It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1063.htm
<< 1060  1061  1062    1064  1065  1066 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zworld

ah, I cannot find the post at present but the water pumping around was speculated on in some detail 500 or so pages ago. we had confirmation of criticalities in #5 and possibly in #6 ( due to chemical analysis of the discharge water ) . The night time web cam was showing chernekov light and gamma strikes ( and then they started doctoring it so the images became worthless) from five/six .

We speculated back then that 5 and 6 in cold shut down might have lost cooling ( cold shut down needs constant cooling too just , obviously not as much as active reactors ) and had some criticalies in the cores , or spent fuel pools ( as five has lots of goodies in the SPF ) and that Tepco was pumping the water down to two , three or four to hide the truth of the situation.

given that Tepco is using the same language concerning the turbine rooms and water for 5 and 6 they used for 2 and 3 before admitting melt downs at the later, we may now be seeing 5 and 6 playing corium/poolium 'catch-up' to numbers 1-4 in terms of core or pool degradation and or integrity loss (i.e. we almost certainly have liquid criticalities in the cooling water and a very good chance of corium and poolium out of the box so to speak ).

Remember Fukushima did not have enough auxiliary emergency cooling for one reactor in full meltdown let alone three and all the SPF pools at the site. I thought that they had started playing a game of whack a mole ( I think Arnie came up with the term regarding fuku cooling ) where they were using 5 and 6's cooling facilites to help try and cool the meltdowns at 1,2,3, and whatever happened at 4 , but had to keep shifting whom got cooled and for how long and that contaminated the 5 and 6 cores and pools (which were already having the mentioned criticalities) creating a slow burn that they were able to hold off a bit longer than the earlier 'admitted' meltdowns.

these nuclear reactions have certain plateaus I if I remember correctly about ninety days they hit a kind "known output" ( more regular than all that pulsing and flashing , something Tepco would probably call 'stability') so with a bit of cooling and the practice at 1,2,3, and 4 it would not surprise me to find out that Tepco has been able to drag out whatever is melting down in 5 and 6 to the current time frame .

If that's the case then (from data gathered at 1-4 over the last six months ) then we are looking at three more months meltdown "control" ( the next plateau, which would place it at Tepco's January estimates ) and some severe problems with a much higher output of radiation and volumes of hot water that has no home .

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tallone
I ought to start off here with the warning 'beware the shills on this thread'.

But this must be a game of tag. Because now we have ZWorlds post straight after yours. More cut and pastes from the last two articles in the post by Human0815. Perhaps in case none of us saw them and your combined effort went to waste?

Thread police screaming self-righteous diatribe. There's always got to be one.

Tallone, anytime you feel like helping the ongoing analysis, please join in. If youre not interested in doing that, please know that I and others will continue to use this as a data collection site. Kinda like building a public record in case this ever goes to court. Hope you don't mind.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442

Originally posted by Human0815
Edit: i forgot: i am not a Engineer, i am not a Nuclear Physician and i am not very educated
in the Physics,

You're also clearly not Japanese. You make too many mistakes in your Japanese when you post it, and your writing style certainly doesn't contain any of the mistakes that a Japanese person with your level of English would make.

Where are you really from?

Everyone who read my Postings know that i am not a Nihon-Jin,
my Wife is but i came from Shilland, close to Ignorance which lay
in the fascist Country of Disinformationa!

I wrote something in Japanese here on ATS?
So, Sumiasen o kudasai, i am not native in Japanese nor in English,
the rest is not so important for anyone, but i can tell you that i grow
up in a Country that do not exist anymore as a Foreigner

@ Tallone

why do you not start you own Thread for the technical Matters?
Maybe the location of Skunk Works or Hoaxes will be a good Place,
because in this whole Thread i saw only 4-5 People who knew what's going on
and you do not belong into this Group!

Speculations, abstruse Ideas and delusions of Lunacy do not help anyone!

@ All,

i think this is all not very helpful,
maybe we should split the Topic of "F'Shima" into different Topics,
like i wrote one Thread dedicated only for the technical Matters
and one with a Humanistic Approach and Media-Information?
Some more?

PS: Nearly all the big Blogs like Enenews or Lucas White....
use only Newspaper and Magazine Articles, why does it work here?

