It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Massive EarthQuake in Japan?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Nice try, but here's an exposition of the definition of propaganda:

Defining propaganda has always been a problem. The main difficulties have involved differentiating propaganda from other types of persuasion, and avoiding an "if they do it then that's propaganda, while if we do it then that's information and education" biased approach. Garth Jowett and Victoria O'Donnell have provided a concise, workable definition of the term: "Propaganda is the deliberate, systematic attempt to shape perceptions, manipulate cognitions, and direct behavior to achieve a response that furthers the desired intent of the propagandist."[4] More comprehensive is the description by Richard Alan Nelson: "Propaganda is neutrally defined as a systematic form of purposeful persuasion that attempts to influence the emotions, attitudes, opinions, and actions of specified target audiences for ideological, political or commercial purposes through the controlled transmission of one-sided messages (which may or may not be factual) via mass and direct media channels. A propaganda organization employs propagandists who engage in propagandism—the applied creation and distribution of such forms of persuasion."[5]

My motivations are not ideological, political or commercial, and despite your (odd) accusation of my being a propagandist, in fact what I write are simple observations - and memory recall of commonly known information that I've come across in the material I've read. I don't doubt I could prove my claims if i could be bothered to engage on this topic fully. I claimed the following:

a) HAARP is developed in accordance with an underlying appreciation/ knowledge of particle physics, and the ways in which such constitute our biosphere (to include all meteorological and geological phenomena). The science started off innocently enough with simple 'beam and observe' experimentation, but without a shadow of a doubt could (and probably has begun to) develop into the ultimate tool of mass-interference with the biosphere - specifically as an 'EM mega-weapon', or EM-WMD, suitable for a number of highly distinct purposes.

b) HAARP can be focused on a specific or general region of either the ionosphere, or (by reflection) onto a specific/general surface region of the Earth itself. This can be either within or over the horizon boundary (a direct line of sight to the target region is not necessarily required). Over the horizon radar applications, including communications with deep sea submarine vessels, have been cited as one of the reasons for the development of the technology. The militarization of components of the project is quite apparent to anyone that chooses to look.

c) EM radiation is emitted by HAARPs antenna array, and can be used to literally heat the targeted regions (for example, heating the ionosphere in order to affect the velocity or trajectory of the jetstream / to alter the path of a hurricane etc). It could also be used to propagate radiation through particles in a substrate (any and all parts of the biosphere), resulting in simple energetic transfer affecting the stability of the particle arrangement. Dramatic effects could be achieved by means of harmonically resonant pulsing (particularly when 'tuned' to the target medium's resonant frequency), which could change the distribution of stored energy (strain/ stresses being released by resonance) in the substance of the macro-environment.

This is no feat of imagination, it is a logical application of the available technology.

d) All points being taken into account, one can surmise that secrecy would be paramount, and that purposeful disinformation would be spread, if such potentially controversial activities were taking place under the cover of regular HAARP research programs. A lifetime of secrecy, behind the green door. Hence 'propagandists', would not need to lie about the purpose of HAARP; theirs would be to merely direct public attention onto those activities not related to weapons/ geo-modification research, and to deflect / ridicule any and all interest in the projects 'behind the green door'.

Incidentally, to counter your misrepresentation of my statements, I am most interested to know and understand the stated goals of the research being conducted at HAARP. I do not presume to call academics of any ilk 'propagandists'. However, being a generally level-headed bloke, I take politics and marketing drives associated with potentially hazardous scientific activities with a pinch of salt, and prefer to find out the answers from an in-depth look at all possibilities.

Marketing guys, management, security teams and politicians who are the propagandists. Oh, and the paid propagandists are obviously propagandists.

Your attempt to make it seem I was shouting hysterically that academics are 'in on it' was quite clear to see (links to academic studies, sarcastically introduced as 'propagandists')

Hopefully people will have noticed that you directly attempted to portray my motivations or cognizance in a negative light. I did not specify who the propagandists were in my last post, which is how you were able to manipulate the wording of my post to suit your objectives. As I said in the opening words of this post, 'Nice try...'.

U.S. Secretary of Defense William Cohen publicly discussed the dangers of HAARP-like technology, saying "others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations... It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts."

This quote derives from an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn, quoted from "DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy," held at the University of Georgia-Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

[my emphasis]

Oh and by the way - I find it interesting that you tend never to address issues or contentions raised against you in response to things you've posted. It seems that generally, you'd rather find something you can use to distort the meaning and intention of what was raised; if possible, you seek to misrepresent the objecting party as someone not worthy of trust / not credible / ignorant.

