It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.9 Quake hits off coast of Japan! Live Updates.

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

With Japan and the West Coast of America in the same hemisphere, what is the likely hood that the San Andreas fault in California will go? I wonder...

The Earth has been really throwing some fits lately, as a matter of fact, it even seems like We are at War with the Earth!

Read that... Are we at War with the Earth or is the Earth at War with US?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GullibleUnderlord
reply to post by nghtshd

well we are in very unusual times ! i think we are going to see many things that are unlikely in the days and months to come . we just might see magnitudes of 9.5 or higher , experts on cnn today
actually predicts one for the us soon.

Unusual only in that it's much easier for people half a world away to share to some degree in the experience. I talk to people who speak of the world being in crisis like never before and I wonder what they think two world wars were. What about the great depression? The plague? Krakatoa? Aleppo? There was an earthquake in China in 1556 that killed 830,000 people; that was unusual. The so called potato famine killed over 1 million, I believe, and there have been many famines and droughts which have killed millions.

History is replete with disasters both man-made and natural which dwarf the things we've seen in the last few years. For us to feel like we are living is special times and experiencing more trauma than our ancestors is ridiculous.
edit on 13-3-2011 by nghtshd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

i think the earth is winning the war ! it takes decades for us to hurt the earth and just 1 minute for earth to kill millions

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omac9
reply to post by facchino

*Sorry for the double post. Didn't mean to do that
edit on 13-3-2011 by Omac9 because: editing

S'ok. I won't let it ruin my weekend.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nghtshd

Originally posted by Omac9
reply to post by facchino

*Sorry for the double post. Didn't mean to do that
edit on 13-3-2011 by Omac9 because: editing

S'ok. I won't let it ruin my weekend.

Haha! Exactly
that's the spirit

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nghtshd

ok your right nothing to see here man .

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

i think the earth is winning the war ! it takes decades for us to hurt the earth and just 1 minute for earth to kill millions

Thank god she's slow to act.

Mother nature can sure be wrathful. Japan has suffered so much in the last few days, the scale of which is just so enormous..

My hope is that mother nature take a nap for a while while clean this mess up.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

reply to post by nghtshd

ok your right nothing to see here man .

Oh there's something to see. But the thing that makes it special is that you get to see it on video. If it happened 500 years ago, no one outside of Japan would even know it happened.
edit on 13-3-2011 by nghtshd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Whats the latest on the reactors?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawk777th

Please see one of these two threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

the latest is we are not allowed to talk about it on this thread

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Ok thanks!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/13/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Japanese Reactor Container Breached

Sorry for the re-post, guess I need to refresh my browser more often.
edit on 13-3-2011 by A T K because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The Fairfax County V.A. Search and Rescue Team is on site in Japan. Their equipment is unloading soon.

First international rescue team on scene so far.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GullibleUnderlord

I don't really blame the Earth for being pissed off, i mean it is Alive... If someone was plugging Radioactive crap in me i'd be pissed, dumping tons and tons of garbage that i couldn't digest, polluting my lungs with artificial poisonous chemicals...

I'd be throwing a fit too! Maybe i'd even say it's time to get rid of the cancer that is trying to kill me!

Could this be a message? I mean who's to say that the weight of all the equipment, dense buildings, dense population, etc aren't causing the earths surface to buckle and collapse...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Second nuclear meltdown likely under way in Japan, official says Seawater poured in to cool 1 reactor; venting starts at 2nd; thousands evacuated

www.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 13-3-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
If someone was plugging Radioactive crap in me i'd be pissed, dumping tons and tons of garbage that i couldn't digest, polluting my lungs with artificial poisonous chemicals...

You forget one thing...

The Uranium comes out of the Earth in the first place. It is 'meltdown' (decay of radioactive elements) that keeps the core of the earth molten

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

If someone was plugging Radioactive crap in me i'd be pissed, dumping tons and tons of garbage that i couldn't digest, polluting my lungs with artificial poisonous chemicals...

You forget one thing...

The Uranium comes out of the Earth in the first place. It is 'meltdown' (decay of radioactive elements) that keeps the core of the earth molten

He also forgot that the earth is an inanimate object which just happens to be covered with creepy crawlies. Besides, if any planet is going to be pissed off it would have to be Venus.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

reply to post by GullibleUnderlord

I don't really blame the Earth for being pissed off, i mean it is Alive... If someone was plugging Radioactive crap in me i'd be pissed, dumping tons and tons of garbage that i couldn't digest, polluting my lungs with artificial poisonous chemicals...

I'd be throwing a fit too! Maybe i'd even say it's time to get rid of the cancer that is trying to kill me!

Could this be a message? I mean who's to say that the weight of all the equipment, dense buildings, dense population, etc aren't causing the earths surface to buckle and collapse...

This kind of thing, like whatever is upcoming, the Mayan night, all of it, the prophecies, they have a hand in it. Its not merely nature. This is called helping nature along.

I am not niave about this. Benjamin Fulford threatened the elites lives, including David Rockefeller, and demanded an interview. He got it. No one could pull that off.

I know, feel very much, even before his article, not only that it was helped along, including all this earth religion stuff. Its Bildenburg. But there are hard core elements, true renegades, in the "elites" or would be elites. I know what group, its the Bush Sr. and the Nazi's, black op ones. They are the SS or should I say , the S group.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
People urged to go to higher ground in Sendai. #Tsunami advisories from local officials prompted by aftershocks. on.cnn.com...

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join