It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...And the greater part of Japan must go into the sea; Edgar Cayce prophecy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Im not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but i had to post it as it freaked me out. Now could the vision that he had of Japan going into the sea actually be this huge Tsunami wave which would appear as it would covering the islands. Heres a link to a site. Im going back to watching this horror. Thoughts with all who are sufffering.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

www.dreamscape.com...
Forgot to post link

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
i have seen world maps of what the world will look like after (and if it happens) nibiru comes by or some other catastrophic means. i would share the links, but i dont really know how to do that on here. japan is totally under water in every map i have seen.

glad i live in north carolina. every map i have seen of the 'near future world' north carolina is still in the same spot unscathed

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Wow, thanks for posting that, really interesting stuff.

What a fascinating gift to have.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

Just copy and paste the url, should work

What else is still above water in these maps? UK hopefully.

It's funny how I'd never heard of Cayce until a History Channel show about him last year and since then, I've found his prophecies quite scary in accuracy and his info on things before his time dating back centuries if not millenia fascinating to read.

I just hope the death toll in Japan isn't too heavy, thoughts with those affected.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by XelNaga

Just copy and paste the url, should work

What else is still above water in these maps? UK hopefully.

It's funny how I'd never heard of Cayce until a History Channel show about him last year and since then, I've found his prophecies quite scary in accuracy and his info on things before his time dating back centuries if not millenia fascinating to read.

I just hope the death toll in Japan isn't too heavy, thoughts with those affected.

All of the uk except the east coast above Cambridge is the new bottom of the Ocean

London, and all of the south and west including Ireland would be gone.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I should be ok then, I'm in the Midlands currently although if anything happened I'd hope family and friends still down south along the coast would be able to make it in time

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I certainly won't be ok by any stretch

I'm way south on the coast.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Wow, thanks for posting that, really interesting stuff.

What a fascinating gift to have.

He also predicted for these times, strife in Ankara, Libya, Egypt and Syria, bizarre isnt it, he's considered to be the most accurate seer of our times, he used to give readings to people for little or no charge, eventually the strain killed him because he didnt have the heart to turn people away.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

And yet rather madly, the only seers you ever hear of in mainstream media are the ones who's predictions are time and time again proven to be false (such as Nostradamus).

I wonder what it would have been like to have known such an individual, and whether there are unspoken people who exist out in the world who have the same ability but choose to use it for unselfish ends. These people should be the real "celebrities" and role-models to the younger generation.

Unfortunately most people are conditioned to dismiss these things.
edit on 11-3-2011 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Very true.

I remember the show I saw about him mentioned how he went into these trance like states but without searching I can't recall how. Sounded tempting enough to try myself even though somehow I worried about what I'd "see".

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Where is Denmark on these maps?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Why do people always post other's peoples work on the matter ( by Bob Leaman, originally published in 1986 by Greenhouse Publications.)

Lets see the actual translated writings refering to what you're talking about OP!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

The "Japan going into the sea" thing has been posted again recently in full. You have to remember, while people like us are used to having facts and info presented immediately at the start of a discussion, others aren't likely to think of doing such a thing. I don't know the OP at all so can't speak for why she didn't post it but a little patience would do you the world of good and avoid hostilities, no?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Im patient...

it just should have been posted so we don't have to do the work for him... I'd like to see what hes talking about as opposed to having to search for the writing myself...

Its his topic, why not do it right?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

That's the thing, I'd like it too but then I was able to guess which one the OP meant and read it in the other thread. It's like getting my mother to check her emails though, she has trouble even logging onto a computer or like excitable kids posting an opinion with nothing to back them up on the less intelligent websites.

I'm sure you'll have a skeptical view of it anyway (as you should) but here's hoping the OP returns to this thread and posts it with more opinion soon.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Im skeptical of any and all "prophets" its to easy to read into them 99% of the time.

Though i was impressed with the recent prediction envolving japan....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

I am a state right up above you, and do the same thing.
Every prediction map I see, I make sure my area is not included. I guess as far as states on this side of the coast we have it best as far as I can see.

To the OP, Cayce predicted lots of stuff. When I first heard his story, I was enthralled. This prediction will hopefully not be fulfilled though. They are already in a sad enough position. S&F for finding/remembering this.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

Where are these maps?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncle Gravity

Just google earth changes maps, and you see some 6 of them.
Don't take them too seriously, each ap differs from the other.

As to Edgar Cayce. I've studied him for three years now, and his warnings are the only ones I heed.

His timeline was not always right, but he cured people long distance and did over 14000 readings. Most of them were right.

If you have a need to believe in some one (I do, in these time I need something to hold onto) The he is the man.
He also tells about the changes only to so many details.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join