Why some People are not allowed to develope own Ideas?
Why it should be not allowed to use Nuclear-Complex Information,
i mean we all are used to read in between, or not?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silverlok

We speculated back then that 5 and 6 in cold shut down might have lost cooling ( cold shut down needs constant cooling too just , obviously not as much as active reactors ) and had some criticalies in the cores , or spent fuel pools

Damn. Now Ive got to go back and check old data on 5 and 6, since Ive been ignoring them.

Im still hoping that only 1 thru 4 melted, and the water is being pumped from there up to the 5/6 discharge, and not visa versa. But nothings making much sense at Fuku these days other than the sh!t continues to hit the fan.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Japanese Nuclear Plant Has Ventilation Malfunction, NISA Says ( TOKAI-PLANT!)

A Japanese nuclear plant had a malfunction in its ventilation system, the country’s atomic regulator said. There was no radiation leakage outside the reprocessing plant northeast of Tokyo. Three ventilation units failed to restart for about 20 minutes yesterday due to a timer malfunction, the Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency said in a statement today. The plant in Tokai village in Ibaraki prefecture is operated by the Japan Atomic Energy Agency. The incident was rated 1, the lowest level, on the seven- step International Nuclear and Radiological Event Scale, the agency known as NISA said. Tokai was the site of an incident in 1999, when workers at a uranium processing plant started a chain reaction while producing nuclear fuel. Two employees later died from radiation exposure and the event was rated 4 on the INES scale. The Fukushima accident north of Tokyo, where Tokyo Electric Power Co. is still trying to contain radiation leaks after the March earthquake and tsunami caused three meltdowns, is rated 7 on the INES scale.

Source:

Fukushima cesium contamination widespread but less than Chernobyl

An extensive area of more than 8,000 square kilometers has accumulated cesium 137 levels of 30,000 becquerels per square meter or more after the accident at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant, according to Asahi Shimbun estimates. The affected area is one-18th of about 145,000 square kilometers contaminated with cesium 137 levels of 37,000 becquerels per square meter or more following the 1986 Chernobyl accident in the former Soviet Union. The contaminated area includes about 6,000 square kilometers in Fukushima Prefecture, or nearly half of the prefecture.

Fukushima Prefecture, the third largest in Japan, covers 13,782 square kilometers. The government has not disclosed the size of the area contaminated with cesium 137 released from the crippled Fukushima No. 1 plant. Cesium 137 has a long half-life of about 30 years. The Asahi Shimbun calculated the size of the contaminated area based on a distribution map of accumulated cesium 137 levels measured from aircraft, which was released by the science ministry on Sept. 8.

The estimated size may increase in the future because the distribution map will be subject to corrections and because it currently covers only five prefectures. The contaminated area includes about 1,370 square kilometers in northern Tochigi Prefecture, about 380 square kilometers in southern Miyagi Prefecture and about 260 square kilometers in Ibaraki Prefecture.

More to read:

Team Finds Possible Cause of Fukushima No. 4 Reactor Blast (NUKE COMPLEX!)

Tokyo, Sept. 13 (Jiji Press)--A Japanese research team has come up with a new explanation to how a blast occurred at the No. 4 reactor building of Tokyo Electric Power Co.'s Fukushima No. 1 power plant on March 15 in the early days of the country's worst nuclear accident. The No. 4 reactor is different from the three severely damaged reactors at the plant in that it contained no fuel. Fuel for the No. 4 reactor was being stored in a pool in the reactor building when the March 11 earthquake and tsunami hit the plant, because the facility was undergoing routine inspections. Hydrogen and steam from the fuel storage pool is likely to have been a major cause of the March 15 explosion, said the team of researchers from the University of Tokyo, the Japan Atomic Energy Agency and others.

The conclusion will be announced at an Atomic Energy Society of Japan meeting that begins Monday in the southwestern Japan city of Kitakyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture. TEPCO says the blast was caused by hydrogen generated at the No. 3 reactor. The hydrogen made its way into the No. 4 reactor through pipes common to the two facilities, according to the power company. But the research team is doubtful, saying TEPCO's explanation does not explain why the explosion at the No. 4 reactor building occurred 20 hours after a blast at the No. 3 reactor building.

The team used a flask filled with water in an experiment to better understand the situation at the No. 4 reactor's fuel storage pool just before its explosion. The team exposed water to radiation under three conditions. In one, the temperature of the water was set at room temperature, in another at 97 degrees Celsius, and in the third at boiling point.

