It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.9 Quake hits off coast of Japan! Live Updates.

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
aside from what is going on in japan did you know that we are in a state of emergency in many states in the us from bad weather and flooding ?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GullibleUnderlord
reply to post by MidnightTide

but three have been exposed so far correct ?

There is so much conflicting information going around right now no one knows what is happening.

People are speculating - the only ones who know what is happening are the people at the reactor site (and I really don't expect full disclosure from them)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
i have a awful feeling .. that feeling something bad was coming it
is still there even more so now does anyone else feel this ?

and on topic At least 1,800 people have died or are missing as result of #earthquake and #tsunami in #Japan, says local media bbc.in...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

AEA says told by Japan that radioactivity level nears nuclear plant have lessened in recent hours

IAEA told that nuclear plant blast happened outside primary containment vessel

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
cnn with a better detailed toll

Japan police: 686 dead, 642 missing; media quake, #tsunami toll much higher on.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

IAEA says Japan's nuclear plant operator confirms that the primary containment vessel is intact

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I don't believe the Japanese govts reports about this either.

Al Jazeera just now showed that three people are CONFIRMED with radiation exposure

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
As this has become a rather large thread in short order. Let's try to keep sub-topics organized please for the benefit of those wishing to research multiple facets of this event. Discussions of nuclear dangers would be best served in the thread Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

Thank you for your cooperation.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
IAEA told by #Japan that #nuclear plant explosion happened outside primary containment vessel which remains intact, from Reuters

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Sorry if I'm doubling the information, this thread is too long. Some thoughts from a russian conspiracy freak.

1)Who might needed this to happen? If you've been following closely the events in Lybia, you probably noticed that it was an unprecedented media war - Cadaffi was demonized and was supposed to fall like the regimes in Egypt and Tunis. Basically, some of the local tribes received money, weapons and support from the western states and were supposed to overthrow the government. However, the majority didn't support the rebellion - this is why there were practically no demonstrations in Tripoli and other major cities. So, the TPTB failed big time. The country is still under control and the supply of energy resources to european countries is quite stable. They now have a very good incentive for the public to forget about their failure - Japan is everywhere on the news. Meanwhile they are still working on Libya - now trying to block its airspace so that NATO can legally bomb the hell out of the lybian army. But you don't see it on MSM - keep your eyes glued to Japan.

2)So was it a mere earthquake? You all prob know the crap shape the american economy is in nowadays. This disaster is a real present for the american, russian and chinese companies that will help restore the infrastructure. Especially, the american companies. Russia is already helping Japan with energy deficit, but this is probably the maximum my country will be allowed to do. Btw, on the news maps Japan has stopped calling the Curilla islands its "northern territories" - now they are painted in russian colours. How quickly the attitude has changed when Japan needed some energy supplies. China is hated and feared in Japan and probably won't be invited to take part in major reconstruction works as well. According to first numbers available, the cost of these works is 300 billion dollars. HAARP, anyone?

3)What will happen next? Well, this could be the start of the demise of the american economy. Japan is one of the largest holders of the U.S. treasuries. The stock markets on monday will probably open with a devastating plunge and after a few hours the trade will be stopped. This, in turn, will make the american stock exchanges go red as well. All other world markets will follow. If they pull through the stunt in Lybia, major oil plants will be destroyed and Europe will be cut off of the major oil source. The oil prices will soar. The economic crysis will deepen. This might be the moment when all the scary stories about the NWO, world wars, TPTB will start coming true.
edit on 12-3-2011 by evilcommunist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

IAEA says they were told by Japan that the sea water injection procedure at nuclear plant has started

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

BBC is tweeting that the IAEA has been "told by Japan" and not that they've confirmed it. Wonder if it's really from IAEA sources and not just Tokyo Elec still?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by captaintyinknots

BBC is tweeting that the IAEA has been "told by Japan" and not that they've confirmed it. Wonder if it's really from IAEA sources and not just Tokyo Elec still?

All sources that I see are saying the IAEA was 'told' this. I cant imagine they have investigators on the scene yet.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GullibleUnderlord
aside from what is going on in japan did you know that we are in a state of emergency in many states in the us from bad weather and flooding ?

That fact means. FEMA controlling the region

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by evilcommunist

Are you seriously trying to say that this was a planned event? I don't believe it was HAARP at all. I think it was the solar flares and storms.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

its a good thing they bought out all of those freeze dried food packets

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dexterrules

Are you seriously trying to say that this was a planned event? I don't believe it was HAARP at all. I think it was the solar flares and storms. [/quote)

i

indeed this is all natural and it is getting worse i think these devestating events will continue closer and closer and the days
go by i have a strong feeling in my gut things will get way worse

edit on 12-3-2011 by GullibleUnderlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dexterrules

I'm trying to say that, yes, there is a possibility it was planned. Different economists have been discussing for years that if the US needed to do something about its economy - well there was always their best friend - Japan. Could be a disaster, a territorial dispute with China or Russia, leading to a war, well many things could happen. And now this disaster happens. So now the US can come and restore the country - like it did with Japan after ww2 after dropping two big bombs on it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Live bbc updates states another 7.0 magnitude expected or predicted.www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

LOL, that will never ever happen with our economy like it is right now. We're not pouring billions of dollars into Japan. Japan needed a reason to pump money into its economy, not us.

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join