It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP mentioned in EU report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
HAARP's old.

This is the new toy:

www.treehugger.com...

Also look at the James Webb Space Telescope that's going into space soon. What military purpose could that sucker also have?? Mighty big reflectors on that beast.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaxnmarko
reply to post by TheIsraelite777

What I don't understand about all the HAARP harping, is why all these terrible things which are happening are being blamed on HAARP. Have any of our enemies been hit by these calamities? Japan, New Zealand, Chile, Indonesia, Haiti....... all the floods and tornadoes and storms in the U.S..... volcanoes going off in Iceland.... just what kind of weapon is this that we use to only attack allies or neutral countries or ones which we need not fear? Was Haiti ready to invade us? Was Japan planning another Pearl Harbor? Was New Zealand harboring Al Qaeda? PPPPHHTTTT!!!!!!!!! Sounds pretty nonsensical to me. I wonder if our enemies are quaking in their boots, seeing how much damage we can do to friends of ours, imagine what we could do to them! lol Frankly, if it were that uncontrollable, you might think that just from a purely statistical standpoint, one of our enemies might get struck now and then? To balance out the bell curve or something? Is our aim that poor?

You show your intelligence well on here. For 1, America does not own HAARP. The Illuminati does. 2, The Illuminati live all over the world. So you can't just specifically say one country owns HAARP.

Are you a disinformation agent? That's only logical reason you would be disagreeing with me. That's the only logical reason why anyone ever disagrees with me. Cause I deal with FACTS!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Originally posted by Serafine

There's many "HAARP" like installations all over the world. The EU as well. As for weather and earthquake manipulation weapons systems... these have been spoken of in high level conferences before. Such research isn't in the realm of "conspiracy theories" but actual projects.

Originally posted by Bedlam

Well, not really. There are weather projects, but none have to do with ionosphere heaters. They're big into cloud seeding.

Your statement could as well be rephrased as - There's many AH-6C helicopters all over the world, the EU as well. As for earthquake and weather manipulation systems...these have been spoken of in high level conferences before.

Ok - two statements of fact - there are AH-6C helicopters, and there have certainly been weather manipulation systems spoken of, likely earthquakes as well, The two statements, however, have nothing to do with each other. The speaker is trying to draw you into making a connection where none exists or is implied.....

It is wise to resist using Straw Man fallacies. It's even wiser to NOT use logical fallacies to accuse others of using them.

Description of Straw Man

The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position. This sort of "reasoning" has the following pattern:

1. Person A has position X.
2. Person B presents position Y (which is a distorted version of X).
3. Person B attacks position Y.
4. Therefore X is false/incorrect/flawed.

This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because attacking a distorted version of a position simply does not constitute an attack on the position itself.

Logical Fallacies are often subtle and slip through our thought processes with finesse. Please try not to use the Straw Man ( or helicopters! ) while reasoning your statements or points. Rephrasing is Dangerous!

While I'm sure Serafine wasn't doing it intentionally, it was too good an example to pass up. I call it the Tigers and Rocks fallacy - I'm sure there's a real name for it, probably a non-sequitur post propter hoc or something.

Bedlam, you state "I'm sure" Twice! Why did you use "too good an example" and then use euphemistic examples like "probably" and "or something" to prove and name the fallacy in the "( too good an ) example"?

Concerning the Non sequitur ( conclusion does not follow from its premises ) and Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc ( aka Post Hoc = After this, therefore because of this ), neither of these two different fallacies apply. I will not dissect these halfhearted claims of yours because they simply beg the question.

You might look into "exotic weapons" concerning my post and even the OP. I remember cloud seeding in the 60s, there's much more to weather manipulation. One example = Wilhelm Reich ( 1897 – 1957 ) is well known for his research and work concerning "weather and clouds".

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, that you have read all the threads before coming to my post ( that you commented on ). I was NOT debating any post, merely making suggestions and remarking with "things to consider", based on many of the previous posts... such as threads on Exotic Weapons ( i.e. man-made earthquakes )... HAARP... and various statements such as... "I find it kinda interesting that this is mentioned in an report concerning defence, foreign policy and stuff like that"... from the OP...