Read the rest and in between:

edit on 14-9-2011 by Human0815 because: change!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Cesium in Pacific likely to flow back to Japan in 20-30 years

TOKYO (Kyodo) -- Radioactive cesium that was released into the ocean in the nuclear accident at the Fukushima Daiichi power plant is likely to flow back to Japan's coast in 20 to 30 years after circulating in the northern Pacific Ocean in a clockwise pattern, researchers said Wednesday.

A total of 13,500 terabecquerels of radioactive cesium-137 is slightly more than 10 percent of that of the residual substance left in the northern Pacific after previous nuclear tests, according to the researchers.

mdn.mainichi.jp...

With a 1/2 life of 30...maybe better the next time around!!

And this article doesn't address all the other radioactive goodies that were released. Didn't realize how much Cs-137 was emitted during nuclear testing in the Pacific. But all of that was further off shore. Certainly have been merciless with all the crap we've dumped in the ocean over the years.

- Purple Chive

edit on 14-9-2011 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
In case this helps anyone coming along behind, in their research about the early days, I am posting this rather large piece from a pdf on the 29th April.

I did not realise that we have received evacuation orders concerning Daini nuclear reactor as well as Daiichi, but maybe I just did not register it earlier. Anyway, here it is in a Tepco pdf from 29th April.
Daini evacuation orders only 10Km around the plant though.

Daiichi sea dumping of 9070 + 1323 tons 'low level waste' and monitoring a "deep well" (last paragraph) - whatever that is? How deep is a 'deep well' I wonder?

edit on 14 Sep 2011 by qmantoo because: image too big

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo

Daiichi sea dumping of 9070 + 1323 tons 'low level waste' and monitoring a "deep well" (last paragraph) - whatever that is? How deep is a 'deep well' I wonder?

Q, I have been trying to find these supposed on going tests for the deep well as well as supposed on going testing of the CSFP. Both of these are instances where rads were found above normal levels, and Tepco stated testing would be done. But thats the last Ive been able to find on the subject.

also, I have been trying to find where the original 10,000 tons of low rad water came from in the CWT. Specifically Im trying to find if the water was there before the EQ and is a function of the CWT, or was it subsurface flow as they claim is happening at 5 and 6. Or did they transfer water prior to the 4th.

PS I dont remember an evacuation order for Daini. Other than being in the Daiichi evac zone. Please tell me Daini doesnt need thorough investigating. Damn.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Tallone, this is an example of why AC does what he does. Every once in awhile among the myriad of photos are jewels that reveal important pieces in the puzzle. The importance though isn't known at the time, and it takes the collective mind to ascertain it.

In this case, the map of radiation spread offshore Daiichi is different than I assumed it would be. Since the prevailing winds blow either west to east or south to north, I pictured currents doing the same. But that's wrong. His map shows the currents carrying the rads from the north to the south.

In the current analysis of radiation in discharge water of 5 and 6, this is significant. The most consistent and highest readings have come from the north discharge area of Fuku. This discharge releases waste water from the R5 and R6 turbines in normal operations. South of this is the quay, which would act as a block from ocean currents, pushing currents more offshore. South of the quay is the south discharge line, releasing all waste water from R1-R4 and the southend facilities.

The only way that the north discharge point could be the hottest area offshore is if the ocean currents carried the assumed high rad waste water from the south discharge line north. But it doesn't look like it does. Picture the outflows. The south one has the quay directly north. How could that water go around the quay and end up at the north discharge line if the currents are moving south.

So now we need to ask a bunch of questions. The most important being where is the radiation off 5 and 6 coming from, if not the south part of Fukushima. For me, this is a game changer. There are now all kinds of possibilities that need to be investigated.

Now, I need someone to find maps of the local currents at different times of the year. I could do it but I am piled high and still trying to take a break. Hopefully someone else will do it. If you would like to I appreciate it greatly.

And please rest assured that I am not a shill, or nationalistic. I believe in one world, one love, one people, the family of man. And I agree with alot of your political views, especially your hatred of capitalism, the beast with a million heads.

Help us bring down the nuclear mafia Tallone. Thats my intent.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zworld

I have no idea how to post a PDF from my desk top but these are from the early days of the thread, so I'm sure Qmantoo has them on file. Anyway I just did some screen caps. On Daini. A 3/21 NISA report and a 6/24 EQ tsunami, blackout report.

