It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.9 Quake hits off coast of Japan! Live Updates.

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Another reactor has blown

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

A second reactor has blown? To me this could mean, a second China Syndrome, with plutonian at that. Those tsunami's and the earth quake were so terrible, I was just numb and unable to feel a thing. There was energy just before it happened, and the house errupted. And then numb with shock. But the fallout scenario could affect far more than the many thousands, perhaps several hundred thousand, which is my estimate, for the earthquake/tsunami situation.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by RUDDD

Cheers for spoiling the film.

Utterly pointless posting that!

KNOWING is a good demonstration of just how much kinetic energy a single reactor holds if (although luckily it NEVER will) one of these went into critical mass. Thats how much energy the Japanese are trying to control in 1, nevermind 5 of them right now.

A single reactor holds far less kinetic power than any medium sized nuclear warhead. Sorry to rain on the fear monger's parade but comparing this to the movie Knowing is laughable.

U308, the main ingredient for nuclear reactors, is about .05% grade.

To make a nuclear warhead you must extract U305 from U308

The problem is, 99.3% of the atom is U308 and only .07% is U305

This is why Iran could not possibly make a nuclear warhead with the current state of the nuclear program

Basically, a nuclear bomb, is a massive collection of the most potent part of uranium atoms

The nuclear facility has .05% grade U308, meaning the U305 content (if not already extraqct for military purposes) would be virtually non existant.

Yes, this is a very sticky situation with many lives on the line but it not the firey endy of the world from Knowing you are suggesting

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
A map of Japans nuclear power plants.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

there is no confirmation of a second explosion

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well apparently Fox news says there are reports coming in so we'll have to wait for confirmations. I found this, which gives detailed information on the horror of the quake, tsunami's.

"Alert" - Second Emergency Alert / Leak @ Japan Nuclear Facility..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
311 Orange Virus Alert - Monkey King coming out of the Egg
topic started by Raybeam....combination of all topics on forum.....

This date has been talked about for over a year here. The date 311 is a mirror date of 911 the thread is very long and deals with of the issues you have been talking about on this board. Very interesting connections to the date that this happend on.

link to 311911 discussion

A second reactor has blown? To me this could mean, a second China Syndrome, with plutonian at that. Those tsunami's and the earth quake were so terrible, I was just numb and unable to feel a thing. There was energy just before it happened, and the house errupted. And then numb with shock. But the fallout scenario could affect far more than the many thousands, perhaps several hundred thousand, which is my estimate, for the earthquake/tsunami situation

edit on 13-3-2011 by arc de triumphe because: quoting

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by arc de triumphe

That was the first thing I noted. In gnostic, numerology, mystery school, occult: 9, 6, 3. So saying 999 or 333 is 666. Also, you can get 13 and 11 out of the numbers as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Cooling system fails at third Japanese nuclear plant
CTV.ca - ‎6 minutes ago‎
A man holds his baby as they are scanned for levels of radiation in Koriyama, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan, Sunday, March 13, 2011. (AP / Mark Baker) Unit 1 reactor of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant, left, with its top part of walls blown off ...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfcomplex

I agree with you on the source, but to comment further, the news source is the ANP
(General Dutch press agency) and directly copied by multiple Dutch news websites, like Pownews.

I like to follow then since they have nice updates on both Global and Local news ;-) (sorry for going a bit off topic here)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelgarden

what else do you expect?

most people these days care about themselves only. they live for themselves and their fun

this is an infection that is spreading fast. after all the good people on this earth are gone only they will be left.

I only pray that either I go before things get bead or I immigrate to another planet.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
German news are reporting a third reactor with cooling problems. Located in Tokai on the east coast. Source was the japanese news station Kyodo.

This looks like a freaking endtime scenario....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Radiation up 400 times in Miyagi, new blast feared at Fukushima
RT - ‎3 hours ago‎
Follow latest updates at twitter.com... and www.facebook.com... Japanese police say the death toll following Friday's mega-quake and tsunami has now exceeded 1000 people. But fears remain it'll easily be 10 times that. ...

edit on 13-3-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This is such a horrible tragedy, if someone or a group is responsible for this...than I don't know what. I too am familiar with numerology and the mystery schools but I'm not sure if I want to go as far as to say that this was an inside job.

Keep judgment aside until I get all of the facts.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I was going to say 'might be a good time to relocate to some limestone caves', but I guess even that would be pointless when the rainwater seeps through. No escaping this except through distance and taking the Potassium Iodide when required. Granite caves i'd imagine will be a little harder to come by in places around the Eastern/Mid-States and here in the UK.

link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Hey AnonymousFem, at that point I was not able to say, but thanks for your research :-)

Volcano Activity post from AnonymousFem

link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
This is such a horrible tragedy, if someone or a group is responsible for this...than I don't know what. I too am familiar with numerology and the mystery schools but I'm not sure if I want to go as far as to say that this was an inside job.

Keep judgment aside until I get all of the facts.

I think we should avoid speculation of this type until this situation is no longer fluid. There are too many ongoing threats to begin bringing this type of theory into this thread and cluttering the facts/information. Maybe you, or another member, should start a new thread regarding this?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

The fact that 11.9.2001+11.03.2011 equals 21.12.2012 is pretty strange. Is this pure coincidence or what?

link   
reply to post by BartNL

No your right, it's a copy paste so it doesn't matter where you read it actually

link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thanks for clearing that out...there is a lot of mixed info over the tv networks... some say there was an explosion others say there is a risk of a second explosion... the japanese television are not showing nothing about the reactors (at least fnn news on ustream) so thanks for that

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

no it's not, 9+11+2001 + 3+11+2011 is 4012 in my book.

edit on 13-3-2011 by Wolfcomplex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join