It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

8.9 Quake hits off coast of Japan! Live Updates.

page: 186
588
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

log in

join
share:


posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Quake moved Japan coast 8 feet; shifted Earth's axis. on.cnn.com...



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast
 


i think we all know that the the new world order has caused this catastrophe by setting bombs on the asian plate. now japan needs britian and americas help .........soon japan will join the new world order .....its not rocket science !


signature:



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   


# 2042: Reuters: The IAEA says it has been told by Japan that 140,000 people have been evacuated from areas around two nuclear plants



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by daveandshah
reply to post by westcoast
 


i think we all know that the the new world order has caused this catastrophe by setting bombs on the asian plate. now japan needs britian and americas help .........soon japan will join the new world order .....its not rocket science !


signature:



OOOORRRRRR....
it was a massive natural earthquake.

Its not rocket science.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GullibleUnderlord
 


Did you hear there's been a bunch of aftershocks, too?

Apparently the quake was an 8.9, or maybe even a 9.1!



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Wow, dang, that number is up. That's a lot of people.

Curiouser and curiouser.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Here's TEPCO's official press release, if anyone's interested:
www.tepco.co.jp...



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You know what is sad?
I read all the comments on Yahoo and other places like CNN and what Americans are saying about helping out Japan makes me sick,bringing up Pearl Harbor and crap like that..Even Whaling..
There people in need,and they need help...Im American and I have to say what my country men are saying makes me sick..



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by curioustype
 


Just figured out how to embed this, so here's the latest images of that reactor building after it's explosion - close-up.



PS - This was posted by the Japanese TBS news website, on which I was reading about how they have had to make a number of breaks in the subsequent sea-water cooling procedure due to the subsequent after-shocks and tsunami warnings - it just illustrates how in Japan this situation is far from over yet, [in so far as*] I think they still see a very real risk of further quakes and tsunamis.
edit on 12-3-2011 by curioustype because: *wanted to re-frame comments so as not to seem flippant about the obviously horrific ongoing broader devastation faced in that country.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Wow....just wow...





posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Castaway65
 


Don't judge your countrymen by the comments on articles. Remember how many people there are here----300,000,000-----and how small a fraction of that is represented by those comments. There's always going to be d-bags, anywhere.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Castaway65
You know what is sad?
I read all the comments on Yahoo and other places like CNN and what Americans are saying about helping out Japan makes me sick,bringing up Pearl Harbor and crap like that..Even Whaling..
There people in need,and they need help...Im American and I have to say what my country men are saying makes me sick..


Pretty sad huh, when people are so self centered, so self absorbed, self righteous and blatantly ignorant.

I am sorry for your loss, I am sorry for theirs.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by curioustype
reply to post by curioustype
 


Just figured out how to embed this, so here's the latest images of that reactor building after it's explosion - close-up.



PS - This was posted by the Japanese TBS news website, on which I was reading about how they have had to make a number of breaks in the subsequent sea-water cooling procedure due to the subsequent after-shocks and tsunami warnings - it just illustrates how in Japan this situation is far from over yet, I think they still see a very real risk of further quakes and tsunamis.


Looks more like a pre-construction image to me, given how perfectly 'sharp' the rim is, that explosion blew it off pretty good from what the earlier images were showing. I don't think any structure would look so perfect after going through that.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Castaway65
 


I know what you mean..personally I stay away from Yahoo..whole different element there.
ATS actually has people who are thinkers who are actually concerned about the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me god...



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Castaway65
You know what is sad?
I read all the comments on Yahoo and other places like CNN and what Americans are saying about helping out Japan makes me sick,bringing up Pearl Harbor and crap like that..Even Whaling..
There people in need,and they need help...Im American and I have to say what my country men are saying makes me sick..


maybe they should be worried about this possibility:




edit on 12-3-2011 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   


# 2055: More on evacuations: According to an IAEA statement, 110,000 people have been moved away from Fukushima No. 1 plant. Another 30,000 have been evacuated from a 10km radius around Fukushima No. 2 plant. But full evacuation measures had not been completed.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro

Originally posted by Castaway65
You know what is sad?
I read all the comments on Yahoo and other places like CNN and what Americans are saying about helping out Japan makes me sick,bringing up Pearl Harbor and crap like that..Even Whaling..
There people in need,and they need help...Im American and I have to say what my country men are saying makes me sick..


maybe they should be worried about this possibility:





This is a fake map, as has been pointed out plenty of times. Please dont pass on disinformation.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   


Japan's nuclear safety agency says Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant No. 3 reactor's emergency cooling system not functioning

via live.reuters.com...

I hope other reactor won't meltdown. seriously...
edit on 12-3-2011 by AstraCat because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Japans earthquake updates chillhisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
First mid atlantic quake for a while ?hisz.rsoe.hu...
Read info ,pacific plate releasing energy in other regions,
edit on 12-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
588
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

log in

join