Tallone. I have no special knowledge. I'm just an interested party who cares. I think if we see as much of this place as we can, someone will see when something has changed. This place IS stinkin with evidence, I know that much. The more eyes that look the better our chances. Tepco is doing it's very best to blind the world. I'd like to prevent that. I can't help the crappy film they put out, but what we can't see in the blink of eye, maybe we can see in a still? That's my hope anyway. Just slide past them if you think they are void of info, dude.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Unit 3 Temperatures going back up...and 4 workers contaminated

www.tepco.co.jp...

6 partner company's workers, who maintained water treatment faculties, conducted contamination check of full-face masks when they returned from the work site to 1F's Main Anti-Earthquake Building. As a result, inner side of the filter for 4 out of the 6 workers were confirmed to be contaminated. We will confirm whether the 6 workers might have absorbed contaminated materials inside of their bodies using whole body counter.

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Just a thought for you tallone, before taking anyone serious I look at their star count, how many posts and their karma score.
Have a nice day everyone, Human and all keep it going

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Most cesium in forests found 'on fallen leaves'

As much as 50 percent to 90 percent of radioactive cesium on the ground in forested areas as a result of the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant accident is concentrated on fallen leaves and branches, according to a measurement by experts. The discovery indicates it is possible to reduce large amounts of ground radiation by removing fallen forest materials, and likely will become basic data for decontamination measures. A research team led by Tsukuba University Prof. Yuichi Onda reported the results of the measurement, which was carried out between June and August, at a review meeting of the Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Ministry on Tuesday.

The research team compared densities of radioactive cesium and its cumulative quantities at a coniferous cedar forest and a forest with ample broad-leaved beech trees, both in Kawamatamachi, Fukushima Prefecture, and within the government-designated evacuation zone. The cumulative amount of radioactive cesium in living leaves at the cedar forest was found to be higher than in the broad leaf forest.

However, in fallen leaves at the broad leaf forest, the cumulative amount of radioactive cesium was three times to six times higher than in fallen material at the cedar forest. Of the cumulative quantity of radioactive cesium in the cedar forest, about 50 percent to 90 percent was found to be concentrated on fallen branches. In the broad leaf forest, more than 90 percent of radioactive cesium was found to be accumulated on fallen leaves, according to the research.

More to read:

Ten Thousand Fukushimas

The horrible news from Japan continues to be ignored by the western corporate media. Fukushima’s radioactive fallout continues to spread throughout the archipelago, deep into the ocean and around the globe—including the US. It will ultimately impact millions, including many here in North America. The potentially thankful news is that Fukushima’s three melting cores may have not have melted deep into the earth, thus barely avoiding an unimaginably worse apocalyptic reality. But it’s a horror that humankind has yet to fully comprehend. As Fukushima’s owners now claim its three melted reactors approach cold shutdown, think of this:

At numerous sites worldwide—including several in the US—three or more reactors could simultaneously melt, side-by-side. At two sites in California—Diablo Canyon and San Onofre—two reactors each sit very close to major earthquake faults, in coastal tsunami zones.

Should one or more such cores melt through their reactor pressure vessels (as happened at Fukushima) and then through the bottoms of the containments (which, thankfully, may not have happened at Fukushima), thousands of tons of molten radioactive lava would burn into the Earth.

The molten mass(es) would be further fed by thousands of tons of intensely radioactive spent fuel rods stored on site that could melt into the molten masses or be otherwise compromised.
All that lava would soon hit groundwater, causing steam and hydrogen explosions of enormous power.
Those explosions would blow untold quantities of radioactive particles into the global environment, causing apocalyptic damage to all living beings and life support systems on this planet. The unmeasurable clouds would do unimaginable, inescapable injury to all human life.

Fukushima is far from over. There is much at the site still fraught with peril, far from the public eye. Among other things, Unit Four’s compromised spent fuel pool is perched high in the air. The building is sinking and tilting. Seismic aftershocks could send that whole complex—and much more—tumbling down, with apocalyptic consequences.

