It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.9 Quake hits off coast of Japan! Live Updates.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

We didn't nuke crap. Some people who arn't alive anymore did.

What does that have to do with anything going on here?

Troll much?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I was shocked on the lack of emotion the reporting had concerning the many deaths we were witnessing.

If you look carefully at the video you can see people running on the fields, cars speeding away and not making it. The death toll is estimated in the 40's. Im guessing 25,000 people.

Sad sad sad.
edit on 11-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

link   
Just read in local newspaper that this is 5th strongest earthquake ever, and strongest Japan ever saw.

link   
reply to post by metodex

POST LINKS or quit your fear mongering!

This situation is confusing and difficult enough as it is!

PLEASE PEOPLE - this is REAL!

We need to get to the FACTS!

peace

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Obama's statement. Just heard this on CNN. Found it here.

Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to the people of Japan, particularly those who have lost loved ones in the earthquake and tsunamis. The United States stands ready to help the Japanese people in this time of great trial. The friendship and alliance between our two nations is unshakeable, and only strengthens our resolve to stand with the people of Japan as they overcome this tragedy. We will continue to closely monitor tsunamis around Japan and the Pacific going forward and we are asking all our citizens in the affected region to listen to their state and local officials as I have instructed FEMA to be ready to assist Hawaii and the rest of the US states and territories that could be affected.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
There is some infrastructure up I can log in to the Japanese Servers on PSN! Good news!

wwitv.com...

Reactor 1 isnt being cooled by aux systems!
Reactor 2 has the fire

edit on 11-3-2011 by Hawk777th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It's all because of THIS guy:
news.yahoo.com...

Wherever this guy visits a place, a quake is followed by him....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Fukushima No1 and No2 plants have problems now.
Im reading rumors of another 3.0 aftershock.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

Now one just hit Hawaii. Watch the movie Under Siege 2: Dark Territory. I think it's a weapon that someone built and the government doesn't know about it... Similar to the teachings of Nikolai Tesla with a superlaser and super seismic generator but it definately could be from the Hiroshima and Nagasaki blasts mixed in with the testings done with Einstein and the US military during the cold war... Regarding the Korean bomb testings as well, that whole play is disrupted permanently but do consinder aliens too like the Preditor or Aliens are our ancestors transformed through the species to species like in Alien vs Preditor... they're planning an invasion and want to hunt us... Look at all the sigtings above Jerusleum, they're waiting to send their bait like all the missing bodies from Sodom and Gomorrah for also those who escaped the Flood that wiped out the Grigory and Nephilliam
edit on 11-3-2011 by Jejovuh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

where are you located?

link   
reply to post by DOADOA

What was so funny?

This is a disaster... people DIED! Don't be a >insert biblical name for donkey here< about it!

I think you should show some respect when add to the thread... meaning without the laughter...

Yes you are correct this disaster was cited on my local news this morning as to be worse than the Nuclear Incidents during the 40's and for the record I am Americian... but i didnt nuke anyone!

This disaster like all others are heart breaking... please for the sake of dignity to all those who have are are suffering please don't argue or mock...

link   
Can we please try and be clear that the power plant fire is/was in a 'turbine' building and not the reactor building, to lessen people freaking out.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by metodex

Fukushima No1 and No2 plants have problems now.
Im reading rumors of another 3.0 aftershock.

WHERE are you 'reading' this? Where is your information coming from?

!!!!!RUMORS ARE NOT WANTED!!!!!!!

You really are not doing anyone any favors here continuing to post WITHOUT links.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
wwitv.com...

Just confirmed by NHK that the Fukijima (sp?) plant #1 is not cooling properly due to the diesel generators bring inoperable.

Fukijima plant #2 is cooling properly

The Ogakawa (I have no idea how to spell these) Nuclear plant WAS on fire I repeat WAS on fire

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

What if he doesn't have a link, is it still ok with you to post?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I've been saying the same here at home with some friends that are over..

The news reports were saying one confiremd death, but at the same time showing that shocking footage. They had no time to escape or evacuate, the coastal towns, the industrial area's and farms etc. Even those greenhouse type structures.

The final death-toll is going to be horrific. We were probably watching people drown on the news but becuase the footage was not close enough we couldnt actually see it.

The sadest part of most of the live footage, is the silent death's that we dont see first hand.

My heart goes out to our Japanese friends and allies....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
That Nuclear plant emergency could be a big problem

edit on 11-3-2011 by bicklp because: image

link   
in the last hour or so a baby 3.2 hit in Oklahoma, between Oklahoma City and Tulsa

USGS site

link   
in NHK world some official guy said the 1 and 2 reactors were having roblems.

About the 3.0 rumor, im sorry.Fake

Im watching a live feed in NHK world, following trending topics on twitter and reading other news agencies. It gets messy,too much info sometimes!

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join