You will reply civilly, or post in support of those who agree with you, or who post in support of the mainstream view of... anything.

Crystal clear - a dead giveaway.

Any chance you might get round to answering my criticism of your argument? Which, in case you thought I'd forgotten, was...

[Chadwickus]

'...magnetometer readings from the days prior, when no earthquakes occurred, lead us to the conclusion that HAARP is incapable of causing an earthquake...'

[paraphrased]

I still think that argument is logically fallacious - quite literally 'nonsense'. HAARP can be AIMED and FOCUSED. Precisely the same as the way in which a gun can be fired in safety on the shooting range, or with lethal intent on the front line of a live conflict.

edit on 16-3-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
This is no feat of imagination, it is a logical application of the available technology.

No, it's a feat of imagination, all right. It's not an EM/WMD. It can't affect the weather. It can't cause earthquakes. Information confirming these facts is easily found. However, since you surmise the following:

All points being taken into account, one can surmise that secrecy would be paramount, and that purposeful disinformation would be spread, if such potentially controversial activities were taking place under the cover of regular HAARP research programs.

...you won't believe the facts, and continue to believe the baseless fantasies, or at least continue believing in the possibility that they're true.

U.S. Secretary of Defense William Cohen publicly discussed the dangers of HAARP-like technology, saying "others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations... It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts."

This quote derives from an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn, quoted from "DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy," held at the University of Georgia-Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

Again, this quote is taken out of context in order to falsely support these baseless fantasies. When Cohen says "It's real", he's saying that the potential for "false threats" about these speculative technologies are real, not the tech itself. These "false threats" would be intended to cause fear in people who don't know any better, and judging from the amount of people who believe HAARP to be a superweapon of sorts, these false threats are working.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I know your type, type lots of nothing to give the appearance of intellect.

So here you are basing a view on HAARP from something you read once, clever, did you go read the sources I linked?

Anyway, let's have a look at your claims...

a) HAARP is developed in accordance with an underlying appreciation/ knowledge of particle physics, and the ways in which such constitute our biosphere (to include all meteorological and geological phenomena). The science started off innocently enough with simple 'beam and observe' experimentation, but without a shadow of a doubt could (and probably has begun to) develop into the ultimate tool of mass-interference with the biosphere - specifically as an 'EM mega-weapon', or EM-WMD, suitable for a number of highly distinct purposes.

An EM mega-weapon?

Well I suppose it's max power is 3.6 megawatts so one could call it a mega-weapon but honestly, 3.6 megawatts is a tiny amount of power, I would love to see how such a small amount of power is meant to propagate and manipulate the weather, then the question begs as to how HAARP can create an earthquake in Japan one day and create and/or steer a hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico another day. No one can explain how it's done except for "Just coz".

b) HAARP can be focused on a specific or general region of either the ionosphere, or (by reflection) onto a specific/general surface region of the Earth itself. This can be either within or over the horizon boundary (a direct line of sight to the target region is not necessarily required). Over the horizon radar applications, including communications with deep sea submarine vessels, have been cited as one of the reasons for the development of the technology. The militarization of components of the project is quite apparent to anyone that chooses to look.

HAARP points it's ionosphere heater straight up, the directional components of HAARP which are not to be confused with the heater are radio waves, radio waves have been bounced off the ionosphere for years, short wave radio operators rely on bouncing signals off the ionosphere all the time.

c) EM radiation is emitted by HAARPs antenna array, and can be used to literally heat the targeted regions (for example, heating the ionosphere in order to affect the velocity or trajectory of the jetstream / to alter the path of a hurricane etc). It could also be used to propagate radiation through particles in a substrate (any and all parts of the biosphere), resulting in simple energetic transfer affecting the stability of the particle arrangement. Dramatic effects could be achieved by means of harmonically resonant pulsing (particularly when 'tuned' to the target medium's resonant frequency), which could change the distribution of stored energy (strain/ stresses being released by resonance) in the substance of the macro-environment.

As I stated above, the heater is pointed straight up, the effects on the ionosphere is only seen directly above the facility, the heating compared to what the sun does to the ionosphere every day is negligible.

Also, they can't just point and shoot it as it plays havoc with aircraft and they in fact will alert any air craft flying nearby to stay clear of the area, this is why they have a C band radar, to detect any nearby aircraft.

It isn't logical at all, you've read and therefore been spreading misinformation on the subject without knowing it.

This is shown by your out of context quoting of Cohen.

Oh and by the way - I find it interesting that you tend never to address issues or contentions raised against you in response to things you've posted. It seems that generally, you'd rather find something you can use to distort the meaning and intention of what was raised; if possible, you seek to misrepresent the objecting party as someone not worthy of trust / not credible / ignorant.

