It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1049.htm
<< 1046  1047  1048    1050  1051  1052 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silverlok

one example of it is the cranes on Seattle's waterfront absorbing radio frequencies and discharging them as electrical arcs.

I think where I was going with the resonance thing was the idea that all things have their own frequency, and this is what Tesla discovered and put into operation, though only briefly. And if all things have their own vibrations, wouldn't the metal in the crane and the metal that is attached now to R1 have similar frequencies that literally hold them together. Thats what the EQ box was about, though he never pursued it past the point of scaring the hell out of a building full of people where he first used it. If you can make something shake at it's resonant frequency, it will come apart. I dont understand the physics involved, but when looking at the clip of the arcing between the pipe, crane arm and metal construction on R1, I envisioned that it was starting to fall apart, as if the resonant frequency was being hit.

Then you mentioned that they may have fugged with the resonant frequency of the earth and I thought, what if they messed up all the resonant frequencies, and the whole place was going to dissolve. Then I decided to have a beer and go to bed. It was way over my head.

But

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Monitoring information of environmental radioactivity level

Check, check:

Monitoring data at Ibaraki prefecture (14:00 September 3,2011)

More Check:

Readings of Environmental Radiation Level by emergency monitoring (Group 1)(9/2)

Check more check:

Reading of environmental radioactivity level by prefecture (Fallout)(September.1.9AM~September.2.9AM, 2011)

The final check:

Source

Official Readings, please remember that!

Looke here:
edit on 3-9-2011 by Human0815 because: link

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

North Anna...Crack in Containment

Dominion Resources Inc. found a small crack on a wall with “no safety significance” in a room of a containment building at the North Anna nuclear plant [...]

Dominion discovered a “cosmetic” crack in a horizontal construction joint on a wall that is in the containment building, [Dan Stoddard, the Dominion's senior vice president for nuclear operations] said. [...]

Dominion invited reporters to tour the plant’s control room, transformer and generator areas. Company officials didn’t take the group into the reactor containment structure or the building that houses a cooling pool for spent fuel because that would have been “more complex and more time-consuming,” Stoddard said. [...]

enenews.com... nt-fuel-pool

www.bloomberg.com...

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Before and after results...water treatment...SARRY

Wonder what "HIT Underground" is?

Interesting about I-131. "ND" Non-Detected...but have

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Evaporating water after dark so it looks like fog rolling in...

In my humble opinion...

On 8/31 at 14:00 TEPCO reports that they started full operation of three "evaporative concentration apparatuses"...

www.tepco.co.jp...

Which coincides with the steaming that begins to be seen here...they cut back on doing it during the day...it looks a little too obvious...and might cause "distress"...

The hour before they started the "evaporation"....no steam...

- Purple Chive
edit on 3-9-2011 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Fukushima Unit 3: Steam-Explosion Theory, by Ian Goddard

This is really good...

lewrockwell.com...

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

“Tepco will cease to exist if we lose the mentality of taking on risks and challenges”

Tepco President Toshio Nishizawa said in an interview Thursday

Well you see the result of your "risk" now...and you've got your "challenges". Hope you're friggen happy!!! A lot of people are going to have a piss-poor quality of life because of your greed, corruption and risk taking.

blogs.wsj.com...

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I-131 detected Unit 1 Subdrain...

www.tepco.co.jp...

Not in large amounts...but being detected. Short 1/2 life and sign of fission still occurring. Had not been detected at for quite awhile.

Just passing info along folks...

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Chiba, radioactive tea...and "rumors" about rice from Fukushima

Good reason to be skeptical!!

The ministry says the leaves of one type of tea from Chiba Prefecture contained 2,720 becquerels of radioactive cesium per kilogram, more than 5 times the safety limit.

www3.nhk.or.jp...

Some 44.7 percent of respondents in the Kansai region and 34.9 percent in the Kanto region said they would not buy rice harvested near the Fukushima plant at any price, even if radioactive contamination had not been detected. The survey also showed 52.9 percent of respondents in the Kanto region, and 60.4 percent of those in the Kansai region, were reluctant to buy rice containing radiation less than one-tenth of the government-imposed limit.

mdn.mainichi.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Plutonium and Strontium soil detection...

Math geeks...could use some help here please...

(6.2 + 0.25) x 10 exponent 1 Bq/K....means in layman terms?

www.tepco.co.jp...

And this is a cute admission:

Detected density of Sr-90 is above the level of the measured fallouts in Japan in the cases of previous nuclear tests in the atmosphere. Thus, it can be concidered to be caused by the nuclear accident at this time.

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

I-131 detected Unit 1 Subdrain...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

That can't be good. Hmmmm?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

www.tepco.co.jp...

