It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.9 Quake hits off coast of Japan! Live Updates.

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

thank you for the link
any news on a time frame on when its due?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This was the guy on the BBC saying they are expecting a massive one imminently...linky

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wongy

english.kyodonews.jp...

BREAKING NEWS: Dam breaks in Fukushima Pref., washes away homes

link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
Another 5.6 and 6.2. These aftershocks are continuous.

USGS

can these trigger tsunami's also ?

link   
Wow, some reports are showing over 88,000 people are missing.

The wave went about 6 miles inland.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Man the one morning I sleep in and I wake up to all this!! Unbelievable!!! I have been watching all my youtube videos, and reading ATS and now people on the internet are freaking out saying the stock market is going to crash because of this and everyone needs to buy gas and food??? This is how shortages get started.... Things happen so fast. What do you guys think? Is this going to lead to a final panic? I do not think so. But I am wrong a lot of times???

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
fukushima power plant "under control" according to the BBC news channel UK
so hopefully thats a ll clear

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It says a tsunami is about to hit the west coast,i hope it isn't going to be big,the one that hit Hawaii wasn't to bad

link   
well this might explain why I was feeling so anxious and having the feeling of something horribly immenent happening.

link   
This is from yesterday I found another site. If you look at the graph that says Bz(nT) it shows the earths magnetic feild movement. Red is negative movement meaning southward dip and Green is positive movement meaning northern . Look and you will see the magnetic field dipped way south yesterday.

www2.nict.go.jp...

At the time of the earthquake a little bit of ionspheric disturbance and the magnetic feild is dipping far south which it usually doesn't. Here it is:

www2.nict.go.jp...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I was flipping through all the channels and a fox news reporter said the first waves are hitting Oregon right now. But not to expect above three feet waves.

They were just showing Cannon Beach Or and it looks rough but nothing concerning yet
edit on 3/11/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

link   
Wow- all of this concerns me even more about the March 15th date- which up until now I havent given much thought about. My bf is 1 mile from the coast of California. I hope there is no Tsunami that goes inland- anywhere in the US.; The footage of the Japanese Tsunami going inland- just mind blowing.

link   
reply to post by p4rs3C

WTF it looks like they were flying over hell...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Morning, mutant. I've not heard anything out of Russia and have off and on this morning been monitoring Russia Today. Here is the link if you would like to take a look see.

Russia Today

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Holy crumb. Aftershocks coming thick and fast!

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

The CNN live feed from Oregon just went offline.
edit on 11-3-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by InnerTruths

this was bad but i think this is not what the feeling has been about
something much bigger is coming world wide i hope i am wrong

link   
Fox just said they are telling the people to be prepared for more 8.9 aftershocks WTH YEAH 8.9

link   

1528: An update now on the nuclear power station in Japan at the centre of a huge evacuation order: Officials have said the reactor cooling system that failed after the quake at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant is expected to return to normal soon, according to the Jiji Press news agency. Thousands of residents were evacuated as a precaution.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Hope this helps...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

I noticed that, I am really praying for all the people in Japan, it sounds like they have in Fukishima the majority of it under control, but are still trying to control one of the reactors, but they believe they can get it under control.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join