It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama is really OSAMA, eerie proof.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Your OP sounds like it could be a very nice approach to another Naked Gun movie.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
A- Saw nothing convincing

B- When he mocked climate studies and paleontology and suggested that using MS Paint to draw lines on photos was a more legitimate form of science, he lost all credibility.

C- He showed his complete daftness with the brief comment about Obamas mole switching sides. Photos are often flipped for asthetic value when placed in print or on web pages.

Lacking the skill to arrive at fairly easy and infinitely more rational conclusion on something so trivial eliminates this guys validity as an analyst.

D- LOL
edit on 10-3-2011 by Fiberx because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2011 by Fiberx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

OH noes they look exactly the same.

You know, perhaps the OP is just joking. I can't tell.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
But when he pulls off the SECOND mask...

Mwahahahaha it's GWB Jr.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

People do indeed remember Obama in college. He was also published while in college. Unless Osama became a lawyer and developed decent writing skills, I doubt they are the same person.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
No one seems to remember Obama in college...

Wrong much? (Note 100% recycled content, you guys keep repeating lies, I'll keep borrowing from prior posts)

Old friends recall Obama's college years

The way Sohale Siddiqi remembers it, he and his old roommate were walking his pug, Charlie, on Broadway when a large, scary bum approached them, stomping on the ground near the dog's head.....Until his skinny, Ivy League-educated friend — Barack Obama — intervened.

"Obama, in the eyes of some right-wingers, is basically Muslim until proved innocent," says Margot Mifflin....The young man Mifflin remembers was "an unpretentious, down to earth, solidly middle-class guy who seemed somewhat more sophisticated than the average college student.

But another former Occidental classmate, Robert McCrary, now general manager of a contract sewing company, saw him differently: "He definitely had a cocky, sometimes arrogant way about him. ... He was not open to others."

Thummalapally lived with Obama the summer of 1980. The two ran together daily, three miles in the early morning, often chatting about their dreams.

Andrew Roth knew Obama at Occidental and in New York. He speaks bluntly: "The thought, believe me, never crossed my mind that he would be our first black president."

www.politico.com...

Retraction please.

edit on 10-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So does this mean Bin Laden was born in Kenya too?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Dun dun duuuuuuuuun. And the conspiracy suddenly just got more conspiracy-y.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chakotay
But when he pulls off the SECOND mask...

Mwahahahaha it's GWB Jr.

HOW did you know? PROOF!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I for one thought the video was interesting. However it was with the sound off and I do have a pretty open mind.

I would need to see more evidence before I decide for myself. I will admit that the faces and hands are not exactly the same, but wouldn't that be the point? The differences I saw could probably be made with a little makeup.

IF they are the same person, I would think that that all it would take to make the transformation would be a few hours in a makeup studio.... but then again that probably would be the same for everyone.

So ill end with saying that the video sparked my curiosity.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
maybe not the real osama hes supposed to be dead
but obamas the fake osama in the videos that were released
haha maybe

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topsy_Cret
I for one thought the video was interesting. However it was with the sound off and I do have a pretty open mind.

I would need to see more evidence before I decide for myself. I will admit that the faces and hands are not exactly the same, but wouldn't that be the point? The differences I saw could probably be made with a little makeup.

IF they are the same person, I would think that that all it would take to make the transformation would be a few hours in a makeup studio.... but then again that probably would be the same for everyone.

So ill end with saying that the video sparked my curiosity.

If you look at my post here:

Originally posted by James1982

OH noes they look exactly the same.

You know, perhaps the OP is just joking. I can't tell.

You can tell, without a doubt, they are not the same person. Obama has a much longer face. You can see the eyes and the nose line up, but the mouth is far too low, and the lips are different shapes. Compare the eyes, and they are completely different shape, size, etc. You cannot move a mouth with makeup.

Here, I made another picture to demonstrate the difference:

Can you see the lines are NOT the same at all? Osama also has two parallel lines that come down from his middle finger. Obama does not. This is complete and utter BS, nothing else. The guy that made that video is an idiot.
edit on 11-3-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

eerie proof???

Proof would be dna and this is just crap

edit on 11-3-2011 by Burgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

I don't know if this is the same video that I watched a while ago comparing the two, but I won't waste my time watching another one. The only reason videos like this are being made, is because their names sound similar
edit on 11/3/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
S+F only because it reminded me of the end of each epiode of scooby doo whereby they unmask the villain.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
yeah i saw this ages ago or something like it, i've seen other videos that show that Osama has been played by many different actors.
I think truth is stranger than fiction it could be true, as the NWO phrase goes 'We'll hide in plain site'.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I't's a million people in the world who look JUST a like with minor differences. I look just like Carmello Anthony, and I'm mistaken for him all the time, and of course I am not him, I can't even play basketball well.

What we really need is some fingerprints, thats what we need.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
hmmm...strange to say the least.
there are many questions regarding obama which are still unanswered and only raise suspicion levels.
i recommend viewing this thread..
The Clone Conspiracy: Royal And Presidential Clones
Then we should ask ourselves, how large is the gap between what we believe possible and what is possible?
We all here know that so many things are not right. But how deep does the deception go?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Obama is osama when he needs to be osama, and during weekends he is a NFL player and during gigs he is Lars Ulrich of metallica.

The video didn't explain anything using concrete evidence ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join