It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1170.htm
<< 1167  1168  1169    1171  1172  1173 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Nuke Plant Plume Maps

HI folks.... I dug this little nugget out of the huge file preparator.wordpress.com...

Nuke Plume Maps
Thanks for the link that contained all the info and these maps.
Rbrtj

PS my high school sweethearts grandparents live in Grandview on the left edge of the plume..
The area around Grandview is also where tons of our Washington cherries and apples come from along with alfalfa and wheat.
Puts a whole new spin on "you are what you eat".
edit on 31-12-2011 by rbrtj because: added info

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Here's a piece from the chapter on how the media dealt with fukushima. This part concerns the 'other' monster thread over at the PF forum. I hope Im not being too harsh.

-----------------------------------
From day one this forum via mods and posters with nuke credentials have shut down any discussion of serious consequences from this disaster. There are numerous times when an important issue was raised only to be tangled in a web of confusing information and then ignored. Or just ignored. This forum is basically nothing more than a nuclear propaganda machine. The following is from the first week of the disaster, and is reflective of the level of obfuscation that continues to this day.

In the 4th post of the PF monster thread, Astronuc, after being asked if a meltdown was possible, replied;

At the moment, I don't see a 'real' chance of a meltdown. It is a worst case scenario, which is what licensing space is all about.

Some of the worst case scenarios involve extraordinary, and not necessarily physical real situations. It's a bit like crash testing a car by dropping it out of an airplane at several thousand feet, knowing full well that such a car would never be able to achieve such a velocity on level ground since the engine could not achieve the speed or the tires would blow out well before the speed could be achieved.

Some in the media will sensationalize the situation in order to grab the audience in order to sell commercials for useless stuff. But I digress.

I'd like to keep the discussion here on the technical aspects - as soon as we learn from reliable sources.

We have the earthquake thread in P&WA.

Here a poster asks about a chance of a meltdown, and gets chided and hit with flying car scenarios and fatherly advice. Condescending superior beings, just like Tepco, using confusion tactics to keep the discussion away from important points, just like Tepco does. Kinda funny that. Yet by the time of these posts, R1 had already begun it's molten journey into the earth.

Another example; after all three units had been reported by Tepco to have suffered hydrogen explosions, someone brought up corium and Astronuc stated:

No. And in fact, as far as I can tell - there will not be a molten puddle.

If the ceramic fuel melted, then the steel would melt sooner and it would dilute the fuel, displace the water, and there would be no moderation to make the system critical.

This is at the same time that they are pumping in seawater as fast as they can, a better moderator than regular filtered water and a process astronuc considered important the day before in order to keep the fuel covered in water.

From his posts we can deduce that it is important to cool the fuel by keeping it covered in water. Except that water is a moderator. So it's best to keep the fuel dry so no criticality occurs. Except then the fuel gets hot. So it's best to keep the fuel covered in water so it can cool.

Another PF merry-go-round. I get dizzy just thinking about it. And whatever you do, don't ask Borek a question. You'll be left in a strange empty space staring straight ahead with no life in your eyes. A form of short term hypnosis, like what the below does:

I believe in this context radiation leak means leak of a radioactive substance, not fact that radiation (be it alpha, beta, gamma) is detectable outside. Sure, when the radioactive substances leak there is a spike in the detected radiation, but it is an effect of the radioactive substances being present outside. As long as the radioactive material is present in the containment at least beta and alpha are almost completely stopped.

This is in response to this question:

When they speak of radiation leaks, do they mean only neutrons, alpha, beta and gamma particles - or also other big atomic nuclei.

Poor guy. Did he make a mistake by playing 'Ask the Experts' or what. At each turn of the Fukushima screw, the so-called experts from the PF monster thread led people astray. Away from the truth. Almost like on purpose.

