It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP mentioned in EU report

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
In an old report on the environment, security and foreign policy HAARP and it's impact on the environment is mentioned.

27. Considers HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project) by virtue of its farreaching impact on the environment to be a global concern and calls for its legal, ecological and ethical implications to be examined by an international independent body before any further research and testing; regrets the repeated refusal of the United States Administration to send anyone in person to give evidence to the public hearing or any subsequent meeting held by its competent committee into the environmental and public risks connected with the high Frequency Active Auroral Research Project (HAARP) programme currently being funded in Alaska;

EU report

I find it kinda interesting that this is mentioned in an report concerning defence, foreign policy and stuff like that

edit on 11-3-2011 by Rohdan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Good find. Maybe some people in power are noticing the same 'convenient' correllations between earthquakes and HAARP activity? They should let officials look into it if it's nothing surely?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Doyle

I think this report is from 1999. I wonder if something happend and what the reason was if nothing happend...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
where are all you haarp guys:?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Thank you for the link.

I agree on the notification of it being included. But there must be something more to it than that, right?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You know that Earthquake that happened in Japan was more than likely HAARP?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIsraelite777

this is more than likely not true. is there any proof besides fulford? I mean real proof.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Another interesting bit.

The Antarctic Treaty lays down that the Antarctic may be used exclusively for peaceful purposes.(25) This would mean that HAARP is a breach of international law. All the implications of the new weapons systems should be examined by independent international bodies. Further international agreements should be sought to protect the environment from unnecessary destruction in war.

I also wasn't aware the US had exploded nuclear weapons in the van allens belt..
Is there nothing the US isn't silly enough to try ??

From the 1950s the USA conducted explosions of nuclear material in the Van Allen Belts(24) to investigate the effect of the electro-magnetic pulse generated by nuclear weapon explosions at these heights on radio communications and the operation of radar. This created new magnetic radiation belts which covered nearly the whole earth. The electrons travelled along magnetic lines of force and created an artificial Aurora Borealis above the North Pole. These military tests are liable to disrupt the Van Allen belt for a long period. The earth's magnetic field could be disrupted over large areas, which would obstruct radio communications. According to US scientists it could take hundreds of years for the Van Allen belt to return to normal. HAARP could result in changes in weather patterns. It could also influence whole ecosystems, especially in the sensitive Antarctic regions.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yeah, right. Because before 1990 there were no major earthquakes.
Oh wait, there were:

Chile 9.5 1960
Alaska 9.2 1964
Kamchatka 9.0 1952
Ecuador 8.8 1906

The list goes on....in fact, out of the 10 strongest earthquakes since 1900 only 4 have occurred since 1990.

Source: earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Oh wait, there were:

Chile 9.5 1960
Alaska 9.2 1964
Kamchatka 9.0 1952
Ecuador 8.8 1906

The list goes on....in fact, out of the 10 strongest earthquakes since 1900 only 4 have occurred since 1990.

Your post seems to be answering the question of they have invented earthquakes!!

Who said TPTB, or anyone for that matter has invented earthquakes?? I believe the contention here is someone has figured out a way to TRIGGER already known about earthquakes in a earthquake zone!!

Parker

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

So going by your own words..
In the first 90 years there were 6.... ie: one every 15 years..
In the last 20 years there's been 4....ie: one every 5 years...

Not that I believe HAARP caused them but your theory seems to aid talk of HAARP..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

That was what I was thinking!

I recently thought about that, and the stats seem to concur.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Oh wait, there were:

Chile 9.5 1960
Alaska 9.2 1964
Kamchatka 9.0 1952
Ecuador 8.8 1906

Well, I have heard first hand accounts from people that the military is at least 60 years ahead of the civilian world. Also, I seen an article once saying Bill Gates wants to try and control the weather. It was something about trying to control hurricanes so they couldn't damage the countries. Who is to say they can't already manipulate the weather? I believe they can, and I believe they have been doing this for many years. Your dismissing of HAARP is really frustrating.

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

—Albert Einstein

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And where did they get their information about HAARP?

(22) () Dr Nick Begich, speaker at the hearing.
EU report
Goodness. They believed "Dr." Nick Begich.
Oh my. It seems the good "doctor" may have gotten his doctorate by mail order from a known diploma mill.

Begich received his doctorate in traditional medicine from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines in November 1994.

Sounds good. Lets find out something about the institution.
From 1998.

The University readily agreed to award a doctorate on Falguni Mehta soon after receiving her application and subsequently conferred it when she paid $195 as legal notarisation fee.
www.expressindia.com...

"A colleague determined that there was an 'OUI' in Sri Lanka, but it is called Open International University for complementary medicine, and it is not an accredited medical school.' For an additional fee of $400-US, outstanding students are awarded an M.D. (which is their abbreviation for Masters Degree) or other degrees such as B.Science, or extra credentials. (Parenthetical comment his.)

"We were told that 'OIU' has additional prizes such as 'the Albert Schweitzer Award and Knighthood' (for an additional fee of $400-US)." (Parenthetical comment his.)

www.chiroweb.com...

He is not a doctor, he's a snake oil salesman.
www.earthpulse.com...#

Nick Begich. Remember the Jesse Ventura show about HAARP? The one where Begich convinced Ventura that bone conduction headphones were actually beaming radio signals to his brain. He conned Jesse (not so hard to do). He also conned the people at that meeting. I wonder how he got himself invited.

edit on 3/17/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

He also conned the people at that meeting. I wonder how he got himself invited.

Well that's even more worrying then..
Seems our leaders will listen to any nutcase and act on their info..
THAT'S scary...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

They didn't actually act on anything (even the reasonable parts)

The report was tabled on 14 January 1999.

That was the end of it.

But I don't consider Begich a nutcase. He's a conman. He probably got a free ride to Europe out of the deal. He's also gotten a lot of mileage out of his appearance there.

edit on 3/17/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
wow, amazing !!!
Phage and I agree on something.
lmao

I concur with ur assessment bro

we do find common ground occasionally.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Be serious people. This was definitely HAARP. There was a video on youtube showing the clouds looking funny like it always does before a big earthquake.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

The reason was that HAARP essentially became HAARP in 1999. There was some equipment being used as early as 1993, but high quality ionosphere research did not begin until 1999. As the methods being used were fairly novel, an investigation of the environmental impact is understandable. In fact, there is a peer-reviewed paper released in 1999 that discusses the all of the effects and impacts HAARP could have. It was concluded that it is perfectly safe and does what it is designed to do.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Everyone says Harpe is the reason for the natural disasters, these type of disasters have been happening by people, one guy seperated water once, but everyone excepts Japan as just being natural....

LordofHades www.wix.com... New site is up! @LordofHades (twitter)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join