Impervious Wall - Intake Channel and Unit 2 Readings

www.tepco.co.jp...

Unit 2 Sampling Results Kr-85 down from January 5th readings:

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

And first readings on Aug. 9th:

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 13-1-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Inspection Work - Unit 4 Main Turbine

www.tepco.co.jp...

Larger pics:
www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Question?? Does Anti-Matter absorb Ionizing Radiation?

The recent restart of the proton accelerator
www.japantimes.co.jp...

that creates neutrinos in Tōkai, Ibaraki, 120 km north of Tokyo...just south of Daiichi and Daini...
en.wikipedia.org...

and the amazing amount EQ that have popped up since the restart
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Just wondering...sorry if way out there...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der

Originally posted by intrptr
Cameras don't switch between polarity for hot and cold, wether b/w or color convention holds the coldest is always displayed as black and the hottest white.

I have seen some millitary cameras switch black and white rarely, for what reason I don't know. Could be part of calibrating?

GR and intrptr, I cant get the video to fit either of the above equations. The rocks in the quay wouldn't be the hottest thing if white was hot, nor would the openings into the CSFP or other buildings be the coldest if white was cold, as the buildings were heated until power was lost that afternoon. Nor should the roofs be the darkest aspect of the buildings, or R1 darker in the upper floors.

We are looking at winter time conditions. Ill check the actual temps for the time. The sun has set for over 4 hours. Im thinking that ambient heat from a cold winters day wouldn't be that noticeable at this point in time.

The are way too many discrepancies. Im beginning to think this is a normal video that has been run through Photoshop. Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by manicminxx
Hey zworld,
If at any moment you feel you would like another pair of eyes to sweep through the syntax of your opus, I would be honored!
I feel like it is the only way I can make a solid contribution to anything happening here... and I'd love to help, since everything I've learned here has helped me so much.

Even if you don't prefer, I'll still be here radiating my (often silent) support.

To everyone.

manicminxx, yes by all means please do. It would be best to U2U me suggestions. Ive already started to go back over stuff and do a bit of a rewrite after a suggestion from Q about swear words that i totally agree with. Ive also noticed other areas in need of help.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Guys, Ive just had a brainstorm. Well, actually, just a couple of thoughts. But thats getting close yeah. Definate cloud formation for sure.

I think we should do what thorfourwinds and Q suggested sometime ago. A dedicated thread to reports, my book, Qs data bank, other scenarios that dont include the UC, other data that isn't represented well here, etc. Kinda like the ATS version of all things Fukushima, a resource center for anyone who wants the whole picture and all its variations. Not a thread for discussing things, thats done here, but a thread with the finished products of our labor.

Combine efforts. Im focusing on the UC and how things pertain to it, ie the blasts of 2 thru 4, R5/R6 discharge and hiding rads, the CSFP etc etc. But its just one scenario. Or one issue really. Id love to see a detailed photo tour of the insides of reactors explained like AC is so good at (hint hint), or someone defining the hydrogen / prompt critical blast scenario for R3 and how this blew out the GTB (good luck on that one
), or an in depth analysis of world rad readings before and after Fukushima. Or an indepth analysis of US plants and their current staus like thorfourwinds does (hint hint hint). Or even just a critique of a report that can be appendixed at the end of the report.

In other words, someplace where all the data is well represented and as easy to understand as is possible.

Any takers.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This doesn't make sense. Miyagi was hard hit in the early days. Yet there has been no cesium in raw milk till now. How does that happen. The levels aren't high, but still seems mighty strange. Southern Miyagi got hit a couple of times in March and April according to SPEEDI.

There are only two scenario's that come to mind. Either they have started feeding the cows just recently straw and feed from this years crops, or there has indeed been spikes escaping the plant unnoticed, or more likely noticed and ignored. ex-skf.blogspot.com...
---------------
Cesium Level in Raw Milk in Southern Miyagi Is Rising

From Miyagi Prefecture's website, the result of measurement of radioactive cesium in raw milk collected at "Sennan Cooler Station" in Shiroishi City in southern Miyagi from March 25 till December 20, 2011:

--------------------
ex-skf.blogspot.com...

And closer to Dai-ichi, good ol Fukushima prefecture is still trying to cram the local products down the throats of kids. That is so American it's pathetic.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
enenews.com...