More to read:

Core Cooling System Working at Two Fukushima Reactors (IEEE)

Six months after the Fukushima Dai-1 nuclear incident began, Tokyo Electric Power Co. (TEPCO) is still struggling to gain control of the crippled reactors by cooling them to safe temperature. Yoshinori Moriyama, deputy director-general of the Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency (NISA) and in charge of nuclear accident measures, told the foreign press on 7 September TEPCO has begun using another cooling system the “core spray line” of the No. 3 reactor to help bring the temperature down in that unit. The core spray line is a part of the Emergency Core Cooling System (ECCS), a collection of sub-systems that can be called on in emergencies to cool a reactor when normal cooling operations are lost. It’s being used is in addition to the feed water line system currently cooling all three reactors. Until the core spray line was put into operation on 1 September, the reactor’s core was cooled by rising steam from the bottom of the pressure vessel supplied by the feed water line. With the addition of the core spray line, water is now being pumped into the core spray ring header situated above the core causing water droplets to fall onto the core and cool it directly. As it has increased the amount of water pumped through the core spray line, TEPCO has been reducing the amount of water used in the feed water line. Right now, the latter is maintaining a flow of 4 cubic meters and hour, while the core spray line is maintaining a flow of 3 cubic meters/h. The core spray line could not be used until recently because TEPCO first had to survey the pertinent piping and valves of this subsystem, both inside and outside the reactor building, to see if they were still operable. Given the high radiation in the area, this was difficult, but workers completed the job in July. After the system’s feasibility was confirmed in August, workers attached a temporary hose connection to the core spray line using a make-up water line and began pumping. “As a result, the temperature at the bottom of reactor number 3 is now below 100 degrees Centigrade,” said Moriyama. “And we can see it is being cooled quite steadily.” Given the success of the operation, TEPCO reported today that it has begun employing the core spray line of reactor No. 2. The bottom of reactor No. 1 has been registering below 100 degrees since July even without that reactor’s core spray line.please continue:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
for me personally, any & all efforts from posters on this thread are totally appreciated... no stone left unturned, as the saying goes... those people are giving what they can to help do this, & i'm grateful for their time, energy, & sharing

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zworld
Now, I need someone to find maps of the local currents at different times of the year. I could do it but I am piled high and still trying to take a break. Hopefully someone else will do it. If you would like to I appreciate it greatly.

Please do not forget in your honorable Consideration
that after this huge Tsunami all of the normal Sea-Currents was disturbed/ deranged!

Even one or two Month the Fishermen at that Coast caught Fishes
that do not belong on that part of the Coast!
edit on 14-9-2011 by Human0815 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Tallone,you have alot of balls ,don't you.
Come barging in on a thread and telling people how they should post.
How about this,why don't you contribute instead of attacking other posters.
Each person has their way of contributing,and it serves the greater good of the thread.
So,I think you need to check yourself,or move along.
Sorry,of topic,but I just had to say that.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I vented on the attempted undermining of this thread by a few dedicated folk on a mission, and paid for their work. Does it take "alot a balls to do that"?, Nah. You got to be joking. Maybe someone got hurt by the shotgun approach, but this thread is valuable and worth defending. As I said shake off the hurt feelings and start with honest analysis rather than the cut and pastes. A few were okay, but…

TEPCO are being set up to take the blame. At stake is the profits of an entire global industry. Look, no question, the management of that utility corporation deserve prison, criminals the lot, fit for a criminal court at this point. They should be charged with genocide because the radiation threat will likely ultimately damage the entire gene pool on the Japanese archipelago, causing untold misery for a very long time, with many local families virtually wiped out.

But TEPCO is a small player in the overall game. The Japanese government, nuclear industry, and the involved institutions globally should face the same criminal charges.The big players, the larger nuclear industry, its hanger’s on and tools would rather the blame for Fukushima be deflected on to TEPCO. The future faced by the mega big utility company is likely at best absorption into another corporation, one not to be forced to make any payouts to victims.

Yes, and as noted earlier the sources some particular posters use tend a positive, sometimes blatantly upbeat assessment of the larger nuclear industry. My personal observation is the consistent theme now on this thread not held by all recent posters - is that the real event has passed, the threat of radiation is no longer an issue, or/and, Fukushima is now a past event, and a matter of cleaning up, raking up dead leaves and skimming the topsoil.

So what about radioactive particulates? What about ongoing releases of contaminants into the local ground water and the air? What about the ONGOING refusal of the Japanese government to acknowledge the immensity of the health problem in the city of Fukushima and surrounding area? Nah, nary a mention, and little said.

If anyone really believes my venting is groundless then take a look at the earlier posts up to probably end of June before the real and organised attack on this thread began. Its really worth looking back at the insights produced by this thread to get some idea of what has happened to it - and I mean the direction it has ended up at now.

