It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1091.htm
<< 1088  1089  1090    1092  1093  1094 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
And now for closer to home in fact my back yard comes....

The Tri-Party agencies have come to a final decision on how to cleanup the soil that contains enough plutonium to make over 70 nuclear weapons - cleanup half of it! This decision, which effectively means leaving enough plutonium in the ground to make dozens of nuclear weapons, is an absolute outrage.

The agencies chose 'cover-up' instead of 'clean-up.' The Energy Department (USDOE) and EPA ignored a massive outpouring of public comment in their decision to leave enough Plutonium in soil to make dozens of nuclear weapons. Instead they chose to just cover highly radioactive Cesium, plutonium and chemical sites with 15 feet of dirt.

Link to www.hoanw.org...
To cope, I post to my facebook account and add friends daily.
Speaking of facebook here is the Link to hoanw.org facebook wall
Rbrtj

edit on 13-10-2011 by rbrtj because: added face book wall addy

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rbrtj

Well,I did that,posting on facebook,and got un-friended fairly quickly.
They either don't believe it,or they just think I am crazy.
So be it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbrtj
reply to post by thorfourwinds

I gave you a star for 2 reasons 1 your excellent posts and 2 was your star count was 666.
Luv ya man Rbrtj

Greetings:

Cool..., and thank you.

Now, what to do about any of this?

What can we, as a collective of like-minded individuals, agree on to do that will make a difference?

All this talent, and we feel like we are going in circles - due mainly to lack of quality information on ALL levels.

We're mad as hell and we want to channel this energy !!!

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

edit on 13/10/2011 by thorfourwinds because: fontastic

edit on 13/10/2011 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/10/2011 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

TFW, I have every intention of doing the same or putting together the data that helps in this endeavor. Within a month + I will have amassed a report utilizing data from ATS, PF, EX-SKF and my own research that will hopefully present a clear case for legal action (NISA, METI, EPA, NRC, IAEA) for violating the most basic principles of their mandate and defrauding the Public Trust (especially EPA); and criminal prosecution of all of Tepco's brass for Fukushima's management strategy.

Keeping the truth alive here in this thread is only the beginning. This dragon has a very long tail.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverlok
whomever the we is, this is no Mein kampf, it is the place where Unsere Kampf becomes more than individuals, and , even after my teasing .... where we go, print would be nice, given the zero travel time of information these days .. I suppose what it comers to is exposure, yes? and ...critical mass.. do we have any takers on where that will take us , and zombies in mind , whom is game

Originally posted by kdog1982

To answer your question on publishing.
This entire thread,the entire history of the nuclear disaster in Japan.
The truth that has been blacked out and not reported on.
It has been done before on this site.
Jim Marrs did it.
He has his own special forum on here ,for those who don't know.And for a reason,which I shall not disclose.
Published in a since that it grabs the attention of those who are not aware of what has happened and is still going on.

And ,who are "we"?

edit on 13-10-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

Nice.
You seem eloquent enough to do that,but to an average person?
Needs to be in a more layman,user friendly,grade school level.
Pretty pictures with simple text and graphs.
That is what our society has come to.
Pretty pics and graphs,or I'm watching dancing with the stars.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I'm not to surprised, internet friends are a far weather fickle bunch.
I just opened my account and have one friend but starting now I'm going to add all the ones in waiting and just see, after i take the account out of my real name.

Here is a pretty pic, sorry out of graphs,

Rbrtj Hang in there

edit on 13-10-2011 by rbrtj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zworld

TFW, I have every intention of doing the same or putting together the data that helps in this endeavor. Within a month + I will have amassed a report utilizing data from ATS, PF, EX-SKF and my own research that will hopefully present a clear case for legal action (NISA, METI, EPA, NRC, IAEA) for violating the most basic principles of their mandate and defrauding the Public Trust (especially EPA); and criminal prosecution of all of Tepco's brass for Fukushima's management strategy.

Keeping the truth alive here in this thread is only the beginning. This dragon has a very long tail.