Another spike, this time off the coast of Australia. There is a follow up to this as both the original author and enenews got a part wrong. The person hadn't been recording radiation data for the last four years. What he did was download 4 years of data from a friends counter, which was set to record background once a week, so it's not the same thing as a real time continuous measuring system.

Its still worrying when one considers Australia has only detected Fuku rads once since March 11th. The thing that boils my blood is that the Australian nuke agency is claiming it cant be from Fukushima because the plant is now in cold shutdown. I figured authorities would use Tepcos bs like that.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Discovery of all the "Puddles" Info...

Instead of a "leak"...the "under evaluation" amount of water found are referred to as "Puddles"...

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Wow...What's Up With Unit 2 Temp?

CRD Housing Upper Part...big spike...of yes, of course, sudden instrumentation malfunction...all if fine...

www.tepco.co.jp...

Dairy noticed it also:
fukushima-diary.com...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I uploaded fresh Data from Kusatsu-Onsen in Gunma Prefecture,
this is the East Side in to the direction of Fukushima!

First is on the ground of Mountain Forest

and here on fresh Snow:

Kindly Regards
edit on 13-1-2012 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-1-2012 by Human0815 because: east not west, gomen

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I wonder if the USA will think they need to 'push' Japan in the 'right' direction. If so, we may be seeing another large earthquake soon.

Japan Delays Decision on Iran Oil Sanctions
13Jan2012

TOKYO — Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda said Friday that Japan had yet to decide whether it would reduce oil imports from Iran, continuing to send mixed signals in response to an American request to join in sanctions against the Iranian nuclear program.

Japanese leaders have seemed to flip-flop since Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner visited Tokyo on Thursday and requested that Japan join efforts to pressure Iran to end what Western governments say is a program to develop nuclear weapons. The West has been engaged in an increasingly tense standoff with Iran over the nuclear program, which Tehran insists is for peaceful purposes.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Here is the last bit of historical perspective on Fuku.

CHAPTER TWO
THE MYSTERIES OF DAI-ICHI

The mysteries of Dai-ichi. Layer upon layer they covered Fukushima in a dense fog. Remove one layer and you were greeted by the next. For a situation as complex as Dai-ichi, layers to an investigation are expected, but there was something else going on. Something was wrong, you could feel it. Information was being presented in an orchestrated fashion intended to confuse and mislead. Articles on the net were being reworded to hide earlier disclosures. Buildings were disappearing from diagrams of the plant. And much of this subversive activity was related to issues that had been brought up in forums and blogs.

I expected the nuclear industry to play down Fukushima as much as possible. I expected the Obama/Chu/NRC coalition to busily create an image of US nuke plants that showed them built to higher, safer standards, and then find a way to bury the story before people realized it was BS. I expected Tepco to release as little information as possible and always try to be upbeat and seemingly on the path to success. What I didn't expect was for Tepco and the Japanese government to blatantly rewrite the story of Fukushima as it unfolded, while throwing blankets over elephants and pretending it's furniture. The level of obfuscation, the constant feeling that there was something else going on, began to gnaw at me. What was Tepco hiding.

Mystery #1) Why did Japan embrace nuclear power so soon after WWII.

It wasn't until I was researching the most basic mystery of all, how and why did Japan go from an intense fear of anything nuclear to embracing nuclear power as the key to future happiness, that a picture began to emerge concerning the truth behind Dai-ichi. All the major early proponents of nuclear power were ex-military, often high ranking. And the three most influential were behind the creation of Fukushima Dai-ichi.

Then I remembered the conspiracy theory from the early days of the disaster stating that Japan had a nuclear weapons factory under Fukushima, and a chill ran up my spine. For the first time I entertained this theory, and all of a sudden things started to fall into place. One after another the mysteries of Dai-ichi began to make sense. The multiple stages to the Unit 3 (R3) explosion, the spikes of radiation that had no explanation, the CSFP disappearing from the discussion, the need for the massive 4 stack exhaust system connected to the southend complex. On and on it went.

My research was now forcing me to accept the weapons production theory after originally rejecting it, and suggesting that it was not just possible, but also probable. And I learned a long time ago, when it comes to data, you go with the flow. What the data were showing was not only an expressed need for the bomb, but that ex-military hawks within the government had already laid the necessary groundwork for producing the bomb before construction on Fukushima even began.