Where is the thread at now? A myopic and unimaginative focus on TEPCO, while covertly undertaking a position of nuclear industry and corporate apologist. Nothing to see here move on, we have TEPCO collared, just a little bit of tidying up and things will be dandy once more.

And where WAS this thread at least one quarter back that-a-way? Lets take a look at a few of those who made this thread what it was.

Zorgon -
Physics background at least, good explanations. Produced evidence of the coverup by MSN (particularly government run NHK in Japan). Observes US military are aware of the reality with photo evidence. Shows the data with areas affected and points out both future results and how it originated and what damage to the plant the contaminant release indicates. Maps the spread of radioactive strontium 90 spread from Fukushima.

TRN -
physics and engineering all in one. amongst other insights how TEPCO went about cooking the radiation readings in water in the basement and sea. An education into what takes place in the RPVs and why when things go wrong they need to be covered up real quick.

Silverlok -
physics background? - advanced technical insight into the dynamics of what took place in the RPVs, what chain of events came first and what happens next. Exposes the lies from official sources on the basis of sound tech knowledge. Lots of interesting and difficult explanations. Possibly responsible also for the creation of the term ‘poolium’? Anyway the creation of the term ‘poolium’ was by some clever poster on this thread to label the phenomonon of massed melted fuel rods, and is now the term used on several forums (Physics forum, Atomic Insights,…) in reference to Dai-ichi Unit 4.

Kailiassa -
petrochemical engineer - pretty much got it right from the beginning. Would be a good expert witness for the prosecution when the culprits shuffle to the front of the dock. Pointed out the problems are not confined to Fukushima but also in other Japanese power plants likely affected, run by utility corporations other than TEPCO.

Brookatoon -
Japanese and foreign governments rush to protect corporate assets. The visit of French Prime minister Sarcozy to Fukushima where French industry is heavily committed not just the nuclear sector chiefly AREVA, but also car industry chairman Carlos Ghosn. Renault/Nissan is 'one of the largest plants in Fukushima'.

Destinyone -
Monju a possible bigger potential for damage than Fukushima.

SFA437 -
Military explosives analyst. Examined, deflagration or detonation of the Unit 3 RPV. Military aspects suggesting preparations for a deteriation in conditions which would affect Tokyo and possibly a large area of Honshu. Charting radiation damage to the human body. The longterm damage to the Pacific Ocean and surrounding coastal regions from released contamination. The removal of mystery covered objects by military using barges.

JadedandCynical -
bought us evidence of how radiation changes DNA.

Wishes -
bought Jim Stone’s site to the attention of the thread and with it the possibility of major conspiracy.

Werthog -
aggregator and analyzer.

Will have missed quite a few posters who gave valuable comment.

My contributing to this thread began March 30.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

i think this is all not very helpful,
maybe we should split the Topic of "F'Shima" into different Topics,
like i wrote one Thread dedicated only for the technical Matters
and one with a Humanistic Approach and Media-Information?

“Technical matters” has been the focus of this thread for some time. In fact, it remains along with that other on the Physics forum the best informed combined resource with an investigative approach on the Fukushima event available on the Internet. As such it IS a target of those who would like to see its credibility undermined. I think you realise that already.

As for your suggestion to create another thread, well, go right ahead if you must. There are already more than 200 threads on the topic of the Fukushima nuclear disaster already - just on ATS. One more won't matter here or there. BTW most of these threads are easy to find because they have Fukushima in the title already or the word 'TEPCO' for that matter. The title of this thread contains neither signpost.

Its worth anyone unaware of what I am going on about to go back to the beginning of the thread and read until at least April, up until page 500 or thereabouts to appreciate the real work already done by many. Yes, its a lot of pages and a lot of work. That is the reason why the integrity of this one thread focused on the Fukushima catastrophe and the serious nature of the issues involved is worth preserving. It is also why some particular few would want it destroyed.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tallone

As for your suggestion to create another thread, well, go right ahead if you must. There are already more than 200 threads on the topic of the Fukushima nuclear disaster already - just on ATS. One more won't matter here or there.

Tallone, there's your answer. copy the first 500 pages of this thread and start a whole new thread titled "Fukushima in the early days". Not sure how popular it's going to be though.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
MAG 6.2 JAPAN

2011/09/15

08:00:07 UTC

10.0 KMS deep

NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

see ; earthquake.usgs.gov...

seeya

top topics

<< 1060  1061  1062    1064  1065  1066 >>

join