It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.9 Quake hits off coast of Japan! Live Updates.

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

Originally posted by preludefanguy
reply to post by shikori

seems like a lot of us have this unnerving feeling that the worst is yet to come... hopefully we're all just being paranoid

I was just thinking the same thing.
edit on 11-3-2011 by jhnsmth because: entered details of post replied to

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If someones a troll, why are we not ignoring them? Isn't that what has been going around here? Just ignore the trolls.

Responding, name calling and enticing the troll will only make it worse.

Pred...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
lol i just got messages that someone made me a respected foe wth is that?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
VIDEO: @ChrisCuomo on #Japan power plant cooling system disabled after 8.9 #earthquake abcn.ws... (via @abcworldnews) #jpquake

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm laid up in bed following a pretty horrendous car accident. I've got 32 stitches, a broken collarbone, and sprained wrist.

It's hard for me to surf, let alone type well.

So, I'm extending my gratitude to the people who have kept this thread updated with information. It's been so convenient to simply click 'refresh' and find up to the minute news. I appreciate it so much.

Here's a link about helping the victims of this horrible, horrible tragedy.

How you can help the victims.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin
9.1 ?
I am wondering about the footage that is being fed out to the public like this for instance:

It makes it seem as if it is not that bad inland...

And thoughts on this?

I wondered about this too. All the worst clips seem to have been shown once then cut away from quickly, like the oil refinery explosion that just seems to have disappeared. They are definitely filtering the footage. Something is off about that.

link   
reply to post by Bicent76

everything is perspective, and in 100 years this is not normal, but in a million years? several million years? Our understanding and data to backup our understanding of what is going on is minimal. Calling everyone a troll surely isnt going to enhance our understanding of what is going on.

link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

(snip)

Except that we are on ATS because we want to be, and are here to get the info that filters in from all the other sources.

Seriously, why do people participate in a live update thread if they dont want the live updates??

Just think if Gullible posted the links for the info from the alleged "filters in from all the other sources"... where he/she is getting it from.... you would have the whole story instead of one liners filtered through another member.

As I listed earlier.... the links are there, factual news is everywhere regarding this. This thread should have been for continued discussion and links.

Adios.

Perhaps you missed it. This thread is for live updates. The mods have specifically stated that any conversation in this thread not related specifically to updates will be deleted, and should not be in this thread. Gullible has ben posting links, and has stated his sources multiple times. Perhaps you should focus on adding to the thread, not detracting from it? No one has the whole story right now, as it is constantly changing. Which is why all information is relevant.

I dont understand the point of you coming on here just to attack someone, unless there is an agenda behind it.
edit on 11-3-2011 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by girl_interrupted

wow im sorry you are hurt, how noble you are hurt and still not concerned for yourself that is awesome god bless you my friend.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
What is the deal with the Whirlpool.

Is that normal?

Why has no one asked the question. One "professional" was asked on the news and he changed the topic.

I would agree it may be possible for a crack to have appeared in the crust and the water was rushing into the crack.

Either that or technology caused it is my guess. An other thoughts people.

Also... just want to add, we live in a world of metaphysics. So when you say " I think more will come , or I think this is going to get worse" you are helping to create that situation. Where focus goes, energy flows.

So if you "think" there will be more, just write you "hope" there will be more and get on with it.

There is a feeling if the worlds population is reduced, and anarchy rains, then the survivors will have the spoils of a new world. Well people. If mass death occurs, and the government ceases, you will all be faced with cannibals raping you daughters, so don't wish hell or hell will come.
Start using your powerful minds. Thoughts to think -
The nuclear reactor will be fixed soon.
The death count will be less than the earth quake at KOBE.
Earthquake activity will settle down now.
The world will not end, I will not be given happiness by the world ending, the only happiness is built through work, focus and time. So start working on happiness instead of consuming death, sex and drugs to fill the hole.

2012 (and now) is the time for choice. We will create hell on earth or heaven. I can see we are all heading for hell and very likely to be in hell by 2012 unless people refocus their minds on good.

I am now going to work in my garden in hope it is still here by 2013.

One thing is for certain, even if the earth cracks in 2, time will continue, god/allah/creator will still continue for eternity. You can't quit life, because life never quits, so pick yourself up and lets build a future.

I have seen a path from this lost society, please join me on the path to happiness.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
0059: Tokyo Electric Power, which runs the two stricken nuclear power plants, confirms it has released a small amount of vapour into the atmosphere to reduce pressure on one of its reactors. It tells AFP there are no health risks.

Has it worked??

link   
NOAA Animation of the Tsunami can be found on the USGS 8.9 related page.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

link   
wow fox news just warned us of 2012 on oreily factor!!!! then played it off and laughed about it woah!!
edit on 11-3-2011 by GullibleUnderlord because: (no reason given)

link   
Girl, I hope you are okay.... rest.... I am glad you are safe sending you love and hugs

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by REalBEL

There is a specific thread for the WP, it has the answers you are looking for.

link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

thats true. But the skeptics saying their is no rise in seismic, activity try to normalize the abnormal.

I agree, I did not put to much substance in my statement, just laid it out to be easily understood.

link   

Originally posted by REalBEL
What is the deal with the Whirlpool.

Is that normal?

Why has no one asked the question. One "professional" was asked on the news and he changed the topic.

I would agree it may be possible for a crack to have appeared in the crust and the water was rushing into the crack.

Either that or technology caused it is my guess. An other thoughts people.

Also... just want to add, we live in a world of metaphysics. So when you say " I think more will come , or I think this is going to get worse" you are helping to create that situation. Where focus goes, energy flows.

So if you "think" there will be more, just write you "hope" there will be more and get on with it.

There is a feeling if the worlds population is reduced, and anarchy rains, then the survivors will have the spoils of a new world. Well people. If mass death occurs, and the government ceases, you will all be faced with cannibals raping you daughters, so don't wish hell or hell will come.
Start using your powerful minds. Thoughts to think -
The nuclear reactor will be fixed soon.
The death count will be less than the earth quake at KOBE.
Earthquake activity will settle down now.
The world will not end, I will not be given happiness by the world ending, the only happiness is built through work, focus and time. So start working on happiness instead of consuming death, sex and drugs to fill the hole.

2012 (and now) is the time for choice. We will create hell on earth or heaven. I can see we are all heading for hell and very likely to be in hell by 2012 unless people refocus their minds on good.

I am now going to work in my garden in hope it is still here by 2013.

One thing is for certain, even if the earth cracks in 2, time will continue, god/allah/creator will still continue for eternity. You can't quit life, because life never quits, so pick yourself up and lets build a future.

I have seen a path from this lost society, please join me on the path to happiness.

Pretty awesome post but I entirely disagree with the idea that a bad feeling helps create a bad event...there is nobody in the world that can will something like this with their minds. And it's silly to suggest anyone would ever "hope" for this to happen...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
you guys have got to turn it to oriley on fox first that subliminal, then this guest says that he expects this to happen to la to and the dmage will be far greater he says odds are frighting !!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by girl_interrupted

Sounds really bad. Here's hoping you can rest and heal quickly, and thanks for linking the page showing how people can help with what's happening in Japan.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

the one thing that I find interesting and Im trying to do more research on is that all quake activity around the world has ceased according to data, only hawaii and japan are active right now

if anyone can chime in with keen insight on this and what it could possibly mean would be appreciated

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join