It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mushroom-shaped light and loud boom' rocks remote Siberia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I saw this video and thought I would post it, it shows strange glowing objects in the middle of the sky which kind of grabbed my attention.

I did try and use the search to see if this has been posted before, but got nothing. I apologize if the video is here, and i couldn't find it. I do not think my search is working properly. If it has been posted before, please delete as I'm mental.

Anyways, good to have a youtube video that has been translated.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

This is new for me, thanks for posting.
could be a similar thing to Tunguska

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

That's what I was thinking, but no damage? Why are they waiting for the snow to melt to find fragments? You think it would be easier to find them on a white surface rather than one where they can blend in.

Would an exploding meteor leave a glow in the sky? That long after?

Pred...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thank for sharing that video.

Was that two suns they filmed that everyone has been so obsessed about?!?!?!?
Maybe Siberia is the go to place to blow up your ufo cause its to cold and no one wants to look for it!
Sorry,just being funny.
Very interesting though.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadfortruth1

This is new for me, thanks for posting.
could be a similar thing to Tunguska

I understand why Tunguska comes to mind, especialy with the description of the explosion, and the shape of the light it cast. However, the Tunguska incident flattened acres of woodland and destroyed everything it immediately effected. There would be unmissable evidence of such a thing. The Tunguska object probably never made it to ground, instead fragging itself above ground and devastating the area underneath the detonation.
Im wondering how far away the "loud boom" and the "mushroom shaped light" were from the villiage community featured in the video. Seems to me that it could easily have been a nuke test . Weirder things have happened. No explanation as yet for the lights in the sky though.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This is what gets me... if you think for one second, that a meteor.. space debris or any other object could fly into Russia's air space and them not know about it.. your dead wrong. The fact that the Kremlin did not issue a statement speaks volumes to me. They know what it was.. they're just not sayin. We do the same thing. Thx for the thread, Im thinkin this one is an exercise in futility.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alter-Ego

The amount of space debris is impossible to track. I'm not saying Russia didn't know, I'm just saying that there is no way they could track every single meteor entering their airspace.

Whether this is a meteorite or not remains unknown.

Pred...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

It is amazing how much they have to physically talk in their language to say just a few words or sentences,

Nice find there though. Interesting picture of the sky, with the 2 lights/objects. Is that supposed to be video of the actual object/even occuring, or is it some type of file footage used as filler for the video clip?

Kinda looks like some of the videos that have been popping up of an object next to the sun, some say it could be Nibiru - please don't flame me for that comment!

Thankfully it wasn't as devastating as the Tunguska event in a more populated area!

Hopefully they will be able to find the remnants of what happened and we are able to learn about it here. I fear that it will either never happen, or it will be a while from now and the update of this event may slip through the cracks.

Thanks for posting this.

EDIT to add:

Wow, I didn't read through the thread before posting about the OP.

It seems that most everyone is getting the same impression about this event and the accompanying video.

Tunguska, the two suns, etc.

I believe they want to wait for the snow to melt because it would be easier to find the fragments - considering anything falling from the sky would probably be falling hard and fast enough to penetrate the snow to the underlying ground - unless they have really hard snow there...

edit on 12-3-2011 by esteay812 because: I wanted to add additional comments without creating new reply...........

top topics

join