It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

There is no knolwedge to seek for the universe is based on bliss

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
People are always searching for an answer - through science wondering how it all began - or through spirituality through some religious or psychic means. This universe is not based on intellect and knowledge. It is based on bliss. On this planet, the humans are the most intelligent and yet they are the only ones who can act as someone they really aren't. All of the other animals follow their joy and be themselves - everything from the one celled organisms to the beasts that run on the land of the planet.


On a more spiritual note, I feel that reincarnation is about joy as well. Think about it, if we are here to learn, why not have full memory of all our past lives? We come forth without knowledge for the joy of relearning - the joy of having our first Christmas, once again - the joy of having our first bike ride - once, again. The way to connection is not in the mind - it is in the heart.

If you are not feeling happy that is an indicator that you should change your focus to what you do like. If you are thinking thoughts or doing things that do not make you happy, then one of two things must be done: change your perception of what you are thinking and doing or simply change focus and think and do things which feels good.


When you have an inspiration, that is a signal from the energy that flow from within - act on it in the moment, if you are in a state of happiness - and act fast for now is the moment. If you are not happy and you receive an impulse - don't act for it is just an act of relief from where you are. When you become happy and receive and impulse now is the time to act - and success will follow your where ever you go.

This text was an impulse that I decided to act upon when I was happy for I knew that I would translate properly since the energy which flows through all radiates with love and joy. When you are there on the same level, now the translation is accurate.




posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This thread resonates with me.

Will be pondering on the concept this evening. Thanks for acting on your positive impulse.



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 


"Heartless one, Narcissus, friend, loved one, he weeps for you to understand. After all of this, why haven't you understood? The only thing you have not done is understanding.

You have seen everything, but you do not understand. Therefore, the man of understanding leaps for joy that you have already understood. He looks at the world and sees that every one and every thing has always understood. He sees that there is only understanding. Thus, the man of understanding is constantly happy with you. He is overwhelmed with happiness. He says to you: See how there is only this world of perfect enjoyment, where every one is happy, and every thing is blissful. His heart is always tearful with the endless happiness of the world.

He has grasped it, but no one is interested. He is of interest to no one. He is fascinating. He is unnoticed. Since no one understands, how could they notice him? Because there is only understanding, he is beloved, and no one comes to see him. Because there is only truth, he is likely to become famous. Since there is only joy, he will not be remembered. Because you have already understood, you find it necessary to touch his hand. Since you love so much and are not understood, you find it possible to touch his ears. He smiles at you. You notice it. Everything has already died. This is the other world."



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Tell that to the prey that is eaten alive by a predator.



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
People are always searching for an answer - through science wondering how it all began - or through spirituality through some religious or psychic means. This universe is not based on intellect and knowledge. It is based on bliss. On this planet, the humans are the most intelligent and yet they are the only ones who can act as someone they really aren't. All of the other animals follow their joy and be themselves - everything from the one celled organisms to the beasts that run on the land of the planet.


Unless pain is also considered bliss, I'm not sure this is so. I think we seek to feel blissful at every turn, but I don't think we experience bliss half as much as we'd like to. Animals get abused and hurt. They can become vicious and violent just like people. Some will kill for pleasure just like some people do. They have character flaws resulting from an improper upbringing or unfortunate life circumstances. You'll find all sorts in this world. What is "being oneself"?



On a more spiritual note, I feel that reincarnation is about joy as well. Think about it, if we are here to learn, why not have full memory of all our past lives? We come forth without knowledge for the joy of relearning - the joy of having our first Christmas, once again - the joy of having our first bike ride - once, again. The way to connection is not in the mind - it is in the heart.


Why do we not remember our past lives? It depends on what you believe. If you believe we're here to learn and experience, then remembering our past lives might interfere with our present experience. It would derail us from our current goals in this life.



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 





posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Tell that to the prey that is eaten alive by a predator.


It is the joy of eating a tasty meal which drives the predator to its prey.

Is is the joy of survival which draws the prey to run away.

To starve - to be hungry, is not of joy it is of pain. To be killed is not of joy - it is of pain. It is the thrill and joy of life which drives the prey to run and it is the joy of not feeling the pain of starvation which drives the predator to run.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 


So rape and murder is just bliss too?



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by arpgme
 


So rape and murder is just bliss too?