And a special commendation goes to TCups, for putting up with untold amounts of horse# to make his different points. In this post he saw from the very beginning that something wasn't right with the R4 blast scenario. On the 20th of March he posted;

Look where the photo (I hope it was a remote robotic taking the picture) is centered. What do you think they were assessing? Does it look to you like there is a "slag-like" tongue of something hanging out of a relatively square hole in roughly the location that might correspond to the SFP, and that a sideways blast has taken out some of the structures external to the building as well as the roof of the building?

www.abc.net.au...

The damage from explosion at Unit 4 is fundamentally different than that at Unit 3, where all the structures seem to be blown out away from the primary containment.

To this question he received the following from the experts;
astronuc's response,

Units 1 and 3 had significant explosions, whereas unit 4 may have had a smaller explosion or fire. Or, was it damaged by the explosion and fire of unit 3?

I expect they are trying to assess the damage to unit 4 and how they might get water to the spent fuel pool.

Borek's response;

If memory serves me well unit 4 fire was explained as burning leaking oil - either lubricant or hydraulic. I can't locate source right now, besides, I read it in Polish.

astronuc's response

I have heard the same - that the fire(s) at unit 4 came from a fuel source not related to the SFP. However, the situation seems to be evolving (rapidly deteriorating according to some).

That's it. End of discussion. Another attempt at rationale analysis failed in the land of the big boys and nuke toys. But possibly the most despicable thing any of the pro nukies did on this and other forums was to use the suffering of the Japanese people caused by the tsunami as a reason for obfuscating facts and downplaying concerns. And no one did this better than Reno Deano (Dean Chaney, CHP (37 years consultant on nuclear reactors to Navy, DOE and NRC));

BTW, just how much worse can it get considering the state of affairs in the other parts of Japan? Answer: Minuscule when compared to the destruction and carnage in the other quake and tsunami stricken areas of Japan.

and

Let put a nuclear accident in perspective:

As I have stated before, the nuclear events in Japan - if left to run to their conclusion without interdiction would not even closely rival the loss-of-life in one town hit by the tsunami (fear that 10,000 out of 164,000 people lost their lives). Many more Japanese towns face similar catastrophe losses. Not even for long term radiation exposure health risks.

The Japanese nuclear accidents will be a vey good study and design fodder for years to come. More than likey all BWR 1 thru 3's will be shut down due to biased fears.

No amount of Ad hominem circumstantial statements and uneducated guesstimates will change the out come.

Personally, this bothers me. It's wrong. Wrong to the living, wrong to the dead. Friends don't let friends get nuked. Yeah Dino, alot of people died horrific deaths. The reason we refuse to dishonor their death by ignoring the fate of their relatives is simple. It's because WE KNOW IT'S WRONG YOU BOMBASTIC SCUMBAG.

You on the other hand remind me of the classic friendly doctor stereo type working for German science and human experimentation programs during WW2.

And once again thank god for TCups, who responded to the above quote with this;

So which is that statement? Ad hominem circumstantial or uneducated guesstimate?

Here is my guesstimate:
The designs were flawed. Multiple reactor facilities have been damaged and filled with salt water. Fires and explosions have occurred. Radiation has been released. Many thousands of stored fuel rods are not contained within quake/tsunami/fire/explosion-proof storage facilities.

And there ya go making sense again in nukie fruitcake land. You should know by now that all that does is confuse 'em. Dean's response;

Nuke workers will definitely be in demand in Japan for their reactor cleanup and decommissioning. Overall the Japanese nuclear program came out in relatively good shape considering they have over 50 nuke plants on the island.

And on and on it goes, where it stops who the hell knows.
edit on 31-12-2011 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
Everything is in here including the kitchen sink and quite a bit of info from the Fin [Arto].
Are there TWO Daini's south of Daiichi?

preparator.wordpress.com...

Must be the Tokai Plant, we have so many of them

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Unit 2 Cumulative Rad dose upper grid plate at the time of EQ:

www.tepco.co.jp...

Beyond yotta...

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I made am mistake in post above TCups post was from the 16th and the pic he cited was Tepco's first shot of the R3/R4 reactors taken March 15th. It's the earliest record of R4's condition that we have. It sure seams way different than later pics. There is weird stuff coming out the side where the poolium/effium should be, there is black smoke coming out even though this was after Tepco said the fire was out, and the top of the south wall that attaches to the east wall is still in place. Later pics show it gone.

