It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.9 Quake hits off coast of Japan! Live Updates.

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Another one coming.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Not for the tsunami. For the people near the nuclear plant.
It was earlier reported that there was a leak or that there was fear that there would be a leak so they started evacuating some people.

link   
Seems the auto industry took a hit.

link   
reply to post by ucantcme

Yea it does seem like there were more, that is just the number that was on CNN and they are still getting aftershocks every couple times an hour I think.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Sorry. just noticed your question. I actually posted a link about the "hole in the earth," on the next page. www.abovetopsecret.com...
I actually haven't seen any other source stating that.

reply to post by GullibleUnderlord

And to you and others. There is an ALERT button on every single reply, and at the top of each page. Please use it.

This thread has been growing extremely fast all night long. As mods have already stated- replying to an off-topic comment, is the same as posting an off-topic comment.

edit on 3/11/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Seems the auto industry took a hit.

is it just me or does that pic look like a dragon sideways ?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Two more earthquakes on GEE @ 21:11 UTC and 21:19 UTC. Watch for them on USGS in a little bit.
2nd line.

link   
I just wish there was some better way to warn the citizens of the West Coast of Canada, more-so here than say even Washington or Oregon State, of the potential for an even MORE powerful quake than that hit Japan. Sure they have Earthquake drills at schools and some companys, but this city (Vancouver) and it's surrounding communitys are not only arrogant but ignorant to the possibility's of the expected 9.0+ mega quake that will happen here.
We're over due, we're unprepared and it will be a horrible, horrible day in history, much like today is for Japan.
I believe the Government wishes to "play down" the possibility's. Even Japan, as "prepared" as it was for this quake, look what happened, 1000's will be killed and even more injured and homeless.

link   
reply to post by Artorius

It actually occurred a bit northeast of that triangle from what I have seen, in the middle and east of Tokyo and Sendai 150km out to sea.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

I have heard that the dragons triangle is like the bermuda triangle. I watched a show on discovery I think about ships and planes lost at sea and what not and they talked about it there.

link   

Originally posted by Artorius
It seems that the quake originated in the region known as "The Dragon's Triangle" ??? Can anyone confirm this?? theres been all sorts of anomalies happening in that region for 100s of years...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4af682ed3e62.jpg[/atsimg]

No it did not originate in the triangle you show. It originated north east of the Island.

link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

thanks i am new here i will use that button from now on , i figured the mods were here all the time the end times posts got removed fast however the sick death coments remained

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Its a shame all those crops will be ruined. Not only for what is now, but for the long term picture as well since it is sea water. That same thing happened back in the early 20's in Dania and Hollywood Florida which at the time was a tomato growing capital. It was wiped out after the salt water ruined the soil. Not to mention all the other garbage which is going to be mixed in now like gas etc.... Sorry I didnt have a update, that was just my one little update of thought.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GullibleUnderlord

perhaps HAARP is out of control and they can't control it this time? who knows, nothing about this is sitting right with me.
Those poor, poor people
And a small part of me can't help but be thankful all the quakes we experienced living there for 3 years were so trivial compared to this..

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I have a question to all of you that have the knowledge of what is going on in japan, i´m watching this thread since this began and we all know that there is almost an aftershock ever each hour, my question is, can it be another quake similar or greater than this? great job on keeping this thread well informed

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Credit to Wildspace for this Link.

Look at the dates involved with this as a connection. The article is from Mar 1.
edit on 11-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Is there something I am missing here?
Did someones comments get deleted for suggesting that this is part of the 2012 phenomenon?

I will say it too.
Delete my posts too mods.

This is part of the 2012 phenomenon.
It is happening right before our eyes.
This will die down in a week or two and be forgotten about......for a time.
And then.......BAMMMM, it WILL happen again.
These types of events are escalating world wide. Anyone can see that.
How people can bury their heads any longer is beyond me.

So YES Mods,
This is definately a preview of what's to come.
Come on people join in....it's ok.
Don't be bullied.
This is ON topic if anything is.
Say it with me in unison.....

"2012 IS COMING!
This is part of the 2012 Phenomenon"

It's one thing if you are completely off topic and just being an ass but if this isn't
on topic then I don't know what is.

Join me will ya?
edit on 11-3-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

I agree.
edit on 11-3-2011 by xHybr1dx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ImJaded

yeah compared to what we have seen this tops them all , i hope
it does not get worse but i get the feeling it is going to all we can do is pray.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
US Military is trying to get communication ability restored telephone and cell phones throughout Japan as well as rescue operations according to Lt. Gen Honore (ret), who is advising of the American assistance operation in Japan. This on CNN now.

USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier is on station off the coast of Japan I believe and in the process of shedding its fighter aircraft for more rescue copters.
edit on 11-3-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by baraka

The experts talked about another earthquake with the same impact as the 9.1 can occur at any time. Japan is preparing for that since the beginning of the earthquakes. But could be days until it will struck again.

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join