It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.9 Quake hits off coast of Japan! Live Updates.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
So is there an actual tsunami wave heading across the Pacific to the United States?

link   
They are evacuating anyone within 2k of the reactor!

YES!
edit on 11-3-2011 by Hawk777th because: (no reason given)

link   

More about the nuclear plants:
News update

link   
reply to post by Hawk777th

Right, so you're saying HAARP, the US ionospheric research program is generating earthquakes?

And nothing to do with normal tectonic plate movement that has happened since the planet formed....?

I just want to be clear on this as I'm very ill-informed and only managed a university education.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
2,000 residents near Fukushima nuclear plant urged to evacuate - Kyodo News

www.breakingnews.com...
edit on 11-3-2011 by theALW because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
OKfor newcomers.

Im posting as i watch the live feed for NHK World and follow a trending topic on twitter for rumors, as well as official news from a reuters guy in South Korea,who is following the crisis.

Nothing i'm saying is crap,unless i say it's crap.

So they ARE evacuating the plant,about 2000 people around it,on a 2km radius.

EDIT: I ask of some of you to trust my udates please
read later pages to see where i get my info
edit on 11-3-2011 by metodex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Try watching here

Live coverage

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura
This whole power plant thing is ridiculous. You'd think by now we'd have progressed passed being at risk of things like this. There must be a better way of generating power than by using something so risky. It's completely stupid.

Nothing can prepare for what earth has for you....

link   
The evacuation is taking place:

BREAKING NEWS: 2,000 residents near Fukushima nuclear power plant urged to evacuate

kyodo news

May God help them.

link   

Originally posted by Kram09
So is there an actual tsunami wave heading across the Pacific to the United States?

It would appear so. We should see its effects on Hawaii soon which should then give some indication of what (if any) effect it may have on western North America.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

yes, where have you been?

anyway , the more it travels the less powerful. i would be hopeful anything hitting U.S. will just be slight increase in waves. wouldn't expect any disaster.

link   
My cousin and his family live in Tokyo. We've been contacted and they're fine. He has been there 20+ yrs and but never has a EQ that scared him this bad.
edit on 11-3-2011 by Bachrk because: (no reason given)

link   
Food for thought vid.

Mega tsunami

edit on 11-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Clearly with your impressive education you couldn't read my whole post and have done no research on the subject.

There are about 15 of these Microwave emitters around the earth it didn't have to be HARRP it could be any one of them.

With your large education maybe you can listen to the guy who designed Harrp he talked about it being able to cause earthquakes etc. Go do some research.

Could be natural could be nefarious we will never know!

link   
March 11th is a NWO attack date, same date as the Madrid bombings en.wikipedia.org...

The earthquake in Haiti was on a NWO attack date too, 12th January 2010. Last year I was expecting an attack on that date, but I was expecting 'Terrorists' rather than earthquakes. It now looks like NWO attack dates can be used for either 'Terror' or Earthquakes

Here was my prediction of an event on 12th January 2010 www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I've reading posts and watching the news, but there is a lot of hysteria and confusion in some quaters.

I just wanted to be certain.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaeologyUnderground

Originally posted by Kram09

It would appear so. We should see its effects on Hawaii soon which should then give some indication of what (if any) effect it may have on western North America.

Hawaii could have up to 6 feet and Midway had heights of almost 5 feet.

link   
Just to point something out, about the nuclear plant:

This is nothing like Chernobyl. The Japaneses plant is shut down; whereas Chernobyl was still operational and in the process of nuclear fusion when the disaster struck.
edit on 11-3-2011 by infinite because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
March 11th is a NWO attack date, same date as the Madrid bombings en.wikipedia.org...

The earthquake in Haiti was on a NWO attack date too, 12th January 2010. Last year I was expecting an attack on that date, but I was expecting 'Terrorists' rather than earthquakes. It now looks like NWO attack dates can be used for either 'Terror' or Earthquakes

Here was my prediction of an event on 12th January 2010 www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thought same thing

11/03/2011

1+1+3+2+1+1= 9
That number again.... they love it.

link   

Originally posted by ppk55
Just curious, when was the last time an earthquake resulted in tsunamis on multiple continents?
I can't remember one.

Originally posted by C0bzz
en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for that C0bzz. I forgot about that one.

Do you know of any earthquake that has resulted in tsunamis extending from the west coast of the US all the way to Australia as they were predicting at one point?

I'm not suggesting it can't happen, it's just I cant ever remember a tsunami on that scale.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join