I've had alot of trouble understanding the measurement systems used. I kinda miss the old days when they gave you the actual amount, irrespective of the number of zeroes involved. Of course when talking trillions and zillions, this becomes problematic. I just hate trying to figure it all out. math isn't a strong suit for me either.
Maybe someone could do an explanation and conversion chart for the different parameters ie becquerels and seiverts and rems and cpm.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Fukushima Unit 3: Steam-Explosion Theory, by Ian Goddard

This is really good...

lewrockwell.com...

- Purple Chive

That is probably the best analysis of #3 booming that I have seen yet, and also kudos for us at ATS for figuring out the first part...fuel dropping through the RPV via a melt hole into the water in secondary containment and explosion up through and around the reactor vessel. We didn't get the secondary hydrogen explosions, from what I recall, we were still working with a theory that we had hydrogen explosion first, then the steam explosion. The plume vectors he modeled do make a lot of sense, to me at least. I do think the cap ejected but he seems to skim over that, settling for it having a damaged seal that explains the 3 steam release vectors for months afterwards. Using the thermals he demonstrates how these vectors and steam releases are the aftereffects of the steam explosion from the same positions. I think we all missed making this correlation between the steam plumes venting positions post-explosion to doing a really thorough analysis of the smaller plumes at the beginning (maybe we did and I forget), anyhow good job on this.

The only thing that surprises me in this model is how the reactor withstood the force of the explosion underneath it and still remain in place. Some purdy dam strong bolts I guess.

This model makes it perfectly clear this had NOTHING to do with the SFP.

All 'n all, kudos PC, this theory is very viable IMO. Like to see how the others weigh in....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Watch "The Battle of Chernobyl"...

Gotta run, otherwise I'd find the segment on this video where the concern about the molten fuel melting through and hitting the water underneath.

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Tohoku Power Line post #1

I've been able to piece together what I think happened to the power line from Tohoku Electric that has more or less disappeared from sight. I think. This has been, however, the hardest part of the investigation for me. Lewis Carrol couldn't dream this stuff up. I hope I can explain this so it makes sense. If I didn't think it was really important I would have left this issue in the dust, and in fact did push it aside early on, like I did with the idea of a weapons production facility under Fukushima.

The power issue I thought was cleared up early on when electrical experts from Japan came into a couple of forums and showed maps that listed the Tohoku Genshiryoku line (TGL) as the Yonomori line and stated that in fact it was now known as the Yonomori line. However, in June I researched this further because of conflicting data in Tepco reports. I soon realized the early maps showing Yonomori line as the TGL had been photoshopped, and the electrical engineers website where they first turned up (which has since disappeared) was fake. This was a professional shilling. This took serious thought, and had I not seen this crap first hand, I probably wouldn't have eventually become so rabid about discovering the truth on this issue.

I kept thinking why would someone go out of their way to confuse people about a friggin power line. But I was confused by so many things at this time, one more eventually just rolled right off. This was mid June, and after running into brick wall after brick wall every step of the way in this investigation, I was ready to chuck the whole thing, and take the blue pill instead. So I went on a fishing trip into the mountains. Beautiful weather. Lotsa fish. And all I did was go over Fukushima constantly in my mind. It was nagging me and I couldn't get rid of it.

And two issues in particular, the CSFP and the Tohoku power line, frustrated me. They didn't add up. A building full of spent rods that are supposedly cool, but with heat exchangers that were hotter than R4s SFP, while at the same time there was an intense effort by Tepco to make this building disappear. And a power line that seemed like the answer to their problems, but that suddenly disappears as well.

It was then that I re-introduced the concept of an underground complex into the equation and, I hate to say it, but, things started making sense.

Timeline

The importance of understanding this aspect of the disaster is crucial, since the lose of power was the single most important factor causing this disaster to both occur and continue. Within minutes after the loss of all power there was a frantic search for a solution, as everything depended on restoring power as quickly as possible. And yet there was a solution right at hand, which they ignored.

In the following diagrams, which are from Tepco's official report, the number of power lines coming into the Fukushima Daiichi plant are 7. From left to right;

1) Tohoku Genshiryoku line (It's original name) from Tohoku Power.
2) Ookuma line 1L
3) Ookuma line 2L All Ookuma lines are from Tepco.
4) Ookuma line 3L
5) Ookuma line 4L
6) Yonomori Futaba line 1L from Tohoku Power.
7) Yonomori Futaba line 2L from Tohoku Power.

Diagram #1, the condition of the lines following the tsunami.

Diagram #2, the restoration work done to bring offsite power to the Fukushima plant.

