what prevails here in America is a well-organized camouflage, a criminal act, actually, orchestrated by the very same people to whom we entrusted the power to uphold the law, and - by extension, our values - and who are paid to protect US: we, the people.

That’s their damn, strike that, sworn duty!!

Ethics, integrity, responsibility, anyone?

The public health radiation-induced quandry in the United States evidenced by infant mortality rates skyrocketing, the contamination of all open water, agricultural land and the entire food chain, not to mention the broader economic and social implications, has neither been fully acknowledged nor addressed in a comprehensive and meaningful fashion by the very authorities we elected and pay mightily for... for what, pray tell?

This is an undeclared nuclear war perpetrated on the peoples of Earth by an uncaring conspiracy comprised of the JAPGOV/TEPCO, the EPA/FDA/USGOV and the MSM worldwide. We have dealt with war before, and we'll treat this attack on we, the people, as such and respond accordingly, albeit with 40 years more knowledge and ammunition plus newly-freed pent-up frustrations of feeling betrayed by those we trust... we do not forget.

America as a nation state is on the Eve of Destruction, teetering on the brink of a precipice that is surely a fatal fall if we were to plunge into the abyss. Our once-fertile, abundant lands and inland, once-pristine waters are now nuclear fallout contaminated - for how long, no one seems to be sure - hundreds, perhaps thousands of years. The balloon has dropped people, and it's called Nukushima.

Too many parts of our country are already uninhabitable forever, plagued by the broken promises of multiple lackey government agencies and nuclear-friendly-and-paid-for administrations that continued to kick the nuclear radioactive waste can down to road and these once-temporary on-site spent fuel pools and dry canister storage have now become the final resting place for this nightmare abomination that is radioactive - for all intents and purposes - FOREVER.

In this light, we are pleased to share a few non-radioactive nuggets to your fine effort.

These are some "fishing" Tweets:

Occupy+Anti-Nuclear Collective = Force to be reckoned with. TEPCO/JAPGOV blink
as radiation cover-up further exposed. DENY IGNORANCE

RADIATION WATCH 2012+RadWaste in Kyrgyzstan+StarryBrooke intense Yokohama
anti-nuclear rally pics, Passion Personified...DENY IGNORANCE

DENY IGNORANCE
Radiation Watch 2011:Cold shutdown NUKESPEAK, Yucca Mtn Boondoggle-Now What?

Mutant' life' is not quality living in our book: What say you? DENY IGNORANCE

All breadcrumbs dropped along the trail lead back to ATS... so, lead, follow,
or get out of the way!

[color=Cyan]Continue to give 'em hell, Muz... we've got your back.

click stargate

Peace Love Light
tfw

edit on 27/1/2012 by thorfourwinds because: color

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

Thanks AC.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Human-San. In every pollution disaster I have investigated there have always been those who sensationalize the story, or try and create news from the disaster. I avoid these people. I agree ENENEWS is a bogus site, and are basically out to sensationalize this disaster for monetary reasons with little regard for the people in the disaster zone. That is why they use headlines from the early days of the disaster without letting you know until you go to the article that its old news. This is a form of yellow journalism and it disgusts me.

But an investigation team learns quickly who to rely on and who not to. Its imperative. And I can guarantee you that Tepco is not being honest. Nor is the Japanese and American governments. In fact, this is one of the worst cases I have ever seen. Ignore the snake oil crowd as best you can and focus on the facts.

And most importantly remember,

Originally posted by Human0815
i came to the conclusion that what Tepco is telling me "must be close to the Truth"

that truth is truth. There is no such thing as close to the truth. You either have truth or a falsehood and theres no neutral ground. Our job is to find the truth. If we are close to it than it shouldn't be hard to find, yet in reality the data released has never been close, and Tepco and governments dont want anyone close.

The rule of thumb I go by is this. If a polluter says everything is fine, yet every fiber of my being suspects otherwise, then everythings not fine. And Im batting 100% on that one even after 40+ years in the biz.
edit on 27-1-2012 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zworld

Z, I grew up in a town that is now being told that Nuke materials were, in fact, processed at 2 secret facilities, from the early 1957 until 1986.

The EPA and Army Corps of Engineers is now there trying to clean it up.

At one point, it's been revealed that these plants released radiation at 200,000 times the legal limits.

Strange cancers have been reported by the thousands, and there are now attorneys lining up for the class action lawsuits.

My brother in law, literally worked next door to a Uranium Enrichment Factory, for YEARS and he never knew it.

Oh, and the local lumber yard? Yeah, right behind that same plant.

So, the building materials used to build area homes from 1957 to 1986, may in fact be contaminated.

Makes me sick just thinking about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

Its the same problem with all the toxic substances. As long as it doesnt show immediate effects industry says everythings fine. And they put people in harms way so they can continue. Someday when we add it all up, the ever increasing amounts of toxicity in all living things, we will think back to when they were thought to be OK and think WTF were we thinking!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1188  1189  1190    1192  1193  1194 >>

join