You will reply civilly, or post in support of those who agree with you, or who post in support of the mainstream view of... anything.

Never? Big claim!

Since when was this thread about me and how I reply to people?

A dead giveaway to what?

Oh please don't say disinfo, that would be hilarious, especially when it's you who has been spreading dis/misinfo.

Any chance you might get round to answering my criticism of your argument? Which, in case you thought I'd forgotten, was...

[Chadwickus]

'...magnetometer readings from the days prior, when no earthquakes occurred, lead us to the conclusion that HAARP is incapable of causing an earthquake...'

[paraphrased]

I still think that argument is logically fallacious - quite literally 'nonsense'. HAARP can be AIMED and FOCUSED. Precisely the same as the way in which a gun can be fired in safety on the shooting range, or with lethal intent on the front line of a live conflict.

Nonsense?

No, the premise of the OP is nonsense by using the induction magnetometer as proof of HAARP being on full power and making quakes, there was nothing else to back up the OP claims apart these graphs from the magnetometer, so my showing examples of the same graph with similar readings on days when there was no significant earthquakes shows that the OP's argument is in fact a logical fallacy.

It really is that simple.

edit on 16/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

HAARP can be aimed. All the statements he's making have been addressed in the history channel video, you only need the right harmonic frequencies at the right time to break a glass or trigger a shift. ELF waves do trigger earthquakes. Plain denial does not negate truth.

I grow weary of the game. I hope everyone sees through it easily enough. You are dead on and he even made it clear in one of his posts when he said he would not read past the first sentence where I pointed it out the shenanigans.

What seems worse to me is it seems IMHO the game is rigged. I won't elaborate.

The only point I can agree with is that the evidence is only circumstantial. HAARP was on.. does not mean it was being used to trigger an earthquake. Just like if a prosecutor can prove a person was in the house does not prove they committed a murder. It would be wonderful if other countries would publicly denounce these weapons, but that is unlikely to happen, and their scientists are probably the only ones with the tech, money, and know how to read the signals and gather conclusive evidence.

I am sorry certain things are permitted, and backed. With this being so I weary of the game. Until things changed I'll stick to art. I'm done with this sillyness: my art thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I agree. I'm also done with this subject for the time being. The detractors (X and Chad) are simply rehashing the stated aims of the project and ignoring its potential to be developed as a militarized weapon of geo-manipulation. A lifetime of secrecy, behind the green door. The official research, and stated aims of the facility - and the studies being conducted that we are privy to - are not in dispute. The shadiness goes on alongside any formally acknowledged research.

I don't necessarily think that the premise of the thread was well-thought-out, but unlike some, I don't jump in and start touting the mainstream view just for the sake of keeping intrigue and suspicions of conspiracy to a minimum.

Certain secrets are supposed to be well-kept. Compartmentalisation is a wonderfully effective tool. If secrets could not be kept then we'd have no conspiracies (or 'national security'). Plausible deniability has been worked up by media in recent years to be a cliche that causes a roll of the eyes and comments along the lines of 'conspiracy nut'. All very deliberate imho.

I refuse to engage further when people aren't even considering the non-official possibilities/ lines of enquiry.

The following is pure speculation.

A deep quake last year in Christchurch, providing real-time evidence to the conspirators of an unstable region. A much shallower quake in Christchurch this year, possibly caused artificially - and if so, proving 'their' ELF techniques, demonstrating that a shallower, lower-mag quake can cause much more damage than a deeper, high-mag one.. Now, we have a major disaster in one of the developed nations, in one of the most tectonically unstable regions on Earth (to aim an appropriate ELF beam at the faultlines would almost certainly produce the desired effect). Striking fear into the heart of man, even in developed nations, and once again, leading to the 'something must be done' malarkey.

The reasons for such nefarious actions on behalf of the PTB (if such are being carried out) are diverse and complex, but as things play out over the next two or three years the long-con will become more apparent, and we'll realise how bloody stupid we all were to think that those in charge had our best interests at heart, ever.

All of this is leading up to a one world government - again, that's an opinion and is not therefore up for discussion here. As per Dragon's Den, "I'm out..."

Cheers Pianopraze for keeping on with it all.

Fly.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So basically, you're saying that all the scholarly papers, studies, and science that show HAARP can't cause earthquakes are irrelevant when compared to baseless speculation by some nuts on the internet...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm not looking forward to this May when FEMA has their New Madrid Fault region drill. I hear water spouts out of the ground when a big quake hits in this region.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That's because it is used to communicated with deep submersed subs and not what people are speculating here.'

