It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh no, Yellowstone May have been awakened by the 8.8

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Live feeds of waves sweeping over Japan! This is crazy!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

the only dumb question is the one you dont ask

i'm no expert... but to answer your question...

i can be corrected by anyone here... if they do choose to do so...

BOOOOMMM!!!

edit on 3/11/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The source for those pictures are screen shots off his computer. He is using a program called GEE....it live-streams seismic stations from around the world.

TA is a very trusted source for watching/monitoring/interpreting on the YS thread, so those of us familiar with him DO stand up and take notice. I realize those who do not frequent the earthquake threads would not be familiar with his credibility,

For what it is worth....he is NOT one to fear monger or troll. I can also attest to those screen shots. I am watching the same live-stream right now and it is legit. SOmething is brewing and that in itself is worth being scared over.

ETA: You may want to also take a look at his avatar/stats. Member since 2004 and flags/stars/posts up the wazuu...he is legit.
edit on 11-3-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I live in Houston and even I'm scared...

If this goes off, we can all say goodbye. I'd actually like to see a scenario projection of a Yellowstone eruption and see where we stand. I guess they won't be fracking Yellowstone anytime soon...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

you can find maps of the highly affected ash fall areas online. Not including what happens after like the volcanic winter and stuff cause thats going to affect the whole world. I also thing the history cahannel or one of those channels like it made a video about what it would be like and what will happen. Not sure where but i remember watching something like that.
edit on 11-3-2011 by ucantcme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the update, not using GEE so getting slow data or old data on websites. Yellowstone does scare me. If that pops well... nice knowing all of you, good bye blue sky!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

GEE is a down load program www.seis.sc.edu... seismic monitoring project, i use usgs or UofU usgs link earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 11-3-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.
and for UofU www.seis.utah.edu...
edit on 11-3-2011 by bekod because: added link
and lastly if on line Tokyo japan www.eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
TA: I am picking this up strongest on YLT so far. You too? YMS showing a bunch of small rumblings....almost constant.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Another 7.1 quake off Japan...man TSHTF today

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I just loaded MCID and it is crackling....could this be coming SW of the park????

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

TY sir, playing with it now.
Couple in California too in the last hour.
Nothing really noteworthy though beyond normal historics.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
another tsunami wave is coming in .
this isn't good

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by othello

I hate to bring this up here...did anyone see that think flying around when the second wave was coming in?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Guys...has TSHTF??? This is NUTS. Super awake now!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
True american is NOT a troll. Him and puterman are the top quake authorities at ATS. I am awake and shaking like # right now, jesus christ the video on cnn is crazy. God bless all of the japanese in peril right now.

link   
True american is NOT a troll. Him and puterman are the top quake authorities at ATS. I am awake and shaking like # right now, jesus christ the video on cnn is crazy. God bless all of the japanese in peril right now.

link   
reply to post by superman2012

which channel were you watching? i was watching cnn, i didnt see it though,

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by taters2468

Fox news is carrying the live feed. I have recorded it. I actually saw a couple of them. I'm sure someone could explain it..but if they show the 2nd one coming in again, as it gets closer to the beach it starts getting a whitecap across it and the helicopter goes behind it for a shot of it getting closer to the beach and it will be in the lower right hand corner. I will try to record it on my camera and post in a separate thread. Let me know if anyone saw that though. Thanks and prayers to Japan, and TA: keep us posted please!

link   
here is an up to now list of japan earthquake.usgs.gov... just thought you would like see. and for the iris www.iris.edu... that is popping as well
and one more,
quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

link   
WOW Look at the WORLD!!! THIS IS NUTS GUYS!!! Sorry for caps, but this is exciting times. Is 3-11 Start of DOOM?

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join