The Tohoku Genshiryoku line was the first line into the plant, before construction started, and it built R1, which was the first reactor built. That is why this line was tied into the R1/R2 M/C. This line could still be jumped to any of the M/Cs between R1 and R4. The Yonomori line, the line for R5/R6, was the last line in, and also comes from the Tohoku Power Co.

The importance of the above is this. In May Tepco decided to change the name of the original Tohoku line from the "Tohoku Genshiryoku line from Tohoku Power Company" to the "Toden Genshiryoku line from Tohoku Power Company". Genshiryoku is 'atomic power' in Japanese, and Toden is Tepco. And by changing Tohoku to Toden they changed the name from Tohoku nuclear to Tepco nuclear.

The problem with this is that Tepco at this time also started calling the Yonomori line, the Tepco nuclear plant line from Tohoku Power, since it fits the description as well. And somewhere along the line the two got confused. On purpose.

Diagram #3, same as #2 but with my additions highlighting the situation.

As you can see from these diagrams, the Tohoku line was connected into the plant and through the receiving station into a temporary M/C (high voltage switching board) on March 15th. This M/C isn't connected to anything. Continued........
edit on 3-9-2011 by zworld because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2011 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Tohoku Power line continued (post #2)

The line that is connected to the in use temporary M/C's of R1, R2, R3 and R4 is the Yonomori line which was brought across outside the plant, somewhere between the Shinfukushima substation and the plant. All work projects except #12 were related in some way to getting this power source over to the temporary M/Cs for R1/R2 and R3/R4. This task was completed on March 18th, with power available to the control boards on the 20th. On March 18th they also hooked up power source cars to all temporary M/Cs.

In the following quote from the IAEA's official report, they say that the Tohoku line is a spare line into R1.

Connection of an offsite power supply to the NPS were as follows: Okuma Lines No. 1 and No. 2 (275 kV) of the Shin-Fukushima Substation were connected to the switchyard for Units 1 and 2, Okuma Lines No. 3 and No. 4 (275 kV) were connected to the switchyard for Units 3 and 4, and Yonomori Lines No. 1 and No. 2 (66 kV) were connected to the switching yard for Units 5 and 6. In addition, the TEPCO Nuclear Line (66 kV) from Tomioka Substation of the Tohoku Electric Power was connected to Unit 1 as the spare line.

And we know the original Tohoku line was available. The report above shows 7 lines in. One was under construction, this would leave six, and the same report states;

When the earthquake occurred, the switching facilities for Okuma Line No. 3 in the switchyard for Units 3 and 4 were under construction, so that six lines were available for power of the NPS from offsite power supply.

So we know for a fact that the day of the EQ there were 7 lines coming into the plant, 6 hot and available, 1 under construction. What follows is very confusing so please bear with me.

In the first days after the disaster began there was a concerted effort to convince people that Tepco was tapping into the original Tohoku line. Rough drawings from the first week show this being done.

It was also stated in handouts as well as the official Japanese government report to the IAEA, fukushima.grs.de... ;

To restore and enhance the power supply, TEPCO completed inspections and trial charging of the power receivers from Tohoku Electric Power Co.‘s Toden Genshiryoku Line on March 16, and as of March 20 had completed electricity access at the power center, ensuring an external power supply. As of March 23, cables were laid from the power center for the load needed. The connections are being established.

The Tohoku Electric Power Co's. line they are referring to, however, is Yonomori 1L, not the original Tohoku line. Note, when they state that they are "ensuring an external power supply", they don't state where this supply is coming from.

From late March on Tepco has been calling both the Tohoku and Yonomori lines the 'Tepco nuclear (Toden Genshiryoku) power line'. Then on June 13th Tepco made an official change when they issued a 'corrections' PDF for their official report (dated May 16th) to the Japanese gov't that included this;

we will correct as follows; from “Before correction” Tohoku Genshiryoku Line to “After correction” Toden Genshiryoku Line of Tohoku Electric

I have to ask. Why would someone in the middle of the worst nuclear disaster of all time, officially change the names of some of the infrastructure. It wasn't for clarification purposes, because it only confused things with Yonomori 1L. From the early days of the plant the power companies called one line the Tohoku line and the other the Yonomori 1L line. But all of a sudden it's incredibly important to Tepco to officially change the name of the original Tohoku line to 'Tepco nuclear power line', while at the same time beginning to call the Yonomori line the 'Tepco nuclear power line'.

All of this was done purposefully, and started almost instantly, as the following progress report shows. And not only do they start confusing the two lines, they begin a process that would continue to today, of misspelling genshiryoku and dropping the last part of the title, "from Tohoku Electric Power Company" further blurring the two.

