It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama is really OSAMA, eerie proof.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by larrydavid
And I watched the video. Blurry, un focused, non-HD pictures of Osama and Obama ran through amateur software.

sorry master chief. maybe you should put some glasses on and have a good look than?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Another ridiculous claim on the Internet with advertisement for some website.

This is becoming more and more frequent: an unprovable, outlandish claim, tied in with a link to someones website.

I guess nowadays if it isn't crazy and off the wall it doesn't bring any hits to the website.

Just government propaganda being spread around the net..Takes away from the conspiracy theorist community.. Makes us appear as nuts..Thats all this video proves.

just ignore the website banner that pops up, simple. if you's could only understand what is going on them maybe you could help yourselves. i feel sorry for you guys. i really do . peace out

Website banner that pops up? Im not talking about that. Im talking about the fact that the guy who made the video must have said his websites name 5 times in the first few minutes alone.

link   
Of course this is some comedy relief to lighten things up around
here, y'all, right?...

comparing these two is like looking for pictures in clouds. There are several similarities...
one would have to be blind to not be able to see the differences.

thanks for the laugh....

link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

last time i checked this a website dedicated to and for people who partake and or believe in conspiracy theory's

edit on 10-3-2011 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Another ridiculous claim on the Internet with advertisement for some website.

This is becoming more and more frequent: an unprovable, outlandish claim, tied in with a link to someones website.

I guess nowadays if it isn't crazy and off the wall it doesn't bring any hits to the website.

Just government propaganda being spread around the net..Takes away from the conspiracy theorist community.. Makes us appear as nuts..Thats all this video proves.

just ignore the website banner that pops up, simple. if you's could only understand what is going on them maybe you could help yourselves. i feel sorry for you guys. i really do . peace out

Website banner that pops up? Im not talking about that. Im talking about the fact that the guy who made the video must have said his websites name 5 times in the first few minutes alone.

yeah the antimatterradio banner pops up a few times as well

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Imagine if it was though?

What better way to hide America's most wanted man, than putting him in the distorting glare of every media camera and light on stage for everyone to see?

Interesting theory, I don't really believe it, but ... Would make a good book.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This is quite literally one of the most ridiculous ideas I've heard here on ATS.

Yes, I watched the whole video. Yes, I found pictures of both men's hands and compared them. Yes, they are similar but the conclusions being drawn here are so silly.

First of all, the finger length issue. He talks about the middle finger being the longest, followed by the ring finger, followed by the index finger. ????? So what? This is actually THE most common way for a person's hand to be. A few years back a friend was joking around and asked me to hold out my hand. After looking at it he said "OK, your a man" because he had heard somewhere that most men have this configuration, while more women have equal length ring and index fingers.

We then checked out at least 10 other guys at the party that night, and guess what? Every single one had that exact same configuration. Now, I'm not saying the whole guy vs girl thing is true as I have no idea, but for the video's author the spout off nonsense that it's rare for two people to share that configuration is just outright lies. Think about it, there are only 3 possible ways for it to be (in descending order) middle, ring, index - middle index ring - or middle with index and ring being the same length. So it's a 1 in 3 chance that person will have an identical configuration, and if the gender issue is true it's even more likely two men would have it. So, number one busted.

Then he talks about the space between the fingers in the wave. Another round of nonsense. Aside from the fact it means nothing that two people have their fingers apart in the same matter during a wave, that is NOT even the case here. Look at the picture. Osama has his index, middle, and ring finger at the same distance apart with the pinky sticking out. Obama has his middle and ring finger together, with his index and pinky sticking out. NOT THE SAME, even if they were it wouldn't mean anything.

Then the lines, which I personally did compare. Similar yes, exactly the same NO. The video's author did a poor job locating all the lines, as there is more than 1 that does not match, and even the ones that do match in SIMILAR shape do not do so in location relative to one another.