This is how it happened. After the war the militarists and hawks slid into the background and out of sight, re-forming in 'secret societies'. They didn't give up power in the political arena, however. They still exerted significant influence over a countries direction, especially in Japan. And in Japan the commanders from the now defunct Imperial army and their right wing political supporters knew that the only hope of re-establishing a powerful Japan was to acquire the bomb. And the only way to acquire the bomb was through nuclear power.

The title 'right wing hawk' suggests supporters of fascism and warmongering and for good reason. They are usually behind most wars and tend to operate outside the confines of social order and political oversight. They don't trust anyone, and there is no reason anyone should trust them.

Matsutaro Shoriki, an extreme right wing hawk, is a case in point. He was imprisoned as a war criminal for three years after WW2 but never brought to trial. Instead he became America's point man for Eisenhower's "Atoms for Peace" program, promoting nuclear power as the key to Japan's postwar revival. He would go on to create, and become the head of Japan's original nuclear power agency, the Department of Science and Technology. With the help of Yasuhiro Nakasone, a young politician who would later become Prime Minister, they convinced the people of Japan that nuclear power was safe, and their only hope of achieving prosperity in the near term.

They did this through a propaganda campaign via Japan's first TV station, Nippon Television, owned by Shoriki and funded by the CIA, and the Yomiuri Shimbun, Japan's most widely read newspaper, and also once owned by Shoriki. It started the same year the US occupation ended.

In a 1952 article entitled "The government commissions a concrete plan for the establishment of a Department of Science and Technology in preparation for re-armament and weapons production”, Kantaro Suzuki, imperial admiral and prime minister at the time of Japan’s surrender, is quoted as saying “We have lost this war because of our lack of science. Therefore, it is now imperative for us to promote science in order to rebuild Japan”. Many other articles would follow. Though the emphasis was placed on nuclear power, there were also references suggesting interest in nuclear weapons acquisition as well.

In fact, Shoriki made no bones about his interest in both nuclear power and nuclear weapons technology. So much so, with the help of Masao Maeda, he had a subgroup written into the law creating the Department of Science and Technology that was involved in “research into weapons technology, including nuclear weapons”.

This outspoken desire for nuclear weaponry however did not fit into the anti-nuclear sentiment of the times, and for this reason Shoriki was replaced as spokesperson for nuclear power by Nakasone. Nakasone was just as rabid as Shoriki, having witnessed the bombing of Hiroshima as a young naval officer, but being a politician knew how to keep his cards hidden against his chess. The perfect poster child for the nuclear mafia.

Through his urging, massive amounts of money were funneled into nuclear research, starting in 1955. He then took charge of the Department of Science and Technology, while writing most subsequent legislation concerning Japan's nuclear program. In 1970 he became head of the Defense Agency, and his first action was to fund research into the pros and cons of possessing nuclear weapons, stating at the time that Japan should study the possibility of acquiring nuclear weapons as its US security blanket cannot be guaranteed to last forever. This coincided with the beginning of construction for both Unit 3 (R3) and Unit 4 (R4) and the southend complex at Dai-ichi.

As Prime Minister he was able to convince Reagan and the US that Japan should be allowed free reigns in their plutonium production and spent fuel recycling program, the only non-permanent member of the United Nations Security Council permitted under the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty to be allowed to do so.

And it was he, along with Shoriki, and another war criminal and hawk, Nobusuke Kishi, Prime Minister from 1957 to 1960, who became the main promoters of Dai-ichi and exerted influence on the Japanese government and Kikawada, president of Tepco, to build the plant.

Location, Location, Location

In deciding where to put an illegal weapons factory, the main consideration is how to keep operations unknown. It would need to be in an area lightly populated, but not totally removed and out in the wilderness, as that would look suspicious. It would need to be underground and the geology must be favorable for drilling and tunneling. It should be somewhere where the prevailing winds will take contaminants away from land and out to sea, hiding radiation releases. And it should have a legal nuclear facility nearby, to be used as an excuse for any radiation releases from the weapons factory that end up over land and picked up by monitoring stations.

Welcome to Fukushima Dai-ichi. No place in Japan fits the bill like here on the eastern seaboard of northern Japan. The perfect location for the perfect crime. From that day forward I included the scenario of an underground complex (UC) housing a weapons production factory into any analysis I was performing, and damn near 100% of the time it formed a logical explanation for an otherwise illogical and unexplainable occurrence.