This dragon does have a very long tale(not tail) in a literal sense.
The problem,as I see it ,is putting it all together in a simple, understandable format.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

This dragon does have a very long tale(not tail) in a literal sense.
The problem,as I see it ,is putting it all together in a simple, understandable format.

And that my friend has been the need of all knowledge and all forms of education since the dawn of time. For me the only road that works is encased in the saying "Life is a web of details. Simplify, simplify, simplify."

Easier said then done of course.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Greetings:

Consider us all in and holding a straight flush.

As you can see from our threads - and previous posts (before that drat character limit was imposed - what is up with that, anyway?), we do not shy away from graphical presentation.

We, too, have an extensive library of research since our involvement beginning (writing) on 3//11/11 about 8:00 p.m. and are anxious to put it to good use.

Perhaps we could "split up" some of it for the time being and put it all together in the (near) future.

For example, we could take the EPA/FDA/NRC/USGOV-collusion and cover-up.

Our creative publishing abilities are equal to any task and we look forward to the thrill of the hunt and the subsequent feast with our dear, caring friends here.

What do you, caring friends, think of this?

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Regards publishing information, activating the way back machine we see my post on page 387:

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical
reply to post by Procharmo

Robin Marks posted this link in his thread here and I think it bears on what you have in mind.

This article talks about how there are different types of events that drive discussions throughout the Internet.

The basis of the argument was used, quite effectively, to affect a change if action within the natural gas industry. Anyone who has followed the Arkansas Quake Thread will be familiar with what has been happening with frac'ing and how it has been linked to earthquakes. They will also know that due in large part to the participants of that thread, an actual change of operations was brought about.

Two injection wells that had been in operation for some time had been discontinued. Almost immediately, the earthquake swarm started dropping off in activity, though the 'authorities' still saythat the evidence is inconclusive as to whether or not the halting of injection could be correlated to the slowing of the earthquakes.

Regardless, if this idea (endogenic driving of thebblogosohere) is as powerful as it seems to be, then we migt be able to make something happen.

I suggested in the Arkansas thread that we 'ATS-ify' the rest of the Internet by posting comments and links in the same fashion as is happening in this thread. By driving the discussion within the blogosphere, more and more of those who watch those things will begin to pick up on the themes that are in circulation. In this way, certain topics will begin to filter into the MSM and eventually even the most dense and mind-numbed sheeple will eventually start to open their eyes.

So, what does everyone think?

Possible or a waste of time?
edit on 28-3-2011 by jadedANDcynical because: Typos

It helped to spread the word about the Arkansas quakes and how they related to fracking. Kdog, I know you're familiar with that whole scenario and how it is still on going.

This (Fukushima) is an even bigger Genie and the cork isn't going to go back on very easily, if at all.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Yes,I am.
And Susan took it all the way to the highest level.
She went to the state capital.
She is a true hero,IMO.
Maybe that is what needs to be done here.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds

For example, we could take the EPA/FDA/NRC/USGOV-collusion and cover-up.

Our creative publishing abilities are equal to any task and we look forward to the thrill of the hunt and the subsequent feast with our dear, caring friends here.

What do you, caring friends, think of this?

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

Excellent. Ill ship you stuff as I come across it. Im working on an overall of the Fuku crisis that puts it hopefully in the realm of easy to understand, with emphasis on unanswered questions and conflicting data, Tepco's and the governments zero response preparedness, and Tepco's insanity since. Ill be using any data that implicates any regulatory agency in bed with Tepco's insanity, be they co-conspirators or pawns.

Let the games begin.

ON EDIT: Eventually, as Q has pointed out earlier, we will probably need a safe haven website, someone who services their own site and has ample space. And can be the data repository and re-connection site in case of cyber attack. Many of us have been religious concerning saving data to disc, but what happens if ATS goes down for awhile. Plus its always good to have a known person as techi of the home site.
edit on 14-10-2011 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Here is a start.
Not much,but a start.
www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Matador, what does your meter say about the below quote. Mines hitting the red zone and beyond. All of a sudden, this old box under an unlived in house is found, and everythings fine again. Good thing it was unlived in. That way the occupants wouldnt see the person putting the box there two days ago.

