It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2004 Election War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Although I know the chances are slim, but Saturday night I dreamt in 2004 the election will cause a mess of a civil war.

What happened was election night, the unofficial results were in. Kerry "won", and Bush conceded, then on January 6th, when they tallied up the elector's votes, Bush won!

A once great nation, divided because of the question, who won?

States fell apart, riots in major cities ensued, and on a personal note, I joined a militia.

Then I woke up.

Looking back at the dream, if this happened, this would be messed up.

Well, please take it easy on me, my keyboard is broke and i'm using that damned on-screen keyboard.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sounds like a flashback to the 2000 elections.

It also smacks of John Titor, but I'll just leave that one be.

It is possible that the next election will be close, but a lot can and will happen between now and then.

In the meantime, I recommend getting more sleep.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I know it's Titor-like, but I am going to write it as a story, it'd sure make a good one. (calls dibs) When I get my keyboard fixed, i'll share it.

As for the more sleep... how'd ya know?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Call it an educated guess regarding the sleep thing.

As for the dreams, remember that dreams are not always literal (in fact, they rarely are). You may want to look into dream interpretation.

Symbols and their meaning can vary from person to person, but you would be surprised what can come from thoughtful dream interpretation. Check it out!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Call it an educated guess regarding the sleep thing.

As for the dreams, remember that dreams are not always literal (in fact, they rarely are). You may want to look into dream interpretation.

Symbols and their meaning can vary from person to person, but you would be surprised what can come from thoughtful dream interpretation. Check it out!

Other times though, the dream interpretation is wrong, and what you dreamt actually will happen. I've experienced it many, many times throughout life. I'm not saying that this is the case here, just that it is a possibility.

BTW--Mad props on the prediction, rings like the stuff that JT said.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
If John Kerry wins, the right will peacefully be resigned to their fate and the fate of America.

If G.W. wins, the left will riot and anarchy will prevail. Civil war will follow.

Teresa Kerry funds marxist anarchist groups that would make it happen.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Laura Bush doesn't behave that way.

I think your CIVIL WAR part of your dream could come true.

[edit on 7/20/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
dream interpretation.

Actually, i'd have to agree with kaoszero. There have been several times when my dreams materialized, and even more that didn't of course.

I'm just not too big into the dream interpretation thing.

Thanks all for commenting though.

p.s. (I hate not having a keyboard!)

Originally posted by kaoszero
Other times though, the dream interpretation is wrong, and what you dreamt actually will happen. I've experienced it many, many times throughout life. I'm not saying that this is the case here, just that it is a possibility.

BTW--Mad props on the prediction, rings like the stuff that JT said.

new topics

top topics

join