It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh no, Yellowstone May have been awakened by the 8.8

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Fact is, the USGS and the US military isn't reporting about Yellowstone, there's several threads here, with proof, that there's been a cover up about Yellowstone for some weeks now... earthquakes ``disappearing`` from the websites...

So there really might be something to this.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

edit on 11-3-2011 by Circular because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

If true thats disturbing but not surprising.

I was gonna head to New Mexico in April. Maybe I would be better off staying in Minnesota. MN seems to be outside that zone on that map posted earlier. But damn cold.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Circular

moon only 36%full

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
man, I don't know what to make of this, but you better spectro this signature to be sure PM:

That just came in at YPP, and that don't look good.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
As if things weren't scary enough.

"Sleeping" Volcanoes Can Wake Up Faster Than Thought

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I was thinking the same thing, but getting worried about even suggesting it.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
With the moon making it's closest approach in 20 or so years, and the earthquake in Indonesia in '05 During the moon's close approach then, I think there is potential to see more damage in the coming days.
When I first heard about the moon's latest approach, I talked with a few people about Indonesia in '05 and the possibility of tidal repercussions of this approach. They looked at me like I was wearing a tin hat. This is one of those times that I want to be wrong.

Not the worst idea to have a go bag ready to go, heh.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think the #s about to hit the fan everywhere... even the TW0 stuff correlates... not to mention the magnetic shift predictions. Better start watching for the elite to fly the coupe, then we will know for sure\\\

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Why not explain how YOU interpret that bit you posted, eh?

I can read the scale, on the side....it is graduated amplitude in nanometers??

Come on, explain how a few tens of nanometers is a "big deal"?

By definition a nanometer is one-billionth of a meter. A meter is about 39 inches long.

www.nanooze.org...

Oh, and some more:

Inside of your computer are tiny switches that are only 100 nanometers wide. About 1,000 of these switches can fit across the width of a single hair.

That means a human hair is how wide? About 100,000 nanometers wide. Right??

What would a passing truck do to the readings of such a sensitive instrument?

edit on 11 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by freshwreckage

I feel ya man. BTW the full moon is on the 19 and the 20 is the Vernal Equinox as well.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by juggalo77

hi sorry if i seem ignorant but what will happen if yellowstone is affected??? what exactly would that do??? thanks in advance

This graphic lends a clue:

External Image - Yellowstone Eruption Damage

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thanks to those who responded to my posts... I feel that all we can do at this point is to report the significant tremors and update what we can. I don't feel much fear and don't intend to spread it but it is important to not allow this to be covered up. The ones who continue to oppose this info are suspicious to me and that is all I care to say about that.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

So what exactly are you and True American speculating? How much time do you think we have before this goes off? Also great work, both of you. I just wish I tracked your thereds more closely in the past.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

l appreciate all the effort you put into all the earthquake threads you and the others contribute too. l know l don't comment on most of them but l have learned so much. Please carry on keeping us informed, l trust your information far more than l do the media. Peace starchild.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0

No proof, no evidence, just hopping up and yelling fire while there is actual travesty occurring in Japan.. People nervous anyway.. Yeah hard to see this as anything but trollmongering.

I'm starting to get sick of reading your posts. You have one of the worst attitudes I've ever seen for being a regular on ATS. Stop screaming "troll" and all sorts of other negativity at the drop of a hat. Being a skeptic doesn't mean you've got to be so *rude* about disagreeing or questioning people. If someone is a troll then the proper action is to let the mods deal with it! Report their post if you have to. Or apply to be a mod. You can even send someone a PM if you don't like their postings. But pissing all over people's threads with character attacks isn't the way to go about it.

The two magical words for ATS are "wrong" and "incorrect". If you replace all your verbally offensive attacks with those two magic words perhaps your posts will become readable again.
edit on 11-3-2011 by civilchallenger because: +1 sentence at end

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I have been a long time lurker on this site and this is only my second reply. I pretty much keep my opinions to myself. I read this thread and don't remember reading "the super volcano, it's going to blow run for your lives" it was only someone kindly keeping us avid readers posted on what's going on in the world around us while the tv and everything else is focusing on japan. My hats off to you guys. I know nothing about reading a seismograph, i work in the medical field and if what i have been looking at was an EKG we would have zapped it by now, LOL.
I live in Louisiana and have feared Yellowstone and the New Madrid area for a long time. I have sit back and watched all the natural disasters going on around me, watched moon cycles and all this other stuff. All I can say mother nature is p*ssed and she is starting to slap us around like a bunch of red headed step children. Something bigger is on the horizon, to much is going on in the world for there not to be something bigger lurking. All we can do is do our best to be prepared for whatever may come your way.If you want to be an idiot and not be informed then kindly hit the little X button in the top right hand corner of the screen and close out your brower. No one is twisting your arm to be here. My thoughts go out to every person affected by this tragic event and I hope my gut feelings are wrong but this isn't over yet.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Quetzalcoatl12

I will answer only for myself, but at this point basically what we will do is let PuterMan work his magic, run some frequency analysis tests to make sure there is no tremor happening anywhere he can see, and hopefully be able to say all clear on that front. I just want to be sure nothing has stirred way down deeper with that kind of power running through park on a quake that big. Go to the thread I just posted above and look at the screen of mm/sec going through station LKWY. I have never seen that. EVER. Except maybe when the Chile quake hit, and even then I don't think the force was that big at Yellowstone.

So the concern is, along with other events witnessed, and corroboration in thread of felt tremors, that if anything started up it's not serious. Serious as in causing harmonic tremor of any kind. Once we get that all clear, I for one will rest easier. And rest, at this point, I really need.
edit on Fri Mar 11th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This thread jumpstarted me to quit reading and post a reply.

Hopefully the continent can buffer the seismic waves of this thing because I heard Yellowstone is really bitchy right when she wakes up, like her cousin Toba.

It would appear that GAIA is angry due to her persistent festering infection that is the human race.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Wheres puter? I have not seen his response to all this yet. He was sleeping last night when I finally went to bed too, but i have not seen him on today?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join