It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami Alert for New Zealand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii, and others. Wav

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
A very intensive tsunami alert for the above mentioned part of the world.....

please be aware.....

be safe.... be alert......

GOD bless this earth...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Living in Hawaii, I of course got my surfboard ready.

Can't believe I can see the ocean from my house and there is a tsunami approaching.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a very high alert on the costal of the world.... pleae be alert...... anything can happen.... 8.9.... its huge...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Waves expected over the next few hours, caused by 8.9 earthquake in Japan.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
What about Australia??? I live in Sydney NSW... No one is mentioning anything in the threads but on the news it said QLD would be effected....
I cant find a channel with news atm, does anyone know anything?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
folks in new zealand just cant seem to catch a break, can they?

i honestly believe with all the random environmental occurrences around the world of late, that something major may indeed happen soon or it could just be that our technology has reached the point where we can record everything happening so it seems like something bad is going to happen. i dont really know, not really sure either. either way...hopefully the people in these areas will catch the warning and can prepare themselves for whatever may come.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by M2298

Here it is:

twitpic.com...

No tsunami warning for Australia.....we're ok
edit on 11-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Horrible horrible stuff, this wave has the potential to wipe out whole islands when it builds, the people on Hawaii and Indonesia are in my prayers

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
This is gut wrenching for the Kiwis, not only to receive our own disaster of EQKs but we have Japanese search and rescue still in CHCH and they are now living their own nightmare....

My heart goes out to the Japanese people....I hope us Kiwis can return the favour in the coming days

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Living in Hawaii, I of course got my surfboard ready.

Can't believe I can see the ocean from my house and there is a tsunami approaching.

What have you heard? How much longer until it hits there?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hello everyone. Due to this being such an important topic, we are seeing several threads on the same topic. So let's try to keep things a bit organized by contributing to ongoing discussions:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

top topics

join