It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member saying hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
hii everyone ive been coming to the forum from google keywords for the past year so i figured i would sign up and bookmark this site im mostly interested in alien abduction, solar flares and in the past few days charlie sheen lol

im 30 years old and would consider myself very sceptical of any claims on the internet but do enjoy reading extraordinary accounts of paranormal activity.

I myself could be counted as a alien abduction victim from about 5years old until about 10 years ago until it just stopped completely so i guess im a reject tee. I dont have any great insight into the subject, no names, no messages no understanding of whats going on, i cant even say if they are aliens, i have mixed feeling about it all.
But i do know it was very real from about 15 years of fragmented memories and quite afew scars and marks i got in some pritty weird dreams so go figure.

So thats why im here all and all i would say the hole thing was a bad experence and i would switch places with someone who wishes to know if this stuff is real and may never know. Rather than to know its real 100% and to be frecked out in the dark with crazy memories the rest of my life lol

And the way i see it everyone will know about this in our lifetime. just hope im not to old at the time to put in my lawsuit lol

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Enjoy your time here on ATS. We all look forward to seeing your threads and comments.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonisDNA

I myself could be counted as a alien abduction victim from about 5years old until about 10 years ago until it just stopped completely so i guess im a reject tee.

Maybe the aliens were interested in your "AdonisDNA".

Grow some thick skin and you will be fine on these forums.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
lol i have some thick skin i wouldnt have said what i said without expecting some jibbs ,i know how it sounds

I'm dead serious about the lawsuit i want some goddam compensation im frekn traumatized

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonisDNA

I have a question, do you think Charlie Sheen is putting on a show because he is paid to cause a diversion from other potentially popular news that the news media does not want broadcasted?

Being 30 years old and being somewhat skeptical in a healthy way is exactly what ATS needs. You are welcome here.

Your alien abductions interest me, could you please make a thread in the future about your experiences, and draw a picture of your captors and help us understand just whats going on with these visitors.

[Mod Edit - replaced quote with Reply To tab]
edit on 11/3/2011 by Sauron because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

It is best said by Dracula himself...

"I bid you welcome, AdonisDNA. Welcome to ATS. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring!"

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading some of your posts in the future.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

I think the warlock Charlie Sheen has taken too many drugs i have seen afew people who act just like him fairly intelligent individuals who destroyed too many brain cells by partying hard. you cant live that lifestyle forever it will catch up with you no matter how strong you think you are your brain ant ment to have copious amounts of toxins and stimulants flowing through it. I dont think he's fully crazy he's playing up for the camaras with that tiger blood crap lol but he's definitely on his way. lol

talking about craziness the alien abductors description is the standard small ugly dark gray almost black little worker drones, tall clammy white female vibe things and taller sick vibe giveing off things i never got a good look at. and as a teen the odd person (man) would help them when i was getting to much to handle. the standard drawings are pritty close to what they look like i dont think i would like to sit down a draw them.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Welcome!

I wish your journey here will be rewarding. I stay mostly in the paranormal/prophecy sections.

/TRUTH-COMPASSION-FORBEARANCE IS GOOD

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Hi AdonisDNA, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
thanks for the warm welcome everyone i will try and contribute some news and interesting stories as and when i find them.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

top topics

join