It has also been spelled genshiroku and genshiyroku. Hard to believe that a nuclear power company doesn't know how to spell the product that it sells. Then, Tepco started to release data on the power system that completely ignores the original Tohoku line and instead claims that only six lines come into the plant.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Tohoku Power line continued (post #3)

I really dont like the limit put on posts now. Anyway;

After April, the only time Tohoku is mentioned is in official 'legally binding' documents submitted by Tepco and/or gov't agencies. But the Tohoku power line they are referring to in these documents is still the Yonomori line, except when they are discussing the original seven lines, like this from Japan's official report to the IAEA.

and in addition, TEPCO nuclear line (66 kV) from Tohoku Electric Power Co., Inc. connected to the normal high voltage switchboard of Unit 1 via the switchyards for Units 1 and 2.

Its mentioned in the official documents, and no where else. And then it disappears for good. The Yonomori line is now Tepco nuclear power line.

This is just one more example of Tepco's relentless campaign to confuse and conceal the real facts that pertain to the Fukushima disaster. This is an international crime. I will go into more depth on this issue in my upcoming report.

Soon I will post the thermal imagery post I said I was going to post a couple of weeks ago. It's proving more interesting than I thought and taking longer.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Plutonium and Strontium soil detection...

www.tepco.co.jp...

And this is a cute admission:

Detected density of Sr-90 is above the level of the measured fallouts in Japan in the cases of previous nuclear tests in the atmosphere. Thus, it can be concidered to be caused by the nuclear accident at this time.

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

Caveat emptor: I failed 6th form maths, twice (USA 2nd last year of high school), however my own working confirmed with calculator is 1.0x10^2 is 100bq/kg of dry soil, SR89 contamination at the worst reading, WNW direction of course, which puts it in R3s' explosive court of ejecta.

Easiest way to decipher is that the 10^x is the decimal point shifter

And laymans terms, xx bq/kg of dry soil is most likely a larger volume than 1kg or 1L of water...

6.2x10^1 is 62bq/kg dry soil. The second number is the margin of error; +/- 0.25, of 6.2 (x10^1).

Strontium accumulates in bones reasonably easily, that's why they always fudge the real nasty nasty stuff readings like this. Thanks tepco for making us look at it more. Really good plan.

Ironic part is you need to drink reasonable amounts of milk to stop strontium from accumulating easily, so you choose either CS137 or SR89/90. Just like 'voting', you're screwed either way..

Silverlok; much respect for doing your Tesla homework properly. Never even considered the scalar component to all this, will go over some older research again and see what I can scratch up that is relevant to this situation. And wert/SL the EQ machine was mechanical, not scalar electromagnetic (HAARP etc), however the concept is pretty much the same. Also the Schumann resonance changes, just like nature it is never static.
edit on 3/9/11 by GhostR1der because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Back from my social obligation. Whew...once again...nobody had a clue. Zip, nada, One guy even has family 20 miles from North Anna. Didn't realize there was a problem there. Japan? Fukushima? That happened back in the Spring. It's all over now.

So very grateful for this thread!!

It's interesting. One of the ramifications of TMI (Three Mile Island) in this country was to have a siren/alert system installed within a certain radius of a N-plant. But do you think this "Alert" system will ever be turned on if there is an emergency? Hell no. Unless the thing blows up...hide it as long as possible...the enemy is invisible...

Z your post on the power lines coming into Daiichi is impressive. Tremendous amount of research and cross-referencing.

Ghost - thanks for the enlightenment on TEPCO's convoluted arithmetic.

Conclusion:

“Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive” Sir Walter Scott

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yeah, just to expand on the explaination given above.
I think I am right in saying that the main number is always less than 10 and greater than 0.9999999....

and for positive multipliers, the multiplier is the number of zeros added on the end of a '1'. So
10x1 would add one zero after a one to make the multiplier 10.
10x2 would add two zeros after a one to make the multiplier 100.

10^3 would add 3 zeros after a one to make 1000 so you would multiple the main figure by 1000 to get the real number not in scientific notation.

(0.567 x10^4 = 0.567x10000 = 5670) shifting the decimal place 4 positions to the right
(0.5 x10^4 = 0.5000x10000 = 5000) again shifting the decimal place 4 positions to the right
(6.2x10^1 = 6.2x10=62) as explained in the post above

Going the other way with negative multipliers 9.2x10^-3 means multiply the main number by 1/1000 (one divided by one thousand = 0.001)
(9.2x10^-3 = 9.2x0.001 = 0.0092)

so...
9.2x10^-1 = 0.92
9.2x10^-2 = 0.092
9.2x10^-3 = 0.0092
9.2x10^-4 = 0.00092
9.2x10^-5 = 0.000092
etc

I think thats right anyway. Please correct me if it is wrong as it has been a long time and I am sure there are people who use this in their life every day.

top topics

<< 1046  1047  1048    1050  1051  1052 >>

join