It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Mothership. 7th March, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

If anyone is interested here, I want you to watch this video and tell me if you see anything that's not been seen before.

I don't know about the rest of you but I get irritated when someone posts the same old BS on youtube over and over claiming it's UFOs or Motherships parked in orbit....blah,blah,blah....

The thing about the person that posted this video is that almost all of the videos are accompanied by stupid music. I just feel like if there is going to be any videos uploaded to the internet, there should be some kind of discussion along with it.

I don't know. Maybe I'm tired and just a little agitated, but go to youtube and look at Streetcap1's videos and see the ridiculous things he posts there. He claims that he went to Nibiru and aliens talk to him.

I'm going to bed. I just had to post this becuase this is his latest and we've all seen it a million times before.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Dear oh dear....Fair dues for posting it, its always fun to see these types of vids for a few secs.

Sadly the maker of the video appears to be something of a nutcase

Chatting with aliens eh, I wonder if his fellow Burger King workers are impressed?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

Your contributing to the mental problems of the idiot that made this video by posting it here. He probably sees his "work" on this board and can't stop touching himself about it.

Ignorant mental cases like this video maker give us all a bad name, but there is no need to give him the exposure he so desperately needs here is there? Leave that to the hundreds of other, lesser, ufo forums.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This video explains those anomalies.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I wish I could double or triple star you for this video. And to the other posts, thanks. I needed a good laugh. I just get tired of seeing all these videos on youtube about BS and nothing more.

I almost forgot that I posted this thread. Been busy and when I get on the net, I'm pretty tired....like I am now.

Trying to find unexplainable videos or pictures is almost impossible with everyone posting hoaxes and images that are unusual to an untrained eye.

I haven't got a trained eye but I will question just about anything.
edit on 12/3/11 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
He also posted this video
www.youtube.com...

However i went through the pictures for that date, and the video he linked and its no longer there

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
He also posted this video
www.youtube.com...

However i went through the pictures for that date, and the video he linked and its no longer there

Undoubtedly you used LASCO C3 instead of LASCO C2. Use LASCO C2. It's still there. There's a time difference between LASCO C2 and C3.

Streetcap1 sent me a message condemning me for posting derogatory remarks about him here. I got his attention or I believe Streetcap1 is a he. Streetcap1's profile avatar shows a female in 'Druid-type' outer-wear. I'm not sure but whatever the case, I stirred emotions. Not criticizing him about this but I have no idea about this p[erson other than the fact they're in either Ireland or the UK(Scotland).

I'll post it later, because I've got to be running now, but go to LASCO C3 - 2011-03-10 15:06 and look at the anomaly right below the Sun.

If you really want to see really good picture, use LASCO C3 and go to 2011-03-12 @ 02:18.

Like I said, I've got to shower and be somewhere in 55 minutes. I'll post these later and probably post them on youtube....under a different username than what Streetcap1 knows be by now.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join