Or maybe Im seeing things wrong. But it looks like there were stages to R4s destruction.

AC, do you have a Japan Standard Time for the India video with the cloud burst. I'd like to pin any other disturbances down timeline wise. It would be especially interesting if it coincides with the now reported so-called explosion at R3, around 11AM. And could you post the video and pics from the India vid again. I hope Im not being too much of a bother, but the idea of multiple explosions or expulsions never occurred to me, and it answers a whole slew of unanswered questions, like why there were three spikes over a 36 hour period starting morning of the 15th.

ON EDIT: I think I know what the yellow strips are. Looking for pic to clarify. Back soon.
edit on 31-12-2011 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Here's what Ive got so far. This first pic is from the 16th in the afternoon I believe but not sure. It may be the 17th. It is the second earliest pic I have of R4 and it shows the roof section south wall southeast corner gone, which the pic from the 15th doesn't seem to show.

And I think the source of the yellow/tan stuff is this inside structure. Somekind of shaft. Also note the truck with a crane. Tepco, or should I say Self Defence Forces, what did you need to remove?

This shaft may also be the source of this stuff

And here is a schematic of R4 5th floor. The area second panel in from the northwest corner is blank. Since Ive suspected that Tepco has been manipulating the later schematics and diagrams especially those from the interim report, I dug out an old schematic of R1 2nd floor from I think a METI document pre disaster. A bit different type design but similar to R4. Note the shaft in the northwest area that is shielded by thick walls similar to containment. Hmmmmmmm?

R4 5th floor

R1 2nd floor

It appears that the shielded shaft area had a series of checkpoints. Most peculiar

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Greetings:

As part of the ongoing Internet sweep to remove TEPCO-related “bad” information, NEI has scrubbed their site and now offers this:

Special Report on the Nuclear Accident at the Fukushima Daiichi
Nuclear Power Station

The Institute of Nuclear Power Operations has compiled a detailed timeline of events at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power station after the March 11 earthquake and tsunami in Japan. The detailed report, prepared as part of the integrated response to the Japan events, was delivered on Nov. 11, 2011, to U.S. industry executives, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and members of Congress.

We have taken the liberty to post a few items that are directly related to recent interest on this forum.

Of course, we are interested in who is responsible for this report.

Established by the nuclear power industry in December 1979, the Institute of Nuclear Power Operations is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Atlanta.

Which led us to this little gem:

North American Young Generation in Nuclear

NA-YGN provides opportunities for a young generation of nuclear enthusiasts to develop leadership and professional skills, create life-long connections, engage and inform the public, and inspire today's nuclear technology professionals to meet the challenges of the 21st century.

Regarding the proposal of two explosions at #3, what we have been able to dig up indicates only one - this from a TEPCO Press Relase:

A large hydrogen explosion occurred in the Unit 3 reactor building at 1101 on March 14.

However, TEPCO offers this in the same Press Release:

Hydrogen generated from the damaged fuel in the reactors accumulated in the reactor buildings - either during venting operations or from other leaks - and ignited, producing explosions in the Unit 1 and Unit 3 reactor buildings and significantly complicating the response. [color=Cyan]The hydrogen generated in Unit 3 may have migrated into the Unit 4 reactor building, resulting in a subsequent explosion and damage.

[color=Chartreuse]The loss of primary and secondary containment integrity resulted in ground-level releases of radioactive material.

Following the explosion in Unit 4 and the abnormal indications on Unit 2 on the fourth day of the event, the site superintendent directed that all nonessential personnel temporarily evacuate, leaving approximately 70 people on site to manage the event.

Really? What about this?

Unit 4 (shut down at 2:48pm on March 11th)
- Reactor is shut down and reactor water level is stable.
- Offsite power is available.
[color=Chartreuse]- At 0:43pm, Mar 13th, there was a signal indicating that one of the
control rods may have not properly inserted. However, we confirmed that
it was inserted completely by another signal. We will inspect the reason
of this.
- Status of main steam isolation valve: closed
- We do not believe there is leakage of reactor coolant in the
containment vessel.