This is RF. Radio freq which can heat the ions in the upper atmoshpere but cause a quake. maybe but not really sure.

but I know they use it fior sub comms and TS stuff like that. Cannot go into spec's but lets just assume it is ok.

Now all the emergencey action meesages that the subs are reciveing about launching missle in libya. Well that is what your seeing.

Nuff said.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I really support your theory of haarp.

I found an interesting document that has been released, I think under Freedom of Information Act.
It pretty clearly states that Haarp is a real thing. Also mentions earthquakes.

www.cftc.gov...
CL02

Unfortunately it's a adobe document and I cant copy and paste quotes(what a useless program)

But I will write a few down, to get you interested.

''operations will enhance air and space superiority and provide new options for battle shape shaping and battle-space awareness.''The technology is there and it is waiting for us to pull it all together'' General Gordon Sullivan''
''it could become a more important weapon than the atomic bomb''
''suppression and intensification of weather patterns....the creation of completely new weather patterns....control of sever storms... alteration of global climate''
''yet the Pentagon has been involved for decades in the drastic manipulation of weather, climate and atmospheric conditions''
''weather weapons are now routinely used in war zones...''
''HAARP frequencies beamed at specific targets can generate catastrophic earthquakes,69 exactly like the quake last December which killed thousands of people in Iran...''

There is also a picture of what looks quit similar to that junk up in Alaska.

I don't know for sure but the evidence seem to pile up.
# weather modification warfare is real
# Haarp can cause earthquakes
# various documentary's explaining haarp
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
# Total Electron Content disturbances in Ionosphere before/during earthquakes(like japan)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is well explained that they direct their waves at the ionosphere, pushing it up... Basically explains the TEC disturbance, right? So the TEC disturbance in the ionosphere and your statistics of Haarp at full power are happening at the same time. Doesn't sound like a coincidence to me.

What do you think?

The ultimate question. Would they really do such a thing? My answer is a definite yes.
1. To beat out competition. 2 weeks after Japan disaster the stockbrokers where celebrating the rise of the dollar.All I see now on cnn is business news.
2. covert warfare
2.Agenda 21 and depopulation. (I personally believe that is the main reason)

edit on 1-4-2011 by Sanjur0 because: correction

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

This is HUGE, Sanjur0!

And it deserve a carefully study!

Thanks a lot!

Stars!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Thanks!.

Yes we need to put this down in a good chronological order with all the supporting data.

To many people are still in doubt about Haarp. Time for disclosure on this one.

Also check out jameshawkins thread. They are revealing their targets to us. Everything is related to Agenda 21 now. If you are not familiar with this you must begin investigating this immediately, for it is the most evil plot against humanity.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I've been learning alot on this guy's blog - Good video clips with scientists and other supposed "experts." Not sure what to think. (Oh, and I ignore that 11.11 stuff, but alot of the other stuff he posts has some veracity, I think. But I am just learning about all of this, especially about HAARP.) - Ande

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiderbadarse
What you speak of it not harrp, but what harrp is seeing, refer to this post www.abovetopsecret.com... The moon is the real problem, it's getting real close and stuff tomorrow. I have looked directly in to the sun and I found no problems. The moon is real close however, and I can see that.

I have been documenting the sky and how different it looks these days... have you noticed not only how much closer the moon is, but how its appeared orange on several occasions?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I didn't even know about HAARP until a few months ago. I don't stay current on things. I'm college educated with a strong background and understanding in radio, radiation used in a militant way. After all the militant mind is the one that wants to survive.

Based on the frequency used with the set up in Alaska, (I know that's not applicable to whats accused here) the wave form from the best I can tell was meant to hit something out in outer space. My take on this is that it is possible to destroy an enemy spy satellite which would be a very big threat.

Spy satellites are and will probably be the basis to give the US a foot hold in both the pre knowledge of nuclear capabilities as well as manufacturing activity. It's such a big deal that years ago when Hanford was still in production, a 10 mile tunnel underground was created to get material to the military base next door, without the chance of foreign countries knowing about it. It goes against the Geneva convention, and we would immediately be at war with everyone else in the UN, had we of been exposed.

Oddly enough Hanford turned out to be the largest producer in history of nuclear weapons. Out of site, out of mind is the key.

On another note about haarp... I have read to many stories that claim haarp is affecting the storms, and conditions in weird ways. Even some about fish dying and other weird things. I think if enough reflection off the ionosphere occurred, its all possible. Could it be a weapon to attack another country. Sure, if you know what your doing.
The real question is weather or not its possible to cause quakes, and I highly doubt it.