That seems more like relief than bliss. If you can't get sex and you rape someone, then you will feel satisfied. If someone in your life is an annoyance and you kill them, then you will be satisfied that they can't bother you anymore. That sounds more like "I can't take it anymore so I need to do something!!!" rather than "I feel bliss".

Bliss is the natural state of being and when you follow your bliss - that can be through emotion, thought, or action. It is better to follow your bliss through emotion and thought, and when you get happy, then take the action, and you will see that you won't need relief actions like raping and killing to feel better. The problem comes when you take action when you are not in your natural state of being (bliss).



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
What about people who enjoy killing or get an sexual high from domination?



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 


Your analysis is almost true. You have to determine now what Bliss is based on.

Bliss is based on the correct configuration of the inner energy structure of humans. That over time has gone out of balance, that’s why we have the perverse actions of humans.

ALL mysticism and true religion is based on regaining that inner structure of balance, then we will have this Bliss you speak of.

edit on 12-3-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Without bad, how could we understand or experience the joy of good? As far as sexual deviance, murder, etc... The only explanation I can give is the great need for equilibrium in energy. Just as atoms/molecules strive to be neutral, so does our cosmic vibrational energy. Thus, for extreme empathy, there must be murder. I am human, I don't yet understand this or accept it, but feel this is the case.
edit on 12-3-2011 by donatellanator because: typo


I also agree that we are trying to reach a state of 'eveness' or bliss, which will result in human understanding and universal awareness. Until then, this is our fate.
edit on 12-3-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 


Therefore the only real knowledge worthy to seek is knowledge on how to get to the state of bliss we lost or never had



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
What about people who enjoy killing or get an sexual high from domination?


What about them?



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by arpgme
 


Your analysis is almost true. You have to determine now what Bliss is based on.

Bliss is based on the correct configuration of the inner energy structure of humans. That over time has gone out of balance, that’s why we have the perverse actions of humans.

ALL mysticism and true religion is based on regaining that inner structure of balance, then we will have this Bliss you speak of.

edit on 12-3-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)


Bliss is just an emotion, if you are thinking something that makes you feel bad then you aren't in bliss, if you are thinking about something that makes you blissful then you are in bliss. Why make things more complicated then they have to be? Why not change your focus and get blissful NOW?



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator
Without bad, how could we understand or experience the joy of good? As far as sexual deviance, murder, etc... The only explanation I can give is the great need for equilibrium in energy. Just as atoms/molecules strive to be neutral, so does our cosmic vibrational energy. Thus, for extreme empathy, there must be murder. I am human, I don't yet understand this or accept it, but feel this is the case.
edit on 12-3-2011 by donatellanator because: typo


I also agree that we are trying to reach a state of 'eveness' or bliss, which will result in human understanding and universal awareness. Until then, this is our fate.
edit on 12-3-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)


Eveness or balance does not always equal bliss. Bliss is just an emotion. Why do people complicate things? I'm not talking about good or evil at all, or what would happen if evil vanished, I'm just stating that following your bliss is the natural way.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by arpgme
 


Therefore the only real knowledge worthy to seek is knowledge on how to get to the state of bliss we lost or never had


Um, everyone has bliss. When you are angry and you go to the bar to distract your self, and you have fun and forget about the problem - that's bliss. When you are having fun with friends and everything is just going perfect - that's bliss. People go to and from bliss all the time in their day to day life. It's something that is natural and in natural and it's the natural order so it doesn't have to be learned.

If you put your hand on the hot stove, you would want to relieve yourself by taking it off....

In the same way, we naturally follow our bliss, we do that which will make us more happier/blissfull.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 


I was responding to questions people had on this thread. I think you are what we call "blissed-out".


Namaste.



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I feel like bliss may not be the most correct term. We as humans are constantly searching and changing ourselves in order to create a balance, to reach a point of complete equilibrium. This will either be a state of complete growth or complete stagnation. it is these two states where we derive the terms "good" and "evil" from I believe



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by xkillbox5000x
I feel like bliss may not be the most correct term. We as humans are constantly searching and changing ourselves in order to create a balance, to reach a point of complete equilibrium. This will either be a state of complete growth or complete stagnation. it is these two states where we derive the terms "good" and "evil" from I believe


Well, I know that bliss is the way and if you believe that it is balance, you are free to believe what you wish and we can agree to disagree.




top topics



 
6

log in

join