If it was long under the house as stated, show us a picture that suggests this at the very least.

And after removing the box, if it had been there all along, wouldn't the radiation already emitted stay longer inside the house itself, instead of dropping significantly instantly.

An investigation traced the contamination to several bottles that had been stored in a cardboard box beneath an empty house. The bottles recorded radiation levels in excess of those measurable on a low-dose radiation counter, said Setegaya's mayor, Nobuto Hosaka.

Science ministry officials believed the bottles contained radium-226, a radioactive material used in fluorescent paint on watch faces and in medical devices, the Yomiuri Shimbun said. Radiation levels inside the house dropped significantly after the bottles were placed inside a lead container, reports said.

The hourly reading in the Setagaya hotspot, located close to a nursery school, was equivalent to 17.6 millisieverts (mSv) a year, according to science ministry calculations, just below the 20mSv a year required to trigger an evacuation and more than 17 times the internationally recommended level for the general public.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zworld

Originally posted by Human0815

I don't understand your Statement,
have a look:

On October 12, 2011, we conducted a nuclide analysis of radioactive materials contained in the air which was collected at the site of Fukushima Daiichi and Daini Nuclear Power Stations. As shown in the attachment, radioactive materials were not detected.

Source:

These are two different things. Air sampling away from the steam, and potentially upwind, will not give us any idea of levels in the steam plumes. Also, when they do air sampling they pick the time and place, and depending on the direction of wind, current level of emissions etc the results can be manipulated. Air samples dont tell us where contaminants are coming from either, (called a non-point source).

How do you know that they are not doing so?

There is much more going on than we know or read in the majority of the Western Magazines
and i am sure that a sampling of the Steam is part of the ongoing Investigation!

I wrote it also yesterday:"Information is Money",
Tepco would be ill advised when they let this Steam "evaporate" without a proper Analysis!

Anyway, this is the first Time something like this is happening,
all forms of Errors are legitimate, there is no perfection except in Nature!

Color in Setagaya

Please have a look what kind of Radiation is emitted by Radium
and do this type of Radiation is going through Glass or Plastic!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
From a recent Fukushima Diary entry. fukushima-diary.com... 9

We can no longer eat food and anything made of the rice. Elementary school kids were forced to eat dried shiitake mushrooms which measured at 350 Bq/kg (cesium 134,137) for school lunch too. It is becoming harder and harder to live in Japan.

And if the nuke industry isn't stopped in it's tracks, and the ship isnt turned around 180 degrees, someday it will be harder and harder to live everywhere else as well. I think thats why we do what we're doing.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

No More Steam Eruption - Unit 1

Good Morning fellow nut-cases!! Don't worry our governments have started dossiers for each and every one of us already!! (Even though my computer is firewalled out the wazoo - I get suspicious beeps - especially when I start digging into good material).

Think the corium has sunk deep enough in the ground now:

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

edit on 14-10-2011 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
Arnie Gundersen Testifies to shut down Mark 1's
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Yokohama Town Confirmed Strontium/ not good!

The city was testing on its own, using the sample that had over 100,000 becquerels/kg of radioactive cesium. 195 becquerels/kg of strontium-90 has been detected from the sample that had over 63,000 becquerels/kg of radioactive cesium. Both samples were taken from the same rooftop of an apartment building in Kohoku-ku in Yokohama City. Details to be announced later in a press conference, according to a Yokohama Assemblywoman (Ms. Sakura Inoue). Right now the city is holding an emergency meeting of the radiation countermeasures staff.

edit on 14-10-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Some Informative BBC Reports

Nuclear Power is INSANE!!

- Purple Chive

top topics

<< 1088  1089  1090    1092  1093  1094 >>

join