"Control rod inserted" in an empty reactor?

And this is quite something to behold from the same report:

On March 15, however, a hydrogen explosion occurred in the Unit 4 reactor building.

This was unexpected, as workers did not believe there was enough decay heat in the pool to result in overheating and the subsequent high-temperature interaction of zirconium and water to produce hydrogen gas. After the explosion, however, some people suspected that the spent fuel was overheating, and they became concerned about subsequent hydrogen explosions caused by the fuel in the spent fuel pools on other units.

Some resources may have been diverted from attempts to stabilize the reactors, as extensive actions such as helicopter water drops and the use of water cannons were taken in an attempt to refill the pools.

Subsequent analysis and inspections performed by TEPCO personnel determined that the [color=FDD017]spent fuel pool water levels did not drop below the top of fuel in any spent fuel pool and that no significant fuel damage had occurred.

Current investigation results indicate that [color=FDD017]any potential fuel damage was likely caused by debris from the reactor building explosions.

Unit 4 was shut down and had been in an outage since November 30, 2010. [color=Cyan]All the fuel was in the spent fuel pool to facilitate reactor pressure vessel shroud work. The cavity gate was installed, isolating the spent fuel pool from the upper pools...

What say you?

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Nuke plant violations found, corrected

By Wayne Faulkner
Published: Friday, December 30, 2011 at 12:04 p.m.
Last Modified: Friday, December 30, 2011 at 1:19 p.m.

www.starnewsonline.com/article/20111230/ARTICLES/111239980

Federal regulators said Friday that an inspection at Progress Energy's Brunswick Nuclear Plant found fuel oil tank rooms serving emergency diesel generators weren't protected from possible flooding during hurricanes.

The violation – of "low to moderate safety significance" – has been corrected by the utility, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission said, and Progress did not contest the finding.

Along with correcting the issues noted by the NRC, Brunswick spokesman Ryan Mosier said Progress is continuing to work to make the nuclear plant more robust in relation to protection against potential flooding events. That includes looking at the plant's design, equipment, training and emergency procedures in the case of severe flooding.

(...)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
For Z

This one was mostly to verify location at #4

The film

And something I just tripped across.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

RADIATION WATCH 2011

[color=Cyan]The total number of days between Friday, March 11, 2011 and Saturday, December 31, 2011 is 295 days.

[color=FDD017]The radiation poisoning of we, the people, our children, pets, food, water and our land
has continued unabated - 24/7/365
[color=Chartreuse]
- for 8 months, 29 days ... which is:

• 25,488,000 seconds
• 424,800 minutes
• 7,080 hours
• 42 weeks (rounded down)

Once again, are we any closer to a solution to the Fukushima multiple melt-throughs disaster/fiasco spewing life-altering clouds of radiation 24/7/365

There seems to be a discussion as to whether or not the Unit #4 reactor had fuel in it.

In our last post, we quoted various TEPCO Press Releases as to the fact that the fuel had been offloaded to facilitate work on the reactor shroud. To that, we add this:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.

22 December 2011
Gravelines 1 shut down for crack repair

Inspection work has revealed tiny cracks on a penetration at the bottom of Gravelines 1's reactor pressure vessel. The power unit remains shut down until a repair has been made...

The tiny cracks were discovered within the pressure vessel in the area of welded alloy around the tube at Gravelines 1. The Nuclear Safety Authority (ASN) said it was the first time such a defect has been found in France, although [color=FDD017]similar faults were dealt with in 2003 at the South Texas Project site in the USA. EDF owns and operates Gravelines 1 along with France's 57 other power reactors...

EDF has been requested by the ASN to check all its 900 MWe and 1300 MWe reactors for similar cracks - a total of 54 units.

Since South Texas was brought up...