Please ask me if you are confused by my posts Bedlam, rather than claim I ( intentionally or not ) use Logical Fallacies that you are sure of, yet cannot name. And Please keep your helicopters grounded man! They're YOUR HELICOPTERS, not mine.

edit on 2011/3/25 by Serafine because: spl error

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Actually I'm an un-non-dis-mis-information agent for KAOS. So....let me get this straight..... the Illuminati wanted the apostate Kiwis of Christchurch, New Zealand in ruins, a fairly unpopulated area of Chile in ruins, that dangerous Zombie superpower, Haiti, in ruins, and those inscrutable Orientals in Japan in ruins, to the point that radioactivity may reach and affect whatever people happen to be downwind, depending on the direction of the wind. Are they practicing? Are they as lame as Cheney with a bird gun? DUI (Destructors Under the Influence)? Did they unwittingly let some kids access the controls? Still, that doesn't sound like brilliant planning to me.
edit on 25-3-2011 by jaxnmarko because: Spelling and grammar

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Rumor has it: HAARP was involved in a world wide treaty, all nations agreed to only use it own their own people and not in world warfare. So, maybe it is considered a civil war device to keep our citizens in check and is called a defense measure to add misdirection... Time will tell...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I am fairly a new member here so I cannot create a thread "new Topic" but in relation I thought this might be interesting following this guy's update's on HAARP

he has posted this new video which I believe is more so interesting

According to the video HAARP operates on very low frequency (VLF)
and the map he is illustrating show's the antenna arrays associated with HAARP
scattered around the world notice some of them are exactly where event's have unfolded
to this present day interesting indeed & I wouldn't be replying to this if I didn't think this information
is important.

video link
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Concerning the Non sequitur ( conclusion does not follow from its premises ) and Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc ( aka Post Hoc = After this, therefore because of this ), neither of these two different fallacies apply. I will not dissect these halfhearted claims of yours because they simply beg the question.

Why sure - the tigers and rocks fallacy would technically be a non-sequitur - I am tapping magic rocks. There are no tigers here - this is a fact! are non-sequitur to each other. However, the second statement is intended to infer an implicate to the first - I am tapping rocks (therefore) there are no tigers, although the lack of explicit connectivity gives the writer an out if you challenge it. This is the propter hoc part - the conclusion does not follow from its premises, but is implied to be because of this.

You might look into "exotic weapons" concerning my post and even the OP. I remember cloud seeding in the 60s, there's much more to weather manipulation. One example = Wilhelm Reich ( 1897 – 1957 ) is well known for his research and work concerning "weather and clouds".

You left out one critical word. "Bogus". Even homeopathy doesn't come close to the dreadful bogosity of Orgone. You can do more than supply nucleation - there have also been experiments with going the other direction, for example, seeding with a super-absorbent to reduce humidity in small areas, or by changing the surface temperature of large bodies of water by applying a monomer to the surface.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, that you have read all the threads before coming to my post ( that you commented on ). I was NOT debating any post, merely making suggestions...

I thought that was fairly clearly stated by me when I said "I'm sure it wasn't intentional but I couldn't pass up the example". If you want to read a master of NS_PPH, you have to read Begich. Although, frankly, you'd also have to give Tacitus the nod for top prize for describing Nero's sex circus and following it with "A disaster followed" and an account of the fire of the fire of 64 AD.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Bedlam, you are using the same fallacies AGAIN!

Look if you didn't understand my last response, you NEVER will... well I have hope lol... But don't keep "harping" on about fallacies man... I see you have little idea about them ( just enough to get yourself in trouble ). That's why you accused me of using one ( some? ) yet couldn't help but use fallacies to "prove" your claim. Nor could you NAME one, with your "maybe, or something", shots in the dark.

Stop while you're ahead man lol...

I won't bother with fallacies anymore on this thread with you. Another thread maybe ( On Philosophy ) lol. BUT not here on Rohdan's thread and topic. Return to topic man!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Rohdan, You might be interested in this paper, to supplement your thread / idea here.... Hope it helps.

The Challenge of Exotic Weapons

Chris McHale

March 2003

Prepared for the International Security Research and Outreach Programme International Security Bureau

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Bedlam, you are using the same fallacies AGAIN!

Actually, no. You falsely accused me of using a strawman fallacy, when I wasn't addressing anything you said at all, I simply used your NSPPH statement as an example. In order for it to be a strawman, I'd have had to use a fallacious example of why your statement was wrong. Instead, I ignored what you said and addressed your two non-sequiturs joined by an implied causal relationship as an example of pathological reasoning common to CTers.

Now you'll probably accuse me of an ad hominem, and it won't be that either.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Wilhelm Reich, M.D.—an Austrian psychiatrist, psychoanalyst and scientist

Beam to Kill Army at 200 Miles, Tesla's Claim on 78th Birthday

Some potentially useful links.

