It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Government Warns Very High Threat Of Terrorist Attack In Saudi Arabia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
CANBERRA (Dow Jones)--The Australian government has issued strongly worded warnings about the dangers of travelling in and to Saudi Arabia in light of a "very high threat of terrorist attack."

online.wsj.com...

Does anyone know if any other governments are issuing this warning?

I think things are unraveling quite quickly and certain PTB know it and know whats probably about to happen.
I can't even imagine the chaos a terror attack would kick off in Saudi Arabia right now.

Maybe nothing will happen and the tensions will drop but I highly doubt it. It might be wise to start preparing mentally for a very quick and very rough ride
edit on 10-3-2011 by Nomad451 because: forgot the link

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
We will have to see what unfolds but I am not putting a lot of stock into these kind of reports as like the little boy who cried wolf; we hear them over and over again.

At least until the wolf in sheeps clothing finally cries.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
No doubt. massive protests start today in Saudi Arabia. Depending on what happens with these protests it could trigger oil prices to rise to over $200 per barrel. This would very damaging to the US economy. Obviously plans set in motion.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Brace for $200 oil if unrest hits Saudi Arabia

www.marketwatch.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Apparently there were reports of crowds being fired upon in Saudi Arabia today by police with live ammunition and grenades.

If rioting breaks out in Saudi Arabia, I'd expect the price of a barrel of oil to go through $150 pretty quickly, or at least to the $130 - $140 range. At the height of the price increases in 2008 I think the highest it hit was $142.

I'm keeping my car full every 2-3 days, even if it's only costing $5 per time to fill up.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Wonder how many Mossad agents are in Saudi Arabia right about now.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

The Phillippines government issued this warning yesterday. Article

The Philippine Embassy in Riyadh advised Filipinos in Saudi Arabia to remain alert of their surroundings, avoid crowds, and unnecessary movement especially during the weekend and up to the end of the month.

The Embassy also advised Filipinos to remain calm and to go about their normal business, but at the same time to confine their movements to their workplaces and residences.

There was a protest of a few hundred people yesterday, and the police opened fire on the protesters. Its already mid morning Friday the 11th in Saudia Arabia at the moment (I think), so we're sitting on a few more hours to see what will happen.
edit on 10-3-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

They were indeed dispersed with rubber bullets. It's not live ammunition but it is a show of what the authorities will do if more protests break out.

If it escalates then we'll probably definitely see live ammo and deaths. And unprecedentedly expensive oil

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Perhaps we also need a warning of terrorist attacks already taking place here in Australia.....

it's called FIRE WATER!!!

www.infowars.com...

Except, most Australians don't have a clue whats going on in their own back yard. It's called GENOCIDE!

firewaterfilm.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I'd appreciate it if you stayed on topic, your being a troll and trying to derail the thread.

Go and make a new topic about what you just posted somewhere else

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

There are threats of terrorist attacks in every country of the world.....this latest in Saudi Arabia makes no difference to those that have always been in place since 9/11.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Well look at the warning in recent light of the potential for major upheaval there.

Do you think PTB are expecting something to go down?

top topics

join