It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Currently Watching Sun's Activity: Is It Normal The Sun Looks Like It's About To Blow?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hello ATS. Watching all this Japan footage+live seismic readings got me wondering about the solar flares which seem to have been going crazy the past week. Anyhow, I am currently on NASA's page watching the sun, and it is going CRAZY blasting off huge spray's every other second. Is this normal????????

It looks like it's about toe BLOW. Take a look: stereo.ssl.berkeley.edu...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Holy crap, it is sending a lot of material out!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
That's a nice site. Not all of the features will function for me, but the second I clicked on the first page, there were multiple side eruptions, huge. Thanks for the link.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
it is going CRAZY blasting off huge spray's every other second. Is this normal????????
It looks like it's about toe BLOW.

Couldnt help but lol a little bit at that statement, reminds me of Doc from Back to the Future.. Just imagine you saying it in that voice.

As to the suns activities, I have also been intrigued by its craziness the past couple days. Sure is spraying ehh?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
something bad is going to happen soon on this planet. whether it be nibiru or whatever else...all sorts of things are happening too quickly at once to be coincidental. the sun hasnt rised yet over here, but after seeing this, i am curious to what i am will see if i am still awake when the sun rises. (had a little bit to drink, and it doesn't settle well with me whenever i try to sleep)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Mitch Batros on Coast To Coast AM reported that a couple days ago 10 Solar Flares were sent out 2-3 days ago. I wonder if that could be what that is.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
You do understand that that site is showing the flares that occurred the past 6 days right? Now, I don't know if THAT'S normal, but you mentioned it was doing it every second, I'm just hoping to calm you.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Watch the time stamp bottom left of the animation, it's showing the last 6 days.

What you're seeing is Coronal Mass Ejections (CME's) and they are very normal thing to happen.

edit on 11/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
As the time lapse footage gets towards the end the glow builds a lot - it really does look like it's about to go 'pop'.
This heightened activity coupled with the perihelion of the moon later this month (19-20th) could mean some really rough times here on Earth. As if it wasn't bad enough already for those poor people in Japan and the pacific

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
On 3/7 it shows two prety big ones, and on 3/8 it looks like a huge flare.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Wow I am glad I got some responses, and some people to check out this link. It really is going crazy. Earth is that green dot directly below the sun. I haven't seen any of these waves blast towards us yet, which I don't even know how that is even possible really... It's exploding off in ever other direction, especially right in between Earth and Venus which is the direction we are orbiting. Guess we are gonna be in that area sooner or later.

PS WOW that was a big ONE! lol. It looks like the sun is right on the verge of a nervous breakdown...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

ohhh
lol. it was exciting when i thoght it was live. is their any live feeds? i imagine not? does anyone know how to get to the page where you can pick your own dates to watch, and in which views?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
unless this is all just natural (and i am not an astronomer so i really am not sure) i think something maybe causing the sun to act erratically and is causing a constant flow of effects here on earth. i could be wrong, and if someone can prove me that i am wrong, i will accept it.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Don't forget the moon
english.eastday.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiderbadarse
Don't forget the moon
english.eastday.com...

would the moon have an effect on the sun? or are you referring to it having effects on earth outside the norm.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WraithXV
You do understand that that site is showing the flares that occurred the past 6 days right? Now, I don't know if THAT'S normal, but you mentioned it was doing it every second, I'm just hoping to calm you.

Great, just great. My watch stopped and I was sure wondering....

Probably gets more points, in all the excitement, and, thinking it's streaming live. Thanks for adding perspective. For just a sec there, I was certain we were all gonna die. I was thinking...how long can this go on? The Sun isn't all that large, though I forget the actual number of Earth masses it contains. Like I said: my watch stopped and I was sure wondering.
edit on 11-3-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black

Originally posted by WraithXV

Great, just great. My watch stopped and I was sure wondering....

Probably gets more points, in all the excitement, and, thinking it's streaming live. Thanks for adding perspective. For just a sec there, I was certain we were all gonna die.

LoL I know. My comp faces my window, and i have the curtains/blinds open/pulled up and I am looking out from the 23rd floor(well when i glance away from my screen that is). every time i saw a huge blast i i kepy subconsciously looking out the window at the sky in hopes i guess of seeing some huge blast(yes i know that wouldn't happen lol well that quickly anyways).

However it does take up to 18 hours for the blasts to reach Earth( i think thats what read somewhere....ugh my brain has become overloaded with any and every conspiracy over these past 6 months). so that means if we see a huge one with in that time frame we can see if it breaks something here on Earth.

Hmm im going to try and look up the time it takes for these flares to reach earth, and then subtract that time from the earthquake time and see if there was any blasts.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I was viewing stereo.ssl.berkeley.edu... and went out side. I looked directly in to the sun and saw no correlation. The sun is obviously exploding on the internet, but as I stare directly in to I see nothing. This whole thing is load of crap. How can any one believe these fools, when you can look right in to the sun with your eyes and not see a single explosion. I'm sick of the convoluted lies I get from this highly respected forum

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiderbadarse
I was viewing stereo.ssl.berkeley.edu... and went out side. I looked directly in to the sun and saw no correlation. The sun is obviously exploding on the internet, but as I stare directly in to I see nothing. This whole thing is load of crap. How can any one believe these fools, when you can look right in to the sun with your eyes and not see a single explosion. I'm sick of the convoluted lies I get from this highly respected forum

because...you shouldn't be looking at the sun and expecting to see something 93 million miles away?
edit on 11-3-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
As you can see here: www.swpc.noaa.gov...
It's really only the usual you get. A lot of flares happen, big or small, explosions and whatnot. However it doesn't mean anything is wrong. We get solar flares affecting Earth all the time, it's why we need our atmosphere as it stops it from damaging us and the planet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join