It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As American as Union Busting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Walker probably doesn't even care that he won't be governor again next year...simply because his rich corporate sponsors will offer him a job. They're working for CORPORATE AMERICA and not its citizens

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by whaaa

Walker probably doesn't even care that he won't be governor again next year...simply because his rich corporate sponsors will offer him a job. They're working for CORPORATE AMERICA and not its citizens

Let's be honest...The Kochs are greedy, not stupid.

Walker is dumb enough to be used and bought, the perfect Govenor to them, but the Koch Brothers would never actually hire such an idiot to do anything within their business.

Anyways, I suspect Walker won't need to ever work again by the time he is done selling off the state of Wisconsin.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

The Koch brothers don't even need to hire him...all they need to do is 1 single phone call and one of their buddies will hire him "as a favour"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
"I am a Union employee. I am NOT the problem. We are NOT the enemy. If you're jealous of our benefits, FIGHT for your own, Not against ours, To the rich who CREATED this crisis and are putting middle class families against each other: We LIVE here, PAY taxes and WORK HARD to support our families!" A message to pass on...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
"I am a Union employee. I am NOT the problem. We are NOT the enemy. If you're jealous of our benefits, FIGHT for your own, Not against ours, To the rich who CREATED this crisis and are putting middle class families against each other: We LIVE here, PAY taxes and WORK HARD to support our families!" A message to pass on...

Don't worry, they only lost a battle...not the war

Ask the WI bank that holds $1bil worth of union funds...they risk going bust if they decide to take it out all at once. Hell, unions took out only $192k at a single branch, and it had to close down

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join