Only if you want pseudo science. Tesla claimed a lot of things, especially near the end of his life. Reich as well.

It probably didn't help Tesla that he had a really bad habit of irradiating his head with xrays in his middle age to the point that he had radiation burns on his face.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Rohdan

Rohdan, You might be interested in this paper, to supplement your thread / idea here.... Hope it helps.

That's not a bad link, most of it's actually correct. There are a few parts that are not right - if you see Col Alexander involved in a statement, it's likely to be suspect. You can't, for instance, "focus" low frequency sound any more than you can "focus" low frequency RF.

You also can't burn out electronics with "low power RF", and the Radio Shack $800 claim was long since proven to be let's say "incorrect". But the acoustic bullet thing is real - the Russians were hell on wheels into that for a while. The military spent a lot of tax dollars investigating it in the 80s as a potentially useful battlefield weapon, but IIRC the project ended when a general pointed out that a 2 cent 7.62mm round was more effective and more accurate over a longer distance than the rather expensive and bulky HMMV mounted device.

The Raytheon HPM technology continues to develop - there are a number of applications for it that are being fielded. It's still big, bulky and expensive but you can actually buy area defensive weaponry based on it, and it's the basis for AESA. Still a long way to go there. Thorn was the Vircator expert and while it was an effective way to do EMP weapons, that approach sort of tailed off when Thorn bit the dirt.

There were some great laser blinders that were scrapped when the treaty against them was signed, a version still persists and surfaces from time to time with various mods to automatically adjust it to dazzle instead, which never quite seem to work sufficiently. Of course, the guys in the field occasionally use IR laser designators to blind snipers anyway, it's just not called that. There is some research on veiling glare lasers for dazzling.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Pseudoscience? Tesla? I always wondered at Tesla's "papers" and work vanishing on the day he died... and the FBI sealing everything up.... His work and papers virtually " vanished. Pseudoscience and Tesla hmmmmm ... really makes one perchance... ah.... wonder....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Serafine

Are you a Teslaphile then? One of those people who think everything he applied himself to was techno-gold, every rumor he started unquestionable proof of some secret device he never revealed?

In his early days, he was amazing. Later...not so much.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

reply to post by Serafine

Are you a Teslaphile then? One of those people who think everything he applied himself to was techno-gold, every rumor he started unquestionable proof of some secret device he never revealed?

In his early days, he was amazing. Later...not so much.

Tesla's "Love Song" is brilliant.... Is Teslaphile anything like Xphiles? being "one of those people", I have no idea about.... "those people" can always be found in what OTHERS think of "others"?

Tesla was a man ahead of his time.... I DID mention how all his papers and work was what? TAKEN? Hidden? I wouldn't have much opinion on such "missing" material... though I certainly phile... I mean file, the lock-down on his papers as evidence of.... what do you call it? Techno-gold? It was the U.S. Government / FBI and others who "never revealed" anything... in fact they did the opposite... they buried it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Serafine was quite correct. There are many ionospheric heating facilities around the world, both older and more powerful than HAARP. HAARP's IRI is capable of transmitting a maximum of 3.6MW effective radiated power.

In America, there are two related ionospheric heating facilities: the HIPAS, near Fairbanks, Alaska, and (currently offline for reconstruction) one at the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico. The European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association (EISCAT) operates an ionospheric heating facility, capable of transmitting over 1 GW effective radiated power (ERP), near Tromsø, Norway. Russia has the Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility, in Vasilsursk near Nizhniy Novgorod, capable of transmitting 190 MW ERP.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Gulfsailor because: to correct spelling

edit on 1-5-2011 by Gulfsailor because: of spelling

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaxnmarko

Actually I'm an un-non-dis-mis-information agent for KAOS.

So how is the dictator these days? Come to think of it WHO is the dictator? I haven't seen a water pistol used in anger for 16 years or more......

So....let me get this straight..... the Illuminati wanted the apostate Kiwis of Christchurch, New Zealand in ruins, a fairly unpopulated area of Chile in ruins, that dangerous Zombie superpower, Haiti, in ruins, and those inscrutable Orientals in Japan in ruins, to the point that radioactivity may reach and affect whatever people happen to be downwind, depending on the direction of the wind. Are they practicing? Are they as lame as Cheney with a bird gun? DUI (Destructors Under the Influence)? Did they unwittingly let some kids access the controls? Still, that doesn't sound like brilliant planning to me.

they obviously weren't reading the rules for the last killing round!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join