It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...And the greater part of Japan must go into the sea; Edgar Cayce prophecy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Ok everyone sorry, just extremely upset on Friday like everyone else and not thinking straight, back to thread creating class with tail between legs.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Is everyone choosing to ignore the dates in this prediction 1958-1998?

"But Cayce's most striking predictions -- particularly in view of many other prophecies relating to the approaching end of the millennium -- concern dramatic changes in the Earth's surface in the period of 1958 to 1998. The cause of these he put down to a tilting in the Earth's rotational axis which he said would begin in 1936. The first sign of this change in the Earth's core would be the "breaking up of some conditions" in the South Pacific and "sinking or rising" in the Mediterranean or Etna area. Cayce forecast that, by the end of the century, New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco would be destroyed. He said that "the greater portion of Japan must go into the sea" at this time, and that northern Europe would be "changed as in the twinkling of an eye." In 1941, Cayce predicted that lands would appear in the Atlantic and the Pacific in the coming years, and that "the coastline now of many a land will be the bed of the ocean. Even many of the battlefields of (1941) will be ocean, will be the sea, the bays, the lands over which the new order will carry on their trade as with one another."

www.dreamscape.com...

Look at where Japan is,it's not much of a stretch to imagine disaster happening sooner or later.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I posted this today on another thread......

Edgar Cayce prediction on possible WW3 occuring right now? ( in Predictions and Prophecies )

As to Cayce readings and what may be happening "right now".... Here is part of a reading.

"As to the changes physical again: The earth will be broken
up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of
Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will
be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear
off the east coast of America. There will be the upheavals
in the Arctic and in the Antarctic that will make for the
eruption of volcanos in the Torrid areas, and there will be
shifting then of the poles - so that where there has been
those of a frigid or the semi-tropical will become the moretropical,
and moss and fern will grow. And these will begin
in those periods in '58 to '98, when these will be proclaimed
as the periods when His light will be seen again in the
clouds. As to times, as to seasons, as to places, ALONE is
it given to those who have named the name - and who bear the
mark of those of His calling and His election in their
bodies. To them it shall be given."

Reading: 3976-15 ( 1934 )

Hope this helps clarify this thread for everyone

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Hi...odd that this was mentioned as the Japan EQ on Mar 11 shifted some parts of the coastline off the area by 2..4m. And more interesting was the news bit on CNN on Mar 18 showing several coastal towns that were sparred devastation by the EQ and tsunami but currently under several inches of water.

The report, a short one aired under CNN's weather report, apparently said that certain coastal areas had sunken by two inches resulting in the affected area experiencing minor flooding owing to access river water and higher tides due to the approaching new full Moon.

So...Edgar Cayce may have been on to something when he foresaw parts of Japan...going under. The recent Mar 11 EQ off the coast of Honshu, Japan is prove that it could happen in geological terms.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Im not sure that map is entirely accurate. The highest village in England is Flash apparently, Link.. at 463m above sea level, yet that map doesnt seem to show Staffordshire as being above water. It also show Norfolk as still being there????? Thats pretty much at sea level and flat as a pancake, so that would definately go if there was a rise in sea level.

That being said anywhere on the coast you will have problems i should think.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Surya68

Don't quote me on this, but I think the finding was that the "whole island" moved 2.4 meters EAST. I suspect what we are witnessing, or the process, is more then what the major and basic theories of geophysics can answer to. There are catastrophic earth changes theories in geophysics and the "inundation of lands" or even rising of new lands are accounted for in them.

A side thought on the sinking of some coastal regions in Japan, as mentioned, some land has been "reclaimed" along the coast and that might be relevant. but not in all cases I'm sure. Just would be interesting to know where they've reclaimed land before and see what happened there?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
in regards to Japan underwater, I read this on BBC today - text excerpts from the whole article:

March 21, 2011
Scientists are trying to establish if the Magnitude 9.0 Tohoku earthquake has altered the chances of a major tremor under Tokyo - or increased the risk of another tremor powerful enough to generate a tsunami.

They found a 25km-thick fragment broken off one of the plates that they now believe plays a significant role in shaping seismic activity in the Kanto region - and by implication, the outlook for Tokyo.

"When it comes to Tokyo, things get immensely complicated," said Dr Stein.

"There seems to be broken pieces of plate that are jammed under Tokyo like a pill that won't go down your throat. And on top of that we have the two different slabs of plates beneath it, so there's really a triple stack of faults beneath Tokyo."

The USGS modelling also suggests an increase in earthquake risk in northern Honshu, in the Sanriku region.

Scientists have access to a huge amount of data. It also shows stresses increasing to the east of the Japan Trench.

Here, the Pacific Plate is distorted into a ridge as it approaches the subduction zone down which is must eventually travel.

Parts of these ridges can collapse suddenly in what are known as "outer rise" events, which can generate a tsunami.

One curiosity is that Japanese researchers are currently very reluctant to talk on the issue.

Scientists we contacted - in one case, someone known to one of us for years - did not want to go on record.

Given the devastation caused by the tsunami and the fact that an event near Tokyo could do even more damage, the reluctance to talk is eminently understandable.

It can, however, be interpreted as a signal of real concern.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hi there, i put myself on the naughty step/time out for slovenly bad thread making and having learnt my less am back now. The thing i find fascinating with edgar cayce, (and to be honest i treat predictions in general with a healthy a(mount of cynicism) is that he did have some greats hits, he was an amazing faith healer and also prophet, what does make me a little skeptic is when certain events do not come true, it is said the prophect stopped it by predicting it and giving mankind a warning to change It also spooked me when he said that in the generation after hin there would be conflict in Libya. egypt, basically a melting pot of middle eastern angar.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join