Then the fact their face looks nothing alike. Eyebrows are totally different, teeth are totally different, lips are totally different, nose is pretty different. If you and the author are implying plastic surgery is at work here, that the same argument could be made about ANYBODY being Osama.

This is just stupid. No other words for it.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
How did Osama take 4-6 inches off his height before becoming president?

Obama is 4 years younger than Osama.

Obama is not Arabic.

Obama was in college when Osama was fighting the Soviets.

In the first 2 minutes, the guy mentioned his website 10 times and told us the cost to join.

Pass.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
While I was watching the video, looking up pictures, and writing my post this thread jumped to 2 pages sheesh! After reading more replies from the OP I'm beginning to wonder if we have entered the domain of a troll... or the domain of a website advertisement.

One other thing, their voice is nothing alike.

If the OP is not a troll, then I feel sorry for HIM and laugh at his feeling of sorrow for us.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Bingo! My friend, You are proving once again that a little common sense goes along way.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
And to think I was ridiculed for saying that President Bush was really Queen Elizabeth...

Seriously... you actually somehow missed all the differences between the two?
The fact that there are quite seperate substantial records of the seperate lives of the two doesn't bother you?
Before you claim I didn't watch the video... Yes I watched it. Jeez, talk about pushing his own website!
How can you ignore the fact that they both have well documented lives?
They're not even the same height as each other... or was Bin Laden wearing high heels?
Thanks for the laugh... it's been fun.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Thumbs gave it away for me. Obama's thumb angles in a rest/wave position while Osama's is straight.

Video was junk
Maybe I will use it as a drinking game. "Okay, everytime the narrator makes an outlandish and baseless claim take a shot!"

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Is Obama a diabetic? Does he need to go onto a dialysis machine?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
How did Osama take 4-6 inches off his height before becoming president?

Obama is 4 years younger than Osama.
Obama is not Arabic.
Obama was in college when Osama was fighting the Soviets.
In the first 2 minutes, the guy mentioned his website 10 times and told us the cost to join.
Pass.

4 years ain't much...
Race means little...
No one seems to remember Obama in college...

Now the height issue I can go with..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i take it you guys dont believe in the presidential/royal bloodline/ancient egypt and hollywood/music/entertainers clone and genetic engineering theory as well as the annunaki, hollow moon and NWO ???

anyone hre believe in david icke?

if you dont believe in any of this ^^ than i can see why you dont believe in the obama/osama theory as well.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Maybe if I have a few more beers I will see what he sees.

He is not Osama but a hybrid of Osama and the Dalai Lama. That's why the Dalai Lama is stepping down as the leader of Tibet. Conflict of interest.
edit on 10-3-2011 by leemachino because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
reply to post by 1beerplease

Well if Osama is Obama he definitely could have thought of a better last name...
edit on 10-3-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

they do that to mock you. same with hollywood movies etc..

I actually thought it was quite weird how we were after Osama for years and then suddenly in 2008 we elect a guy with almost exactly the same last name. Oh yeah and his middle name happens to be Hussein which was another evil dude. Maybe Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, and Barack all morphed into one being: Barack Hussein Obama. I'm only half kidding.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
its like comparing a duck and a chicken and then saying they're the same thing.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
As I'm assuming the OP is presenting the YT clip in the spirit of parody (no one could be that ignorantly bigoted) I'll reply in that same satirical vain.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da85ffd655c6.jpg[/atsimg]

:shk:
edit on 10-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

i take it you guys dont believe in the presidential/royal bloodline/ancient egypt and hollywood/music/entertainers clone and genetic engineering theory as well as the annunaki, hollow moon and NWO ???

anyone hre believe in david icke?

if you dont believe in any of this ^^ than i can see why you dont believe in the obama/osama theory as well.

Sure, I believe in all of the above... when I'm drunk as a skunk and can't tell my ass from my elbow. It's when I'm the most gullible and easiest to convert.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join