It wasn't hard for me to figure out the idea of a satellite weapon. Take a look at what frequency they operate in, Google a calculator that tells you what the full size is of the wave length is, and that is the damage point. Consider reflection of some part of our atmosphere and see if the numbers line up. The think about radio waves is that the antenna has to match the characteristics of the frequency being used.

Basically the size of the antenna tells you the band operated in, which also tells you the size of the wave. This is why the antenna is critical in transmitting a signal. I don't think with the serious amounts of energy they use on that set up, that they could off tune the frequency by much. So they might be limited in where they were trying to hit.

It would be interesting to figure out a distance plot and see if it is possible to hit japan. The way I would do it is calculate the length of the wave to get a distance. Lets say 150,000 miles (I'm probably way off) anyhow see if you can draw a line that goes up, and find a point for it to reflect at, if that point happens to be a known part to reflect, I would say its a good guess it was done on purpose.

In my opinion it would be not by coincidence.

edit on 20-5-2011 by itsthetooth because: added and fixed misspells

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Wanna lay this to rest ????
Here's how to do it........
Pull out the freq / wave calculator and assume they used the frequency posted with the public site. We aren't looking for an exact figure here, but if its close, or to close for comfort, I would call it good enough.

Anyhow, plot a line from the alleged HAARP station bouncing off the atmosphere or ionosphere, and see if it's close.
What I mean by close is I think in order to cause an earthquake, it will have to obviously go into the ground pretty deep. Might want to determine how deep there crust is out there. I would assume the wave either has to be just below the crust or a bit below.

Never mind worrying about weather or not it can penetrate the earths crust, it can. VLF as low as they use will.
The only thing I don't know is if or how it can trigger a quake. Cooking the lower part of the earths crust with VLF IMO could cause this. My son just informed me they were already sitting on some shotty plates to begin with, this could have pushed an existing problem.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I know your type, type lots of nothing to give the appearance of intellect.

So here you are basing a view on HAARP from something you read once, clever, did you go read the sources I linked?

Anyway, let's have a look at your claims...

An EM mega-weapon?

Well I suppose it's max power is 3.6 megawatts so one could call it a mega-weapon but honestly, 3.6 megawatts is a tiny amount of power, I would love to see how such a small amount of power is meant to propagate and manipulate the weather, then the question begs as to how HAARP can create an earthquake in Japan one day and create and/or steer a hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico another day. No one can explain how it's done except for "Just coz".

HAARP points it's ionosphere heater straight up, the directional components of HAARP which are not to be confused with the heater are radio waves, radio waves have been bounced off the ionosphere for years, short wave radio operators rely on bouncing signals off the ionosphere all the time.

As I stated above, the heater is pointed straight up, the effects on the ionosphere is only seen directly above the facility, the heating compared to what the sun does to the ionosphere every day is negligible.

Also, they can't just point and shoot it as it plays havoc with aircraft and they in fact will alert any air craft flying nearby to stay clear of the area, this is why they have a C band radar, to detect any nearby aircraft.

It isn't logical at all, you've read and therefore been spreading misinformation on the subject without knowing it.

This is shown by your out of context quoting of Cohen.

Never? Big claim!

Since when was this thread about me and how I reply to people?

A dead giveaway to what?

Oh please don't say disinfo, that would be hilarious, especially when it's you who has been spreading dis/misinfo.

[Chadwickus]

[paraphrased]

Nonsense?

No, the premise of the OP is nonsense by using the induction magnetometer as proof of HAARP being on full power and making quakes, there was nothing else to back up the OP claims apart these graphs from the magnetometer, so my showing examples of the same graph with similar readings on days when there was no significant earthquakes shows that the OP's argument is in fact a logical fallacy.

It really is that simple.

edit on 16/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Just to let you guys know, the multi ray, array they use does in fact multiply the powers, but appears to concentrate it to a smaller area, the same as the antenna array. Hams have always known its a common practice used to concentrate a signal. You get multiplied power, but your giving up some direction. Of course the size and power depend on the distance, the frequency, and how concentrated the direction is. VLF, that HAARP uses would require a hell of a lot of juice to do anything. The problem is that those low frequency's CAN cook things at hella long distances. When I last measured that wave length it was far from earth as I recall.

I had assumed it was a weapon to fry enemy satellites, I never thought about it bouncing off the atmosphere, or even the ionosphere. If it can, I do know that low of a frequency would have no problem penetrating the earths crust. That's what VLF does.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

What are people supposed to think.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join