It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.9 Quake hits off coast of Japan! Live Updates.

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xHybr1dx

you don't know lol alot of people been sayn that we going to go through some pole shift or something and they said that we would
expierence alot of earth changes from the 4th of march on which
i think have come true so far

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragon33

no probs its an old story but from what i remember about it is, it didnt come up from iraq and afghanistan it went around the world across the U.S.A and the u.s goverment didnt say a thing lol it was only when it hit europe people were told about it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

but with haiti and chile and so on, you still observed regular or ressonance activity at the regular fault lines

weeks prior to what was now japan it seemed activity was calm and steady, i was actually observing the activity on the icelandic region

and even now after the japan quake you had activity on the fiji, gulf of california regions.

but as of now, japan has been shaking for the whole planet it seems.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GullibleUnderlord

you don't know lol alot of people been sayn that we going to go through some pole shift or something and they said that we would
expierence alot of earth changes from the 4th of march on which
i think have come true so far

Ohh ok, I'm not sure if I heard about that. I know the 19th is the "Super Moon", but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the pole shift or not.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Apparently Godzilla and Cthulhu.

Well not really, but they are as likely to happen as some of these other people's predictions.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

It sucks that the innocent have to deal with these hardships, if this happened to a bunch of politicians they'd just tax us and rebuild their mansions.

When are the bad guys going to get a taste of hardship?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
For ANYONE that has loved ones in Japan,or is in need of this.............

• NTT emergency voice message board: Dial 171. View message board at www.web171.jp...

• Mobile phone message board services:

DoCoMo: dengon.docomo.ne.jp/top.cgi

Au: dengon.ezweb.ne.jp

Softbank: dengon.softbank.ne.jp

Willcom: www.willcom-inc.com/ja/dengon/index.html

EMobile: dengon.emnet.ne.jp

• Miyagi Prefecture has a 24-hour police hotline at 022-221-2000.

• The Japanese Red Cross Society and the International Committee of the Red Cross have a website at www.icrc.org/familylinks (In English, but soon to be available in Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Portuguese)

• Google service in Japanese, English, Chinese and Korean — japan.person-finder.appspot.com/?lang=en

• U.S. citizens seeking information can go online to travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/pa/pa_5378.html or call 1-888-407-4747 (toll free) or 1-202-501-4444.

• U.S. State Department task force for citizens in Japan: [email protected].

• NHK Educational TV will broadcast messages from victims or those seeking family members. Call 03-5452-8800, 050-3369-9660 or 050-3369-9680.

• British Embassy in Tokyo: 03-5211-1100

• British Foreign Office: helpline in London: +44 20 7008 0000;e-mail: [email protected]; Skype: fcojapan (text only

Helpful websites, phone numbers

Where to make donations:

• American Red Cross: www.redcross.org

• British Red Cross: www.redcross.org.uk/Donate-Now/Make-a-single-donation/Japan-Tsunami-Appeal www.redcross.org.uk/Donate-Now/Make-a-single-donation/Japan-Tsunami-Appeal

• Save the Children: www.savethechildren.org.au/what-we-do/emergencies/japan-disaster

• MercyCorps: www.mercycorps.org/donate/japan

• World Vision Canada: www.worldvision.ca/give-a-gift/Pages/Pacific-Tsunami.aspx

• Ekokoro.jp (Japanese): www.ekokoro.jp/urgency/urg-14.html

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I think the "supermoon" happens on the 18th, it's when the Moon will be at the closest proximity to Earth.

It happens every 20 years or so from what I read.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GullibleUnderlord

I wasnt scared but with that supermoon thing im starting to wonder, x flares, earthquakes, supermoons (i mean supermoons lol that wasnt even on my list lol)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
5.1 earthquake, near the east coast of Honshu, Japan. Mar 14 3:27pm at epicenter (33m ago, 76km E of Iwaki, depth 35km). j.mp...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dyzan

yes, i was refering to the steady rate of over 5 mag we had been experiencing

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
From Reuters:

TEPCO says it's considering releasing hydrogen from Fukushima Daiichi No. 2 reactor building.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Mostly just been lurking, but I have been watchhing NHK in Japanese over ustream and about 10 minutes ago the announcer was handed a news item and read rather non chalantly that the Ministery or Econ (METI) just announced that at 12:25 they had just lost (ushinatta) all control mechanisms to control the cooling and functions of reactor #2 at Daiichi plant. Since then no other comment.....my wife is Japanese and said what he said was very grave. She also does not understand why no other comment since then. Was 12:25 the time of the #3reactor explosion.?

link   

Originally posted by AdonisDNA

I wasnt scared but with that supermoon thing im starting to wonder, x flares, earthquakes, supermoons (i mean supermoons lol that wasnt even on my list lol)

man things are wild ! ive been concentrating on japan last few days
but we got all kinds of extreme things going on ! extreme flooding
here in the us riots weird sun activity, unrest . never a boring day!
noot anymore everything the doomtards said is happening ! crazy

link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
reply to post by AnotherYOU

It sucks that the innocent have to deal with these hardships, if this happened to a bunch of politicians they'd just tax us and rebuild their mansions.

When are the bad guys going to get a taste of hardship?

i grew up in the 90s, it's pretty clear god has a dislike for poor people

i wish the best for the bad guys, and i wish they get whatever they wish for me too

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by burikun

You have that link for Ustream? I had it bookmarked,but I deleted the wrong one.
Would be grateful for it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
3rd reactor loses cooling at Fukushima - nuclear plant operator #news #japan ##fukushima #earthquake

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Not the same url, but links to the English feed of NHK nonetheless.

www3.nhk.or.jp...

link   

not to mention all the dead fish and birds, i dont even get my wages untill the end of the month i cant even stock up, guess i will be one of them crazy looters if the crap hits the fan

link   
Picture of the recuse of the man earlier today that was 15km out to sea.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d402227aa6f.jpg[/atsimg]

More pictures
www.news.com.au...

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join