Cracking at South Texas Nuclear Station Jolts Entire Industry

On April 12, 2003 with one of the two units at South Texas Project nuclear power station near Bay City, Texas shut down for routine refueling, an inspection of the bottom of a major safety component, the reactor pressure vessel, found cracking in two bottom-mounted instrumentation penetration nozzles.

The unanticipated cracking was discovered after small crystalline deposits of leaking reactor coolant were visually discovered around the penetration nozzles.

[color=Chartreuse]The “first-of-a-kind” cracking at South Texas is another in a series of mounting surprises that plague an aging nuclear power industry and its federal regulator.

In fact, the cracking in a relatively young South Texas reactor may indicate that the industry and its regulator are falling behind an event-driven curve of unanticipated and significant safety problems that are emerging faster than can be recognized and effectively managed.

Almost sounds like an epidemic... oops, spoke too soon.

Circumferential cracking around top-mounted control rod penetration nozzles was discovered just two years earlier at the Oconee-2 and -3 nuclear power stations in South Carolina.

Just last year, operators at Ohio’s Davis-Besse nuclear power station found extensive corrosion through the top of the reactor pressure vessel. [color=Cyan]Highly corrosive borated coolant leaking through cracked control rod drive penetration nozzles had eaten a football-size cavity through 6.75 inches of carbon steel in a previously un-inspected area of the vessel head, leaving only the thin corrosive-resistant stainless steel inner liner, a mere 3/16th of an inch thick.

The stressed liner had bulged out into the cavity due to the tremendous internal pressure. [color=Cyan]Analysis concluded that the vessel would likely have ruptured within 12 months of continued reactor operation.

Extremely tight and even microscopic through-wall cracks are of significant concern where a component can break before any telltale leakage is noticed, throwing the reactor into a cascade of failures and a catastrophic accident.

... The cracked nozzle segments were cut out and replaced with what is thought to be a more crack resistant Alloy 690.

[color=FDD017]The actual cause and rate of growth of the cracking and leakage largely remains a mystery to the industry and the NRC.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Thorfourwinds...

Unit 4 was shut down and had been in an outage since November 30, 2010. All the fuel was in the spent fuel pool to facilitate reactor pressure vessel shroud work. The cavity gate was installed, isolating the spent fuel pool from the upper pools...

What say you?

Could you tell us which press releases these quotes are taken from please?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

For Z

Thanks AC. Two clouds. That is interesting, Ive got an idea when that was. That might explain the second big spike.

I cant believe I didnt wake up to this stuff earlier. Good thing you posted it twice AC. sometimes it takes multiple attempts for me to get things. Thank god you did cause it's a big piece.

AC, everyone, have a really good year ahead. It's going to be interesting. Keep the faith and hang on tight.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

6.8 EQ

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Human you feel anything?

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I have added a page which gives us the NHK News text items. This is only since the 29th December but going forward should be useful when things drop off that site after a couple of days. Of course there are not that many items related to Fukushima, but those Fuku items cannot be reliably extracted out and presented on their own.

If anyone has any other sites which suffer from disappearing pages, let me know and I can probably sort something out. There is always the way-back-when archive site that may have these disappearing pages so it is worth checking that out too.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Good morning gang. The New year is here. Hopefully this will bring on the year where we wipe out the nuke gang

I have dug through the dusty fuk file #1 and pulled out some oldies and zoomed a bit. I think these are screen caps from a film that was pulled long ago, but they might be from the early days of the thread here. Anyway they are marked March 16th....Looking south

And a zoom on the north side of the SY and CSFP.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Konban Wa Minna-San!

Also from me the best wishes for a happy new year,
i hope that we will find a Solution for the problems
and i hope that we find a way to bring some of the Tepco Manager
and the governmental Controller in front of the (international) Court-Tribunal!

Deep in my Heart i wish that the People from Higashi Nihon
as well as the People in Canada and the US
find a way to deal with the radioactive Impact!

I will try to sue Tepco in this year and they should bow in front of all of us!
They stole us a lot of Time.

