It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daylight UFO - Devonshire, UK - 3/5/2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Statement with video: Filmed in Devon England. 5th March 2011
Ok, there are already a lot of rumours floating around about this clip, and unfortunately most of you wouldnt know real if it hit u in the face.
1. filmed by a 72 year old farmer friend of mine (next time I will ask him to say a few words for u all so as to make it a little more realistic)
2. WIND. u all know what it sounds like when u get a light oncoming breeze into the mic on your phone. sorry if you believe that this is not right in any way. it only goes to show you are wrong.
People create their own stories according to how it should be to them. and if it doesnt fit in with your idea, You wont accept it either way. Some of you really are convinced that you think you KNOW. If you were in my shoes, you would see you didnt KNOW after all. The only people who know, are the ones involved.
Here's a very important point i feel i should make. the only way anyone will believe anything, is if they experience it themselves. until then, it will always be a no go.

Ok, I'm not too sure what to think of this video. It looks too good to be true. I was thinking CGI when I saw it, but I'm not too sure about that. I know we have some experts on here that can tell almost instantly if the film has been tampered with so I thought I would bring it here.

It is an interesting video none the less and should be looked at by people who know what they are talking about. I looked on here for the video but couldn't find anything, so forgive me if this has already been posted.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

edit on 10-3-2011 by predator0187 because: fixed video

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Looked totally CGI
To clean cut at that distance. But Im no expert... but I liked how it shot up, I could barely see that.

Thanx VV6
edit on 10-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I like the way the comments say, "filmed by a 72 year old farmer" like that adds credibility because a 72 year old farmer couldnt / wouldnt fake it.

Pfffft...stupid dog.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Here's a couple stills.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbe9dc2c671e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5e78f0f7599.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d5478ce7a10.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9508b6a47ba7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d6753e0709c4.jpg[/atsimg]

First frame of ascent:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8168bd79228.jpg[/atsimg]

Pred...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
i thought all footage that was hard to explain was CGI, we don't need experts to look at it.... its CGI. it's the best thing to fall back on if you do not have the answers, claim CGI without offering any proof or showing why it is CGI.

it cannot be passed of as a bird/dust/lens flare/balloon/areoplane or any of the other usual expalinations, hence it must be CGI, we do not need experts to come to that conclusion because entertaining the possibility of it being real is not an option, hence we do not need investigastion to get the answers, we must instead just casually claim CGI without proof or knowing.

does the video maker sell books by any chance? i need to know so it can be used to discredit them later incase it is not CGI. sarcasm off.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Already been posted, discussed and moved to the HOAX bin...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and yeah, a search wouldnt have found it probably, considering the title....
edit on 10-3-2011 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

lol

Ok, why do people not put in the title where the video is from? I do not understand this, it would save so many double threads.

Pred...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I notice the original poster created this account for the sole purpose of showing this video. Original Posters Channel

Here is an interesting comment from his channel:

softwarezealot (1 day ago)
Both Linda Moulton Howe and Whitley Striber have posted this. They are respected in their fields. The is authentic as far as I am concerned. Filmed by a 70+ year old farmer. This is not too far from Rendhalsham Forest and we know about RF ! Funny how the Documentation that the British Released on UFO's did not contain the RF incident. This is suspicious and this is not very far from that location...

Linda Moulton Howe received her 1965 B.A. cum laude in English Literature from the University of Colorado, Boulder. In 1966, Howe was awarded the Stanley Baubaire Scholarship for her Master's Degree work at Stanford University, Palo Alto, California. She received her Masters Degree in Communication from Stanford University in 1968, where she produced a documentary film for the Stanford Medical Center and her Master's Thesis, "A Picture Calculus," at the Stanford Linear Accelerator.

Louis Whitley Strieber is an American writer best known for his horror novels The Wolfen and The Hunger and for Communion, a non-fiction account of his perceived experiences with non-human entities. Strieber also co-authored The Coming Global Superstorm with Art Bell, which inspired the film about sudden climate change, The Day After Tomorrow. He has persisted as a supporter of alternative concept advocates through the Unknown Country website.

Not to sure if the second person really credits or discredits this case, but Linda is an investigative journalist who I believe seem credible. She is noted for producing some pretty interesting documentaries...

Her documentaries included Poison in the Wind and A Sun Kissed Poison which compared smog pollution in Los Angeles and Denver; Fire In The Water about hydrogen as an alternative energy source to fossil fuels; A Radioactive Water about uranium contamination of public drinking water in a Denver suburb; and A Strange Harvest and Strange Harvests 1993, which explored animal mutilation mystery. Another film, A Prairie Dawn, focused on astronaut training in Denver. She has also produced documentaries in Ethiopia and Mexico for UNICEF about child survival efforts and for Turner Broadcasting in Atlanta about environmental challenges in the television series Earthbeat.

Sources are Wikipedia.

edit on 10/3/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join