At the same time I began to see the hidden dragon behind everything Dai-ichi, and I realized that Tepco and the Japanese political system were merely puppets of a much bigger power. And I began to wonder if I should be more careful where I walk. Hidden dragons don't like to be stepped on.
edit on 14-1-2012 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Has anyone ever come up with an explanation for why the bright light from the southend complex jumps from less light to very bright.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Riddle me this batpeople. Below is the chart of the Australia Rad spike on the 8th. This isnt the full 24 hrs but most. Each line has a 10 minute interval. Anyone who can figure out why there was a drop in background radiation before the spike gets an all expense paid free vacation aboard the luxury liner floating sideways off the Italian coast (those Italians are such kidders. Even I know thats not how to sail a boat)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
www.montrealgazette.com...

An article from Canada describing the lack of agency funding for research on Fukushima's effects. This is the same thing that happened after the Gulf oil spill. Almost zero funding for research, and most monies going to researchers affiliated with the industry, or friendly to it.

Ive said many times that governments of the world no longer serve the people of each individual country, but the companies doing business in that country. This is another case in point. The levels of radiation and the percentage of fish contaminated has exploded since the disaster, yet not one government on this planet wants to know the truth and do what is best for their constituents. Not one. Instead we're given a head in the sand, business as usual, what me worry attitude from them. Enough to make you want to puke.

Somewhere along the line, from when the 60s revolution attempted to change things, and today, our governments have been completely taken over by outside interests. We now live in a totalitarian police state. All of us. And if you doubt this, try and make your country be responsive to the needs of the people instead of the corporations and see how far you get. Dead or in jail most likely.

Where's Che when your really need him.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zworld

This doesn't make sense. Miyagi was hard hit in the early days. Yet there has been no cesium in raw milk till now. How does that happen. The levels aren't high, but still seems mighty strange. Southern Miyagi got hit a couple of times in March and April according to SPEEDI.

There are only two scenario's that come to mind. Either they have started feeding the cows just recently straw and feed from this years crops, or there has indeed been spikes escaping the plant unnoticed, or more likely noticed and ignored. ex-skf.blogspot.com...
---------------
Cesium Level in Raw Milk in Southern Miyagi Is Rising

From Miyagi Prefecture's website, the result of measurement of radioactive cesium in raw milk collected at "Sennan Cooler Station" in Shiroishi City in southern Miyagi from March 25 till December 20, 2011:

--------------------
ex-skf.blogspot.com...

And closer to Dai-ichi, good ol Fukushima prefecture is still trying to cram the local products down the throats of kids. That is so American it's pathetic.

One comment, if memory serves, Cesium is a cumulative radioactive isotope. As more and more straw is accumulating more and more Cesium over time, that same cesium will build and build in the animals that slowly consume it.

Cesium, again if memory serves, is one of those "up the food chain" isotopes that can really wreak havoc over time.

Edit - sorry meant to add that this is going to be the worst part of this equation. As ground water spreads the Cesium, it will slowly creep into the environment, and continue to build up into animals, transfering this slowly up the food chain.

Lord help the Japanese people.....
edit on 14-1-2012 by matadoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zworld
Has anyone ever come up with an explanation for why the bright light from the southend complex jumps from less light to very bright.

I have not noticed, but is fog coming in at night?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor

I have not noticed, but is fog coming in at night?

M, this is pretty much independent of everything, fog, wind etc. It happens all the time. Initially I though it was wind making a wobbly high intensity light move around, but then it was happening with no wind.

No idea here. For such a bright light to react like that is strange. It reminds me of a gas light running out of gas, then getting another boost, then running low again.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
By the way, I meant to include stuff from this report in Chapter two and forgot. Instead of reposting Ill just give the url. This is the most comprehensive analysis concerning the potential for Japan possessing nuclear weapons, and is a rare analysis of the famous "1968/70 Report" that is mentioned briefly in my chap 2 post. (The strategic part of the report that would involve Fukushima came out in 1970 and was put together for Nakasone and the PM at the time Sato). And for anyone who buys Sato being non-nuclear, this blows that idea out of the water. After 1960 protests over US nukes in Okinawa, it was clear to the hawks that they needed to play dead and pretend they would never go nuke.

cns.miis.edu...

Forget what the US state dept was saying at the time, its bs as well. This is the real shizzle. Unfortunately, like Tepco docs its locked. Does anyone know a way around that. U2U me if you do.
edit on 14-1-2012 by zworld because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1177  1178  1179    1181  1182  1183 >>

join