Stay well in this Dragon Year which started already very well
but imho the Dragon just turned around to sleep more until his next Time!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Japanese news cited by Agence France-Presse and Dow Jones

mainichi.jp/select/seiji/news/20120101ddm001040033000c.html

www.asahi.com/national/update/1231/OSK201112310119.html

Japan's nuclear safety panel received donations: report
by Staff Writers
Tokyo (AFP) Jan 1, 2012

www.terradaily.com/reports/Japans_nuclear_safety_panel_received_donations_report_999.html

Almost a third of commissioners and examiners at Japan's nuclear safety commission received donations from the country's nuclear power industry, the Asahi Shimbun reported Sunday.

The influential daily said the governmental commission's neutrality could be brought into question at a time when the safety of nuclear reactors in Japan was in doubt after a March 11 earthquake and tsunami disaster.

The quake-tsunami disaster has left more than 19,000 people dead or missing and a nuclear power plant in meltdown, which has been since leaking radiation into the environment.

Two of the organisation's five permanent commissioners and 22 of its 84 outside examiners received donations from companies and industrial organisations related to nuclear power, in five years to March 2011, Asahi said.

The donations totaled about 85 million yen (1.1 million dollars), the daily said.

Of them, 11 received donations from nuclear reactor manufacturers and, or, power utilities and nuclear fuel companies which are examined by the commission, Asahi said.

The commission is authorised to guide the state and power utilities from a neutral position.

Haruki Madarame, chairman of the commissioners, received four million yen from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries between 2006 and 2009 when he was a professor at the University of Tokyo before assuming the commission's post last April, Asahi said.

Madarame denied he had given any favours to the company at all in return for the donations.

Some Japan Nuclear Safety Panel Members Received Donations From Nuclear Industry-Report

www.smartmoney.com/news/on/?story=ON-20111231-000121

TOKYO -(Dow Jones)- Some members of the Japanese government's neutral panel on nuclear safety issues received a total of about Y85 million in donations from nuclear power-related companies, the Asahi Shimbun reported Sunday.

Of the 89 who were full-time and part-time members of the Nuclear Safety Commission at the time of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear accident in March, 24 received the donations over a five-year period through March 2011, the report said.

The donations the members received were from nuclear reactor manufacturers as well as companies that the panel monitors, such as utility firms and nuclear fuel firms, the report said.

Separately, the Mainichi Shimbun reported Sunday that a deputy director at Japan's industry ministry, when he was the head of the section in charge of nuclear power policy in 2004, ordered his subordinates to hide some data showing estimated costs of spent nuclear fuel disposal.

If the data, which indicated that reprocessing spent fuel was more expensive than simply disposing of such fuel, had become public at the time, it could have affected the debate at the time over the country's plans to operate a nuclear fuel reprocessing plant in northern Japan, the Mainichi report said.

-By Juro Osawa, Dow Jones Newswires

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

12-31-11 1945ET

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Good morning gang. The New year is here. Hopefully this will bring on the year where we wipe out the nuke gang

Amen to that.

By now AC youd think Id come to expect getting my mind blown by your input. But still I just sit here wide eyed and amazed. Anyway, if you or anyone has any other captures of this vid or heaven forbid someone should have this vid this is very important data and timeline. We know its before the 17th as the debris in the road suggests pre fire trucks hosing down R3. Man running adds a perspective of the situation.

The shot below is the first good shot Ive seen of the north wall of the top half of the front 1&2 GTB, which blew out at the same time as the back 1&2 GTB. More indications of damage caused by outward expulsion and not a pulse from R3.

We need this video.

Damn good work AC. Damn good.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If the FLIR video is heat synced, then unless someone can come up with an explanation as to why the service floor's of R2, R3 and R4 would be significantly colder than the outside atmosphere on a cold winters night, I think we're going to have to find another explanation for the dark spots on the east walls seen in the FLIR video.

No idea what though.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Itd definitely not a tongue of effium coming out the 4th floor cavity lower east wall on R4.

top topics

<< 1167  1168  1169    1171  1172  1173 >>

join