It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussie Hero Fights off Killer Croc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
www.news.com.au...

Here's a good luck story to brighten up your day, this guy hung on to life real hard and the croc went home hungry.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Yeah, must have been his tiger blood...
I can't even imagine what sort of force it would take to hold on to the mangroves with a croc dragging you into the creek. He must have been detirmined that it wasn't his time to go.
As for being a hero? More like a fool who ignored local knowledge of the creek being a known croc habitat, fishing alone in a known croc habitat and being lucky enough that someone else wandered by in time to help him.
Hero - NO.

Fool - Definately

Lucky? - Beyond belief!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I used to keep saltwater crocodiles , how does this make him a hero ? Didn't save anyone but himself .Extremely lucky is what I would call him .

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
I used to keep saltwater crocodiles , how does this make him a hero ? Didn't save anyone but himself .Extremely lucky is what I would call him .

Well if I had made the topic something along these lines ..."Dumb Arsed Fool gets half eaten by Croc" I am sure the PC crowd would come at me more than usual.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Well if I had made the topic something along these lines ..."Dumb Arsed Fool gets half eaten by Croc" I am sure the PC crowd would come at me more than usual.

I agree
give it ago and see

top topics

join