It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.9 Quake hits off coast of Japan! Live Updates.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
By the way, at its epicentre offshore, it was 1000 times stronger than the quake which struck Christchurch recently..

link   

Originally posted by preludefanguy
should someone that lives right on the coast in california be worried? I'm having difficulty finding exact information on what the tsunami WARNING means for california in the los angeles area

Just grabbed this off a live feed.
It's from one of their models.
Hope it helps.

David Grouchy
edit on 11-3-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Clisen33

idk, if anyone else has replied to you or not. I am just typing this as soon as i read your post. Anyways, I'll give you my opinion. I would call him. Let him be aware and know whats going on, then it will be his decision if he stays or leaves. Call him.

link   
Its another sign of the end times. There are strange things happening lately. Ive never been a huge fan of the 2012 doomsday stuff, however, the recent happenings and some of the things going on recently make me think.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Steve Herman, a Reuters guy in Seoul covering the whole disaster:

"New worrying post-#quake development: trouble possible at 2 nuke power plants in NE #Japan"

Worrying,as in NHK World the man was saying "nothing happening with the nuclear plants"

!!!!!!!!

link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Same here.
Was going to bed and saw this.

link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
It is strange is all I'm saying, I would go outside and take some pics but I would wake up my family and they would think I'm nutz taking pics of the night sky at 4:30 Am but in a hour I will
edit on 11-3-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)
They would think your "nutz"? The sky is glowing fool! Who gives a rats ass what they think, that is a once in a chance life time to catch a phenomena you're claiming is happening right near you.

edit on 11-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This is so devastating. I am in windsor, On and just woke up to a broadcast on my bbm saying to pray for everyone in Japan and immediately came here to see what was up.
And here I was just last night complaining about the snow that we're getting, complaining about going to my clinical placement today.
I pray deeply for these people's souls, to whatever higher being there may or may not be, please!
I skimmed through the 27 pages (lol)...thank you those in the east for keeping us updated to what going on closer to home, as small as it may be.
The big one is coming!!

link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux
Unconfirmed reports that the Onagawa Nuclear Power Plant in north-east Japan is on fire.

Just reading this scares me. I hope this isn't true!

Where are the reports coming from???

link   
reply to post by silo13

Don't you see? They're covering up! I've been watching longer and I know what I heard. She said a half hour ago that the director called it an "emergency situation".

And you also see how she slipped in the "diesel cooling engines inoperable" jazz. No cause for alarm, right?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
If it hadn`t been for the earthquake proof buildings in Tokyo, it would have been a real and major tragedy...
The aftershocks continue, from time to time - but, on the basis of previous earthquakes, would it be possible for there another mega quake to hit, like the ones earlier on??

link   
wow 8.9 is massive!!!!

just reports on sky news, fire at nuclear power plant at northeast japan,
tsunami alert for all pacific countries,
hawaii bien evacuated(not sure, maybe to the inner island) reports of tsunami going to be 6ft
reports of the tsunami bien bigger than some of the pacific islands.

wow that is really something else i tell ya!!
may god be with the families of those in the danger zone of earthquake and tsunami region!

i wonder if it has anything to do with the moon comming close to the earth, someone said it COULD have an impact on earth ie volcanoes, earthquake's. either before or after it reaches its closest point on the 20th of march hhmmmmm

link   

Originally posted by Thrace

Originally posted by FermiFlux
Unconfirmed reports that the Onagawa Nuclear Power Plant in north-east Japan is on fire.

Just reading this scares me. I hope this isn't true!

Where are the reports coming from???

Great Twitter source

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
sky is purple here in Orlando FL.....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Entire US west coast now under Tsunami WARNING

link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Ok fine...lol I'm heading outside now, brb

link   
What would happen if what is supposedly happening at the nuclear plants was right?

link   
reply to post by windwaker

Windwalker - Yes, I see this now and I hear it now. Thank you so much for your information. Again, that the first link you posted froze my computer, then your next link didn't work at all. Form there I couldn't get any more info. I'm sorry you got caught in the middle of my search for the truth. Apologies to you, though I think you can understand my point.

Now I also hear there are problems at two nuclear sites...and the refinery... Many mixed reports also.

Thank you again...

peace

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DC449
What would happen if what is supposedly happening at the nuclear plants was right?

Chernobyl.

and maybe Godzilla.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Thrace

That certainly could be devastating.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join