It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.9 Quake hits off coast of Japan! Live Updates.

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Many of us have been feeling that way I was talking with others about it today on RN, and we all have had a bad feeling something bad was coming, but the feeling is still there, it didn't go away.

link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Whats the survival method when faced with a 20ft wall of water?

Bend over and kiss your ass goodbye, tell Jesus see you soon.....

link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I'll have to agree on that notion....
I hope they get the nuke thing together.
I was watching footage of people on rooftops with white fabrics and light - coloured parasols waving for help and writing 'help' in both Japanese and English

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
so why are you telling me ? i didnt post it i commented on it saying mindblowing go back and check the post i never posted that pic

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PaganArchangel

That footage puts major chills through my spine...

Even the reporter was just like wow.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
are these afterquakes going to stop ? is there anythjing left of japan ??!! 5.1 earthquake, off the east coast of Honshu, Japan. Mar 12 9:40am at epicenter (18m ago, 233km E of Iwaki, depth 25km). j.mp...

link   
Cnn report just said big wig from GE and 80 workers are on scene and everyone is fine.

link   
Just in on bbc, a state of emergency at two nuclear powerplants. You can watch a live stream here.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GullibleUnderlord

Just my 2 cents... We could do without your adjective-filled, fear mongering one liners. From aside, you actually sound like you are happy this is happening and wanting it to get worse (not claiming it's so, but from an objective perspective your posts reek of "Finally the # has hit the fan" with a hint of a smile regarding the fact you won't be going to school on Monday due to these happenings). Just pointing out the only thing that gets on my nerves in this thread... Also the fact you're listing every single aftershock that takes place doesn't actually add much to the thread, you should do a little more research into earthquakes cos you could easily continue updating us with aftershocks for the next couple of months if you get my idea. And if I'm alone with this opinion, then I apologize sincerely because in that case the problem must be on my side. (ATS, that's what you get for becoming the facebook of conspiracy theories...)

ONTOPIC - What I didn't understand in the current situation is whether the US are going to help with the cooling problem, or not? And if not because of Japan's refusal, I do hope that the Japanese know what they're doing... Also, can someone clear what could happen if water gets in touch with the reactor core? Am looking for some info on this, since with all the possible coming tsunamis and the geographical situation of the plant this really could get ugly... I for one, sincerely hope the Japanese people manage to take control, I have faith in them, since in my opinion they're one of the nations in our world that are quite ahead of their time in many ways. That's why I sincerely think they will manage to get through this mindbending bizzare situation in the best possible way.
edit on 11-3-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

link   
can someone please post a good trustworthy link i can go to and use my credit card to donate something to these people

link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by greenCo

That is a sobering thought. But, trying to look at the brighter side, perhaps we've already had the one-two punch like last year: Maybe the New Zealand quake was the first and this one today was the second. As I remember even, the Haiti quake was weaker than the Chile quake; much like the New Zealand quake was weaker than this one.

Really good way to see things... i agree with you

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Are These things connected?

At The Same Time the earthquake in Japan?

I found this website Claiming the volcano erupted in russia trigged by the earthquake in japan
newsblogged.com...
just something to think about .

for now my thoughts are with the people in Japan.

link   

once you have a quake of this mag, you can expect aftershocks to last for days if not months after the fact.

link   
I have to say that i feel this is just the start, i think there could be something to this march 15

link   

Originally posted by EchtelionReligious people from all faiths here, please PRAY that there will be no nuclear meltdown!

Why? You think God can't decide what to do and he needs your input? Or maybe you think you can convince him to change his plans? He's making a cruel game of it based on votes? Maybe you should have been praying that there wouldn't be anymore earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

no did you follow the link credible source , from twitter

wait what are you referring to?

Trying to clear that up, thought you were looking for confirmation.

link   

Originally posted by ch1n1t0

Just my 2 cents... We could do without your adjective-filled, fear mongering one liners. From aside, you actually sound like you are happy this is happening and wanting it to get worse (not claiming it's so, but from an objective perspective your posts reek of "Finally the # has hit the fan" with a hint of a smile regarding the fact you won't be going to school on Monday due to these happenings). Just pointing out the only thing that gets on my nerves in this thread... Also the fact you're listing every single aftershock that takes place doesn't actually add much to the thread, you should do a little more research into earthquakes. And if I'm alone with this opinion, then I apologize sincerely because in that case the problem must be on my side. (ATS, that's what you get for becoming the facebook of conspiracy theories...)

ONTOPIC - What I didn't understand in the current situation is whether the US are going to help with the cooling problem, or not? And if not because of Japan's refusal, I do hope that the Japanese know what they're doing... Also, can someone clear what could happen if water gets in touch with the reactor core? Am looking for some info on this, since with all the possible coming tsunamis and the geographical situation of the plant this really could get ugly... I for one, sincerely hope the Japanese people manage to take control, I have faith in them, since in my opinion they're one of the nations in our world that are quite ahead of their time in many ways. That's why I sincerely think they will manage to get through this mindbending bizzare situation in the best possible way.

how dare you make asumptions like that!! i am just reporting updates for people on here!! dont blame me if it seems to fear monger man it is truth!! if the truth fear mongers then maybe there is reason to fear this thats happening around us.

link   
Red Cross

I am sure they will have a special set up for donations.

Originally posted by superballs
can someone please post a good trustworthy link i can go to and use my credit card to donate something to these people

edit on 11-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by GullibleUnderlord
are these afterquakes going to stop ? is there anythjing left of japan ??!! 5.1 earthquake, off the east coast of Honshu, Japan. Mar 12 9:40am at epicenter (18m ago, 233km E of Iwaki, depth 25km). j.mp...

The aftershocks could and probably will go on for months...I've learned that it's pretty common (right here on ATS!) , we saw it with the haiti quake and baja quake etc etc.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by skllthndl

no did you follow the link credible source , from twitter

wait what are you referring to?

Trying to clear that up, thought you were looking for confirmation.

i didnt post that pic from 2010 go look!! before you name blame, i just commented on it prove me otherwise

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join