It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Refer Homeless Man's Arrest To Feds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Cops Refer Homeless Man's Arrest To Feds

www.thebostonchannel.com

Quincy police Capt. John Dougan said the suspect has the same name as a man featured prominently in the 2004 book “The Third Terrorist: The Middle East Connection to the Oklahoma City Bombing.” The man also has a tattoo on his arm that matches the description of one on the arm of the man in the book, the paper reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Here is a new link the first is no longer there and also this will be the fourth one I have found to be dead tonight.
Working link to story.

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title. Also, please use the exact headline wording.

edit on 3/10/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Mar 10 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: this link should work www.enterprisenews.com... EF6

edit on 10/3/11 by Arkansas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ok I remember there being a lot of talk about a second bomber but nothing ever came of it. Now so many years later the cops in the Boston area somehow know that this guy is wanted hmm need more info.. "Our conclusion would be that this guy (Al-Hussaini) had been a member of either the Special Troops Division of the Iraqi Military Intelligence or the Adnan Division of the Republican Guard," Colonel Lang firmly asserted. The ex-military intelligence chief postulated that Al-Hussaini's purported history as a political dissenter was "complete nonsense," but the story, in his opinion, served as a clever means to facilitate infiltration into the United States as a false defector and Iraqi intelligence agent. "This guy is clearly not a refugee ... none of that fits with his tattoo." Snip jaynadavis.com

www.thebostonchannel.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The link has been closed or something. Got another one?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkansas

Seems that they have removed the article

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Here's a link that should work: Link here

Kind of weird the original links for this article were removed.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
the bombing was done by the fbi
no doubt about that

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by syncelebrity

Call it a hunch, but this man will be found dead soon. He's back on the radar after all these years.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This story was posted a little over an hour ago, and the link is dead. It now says the story is no longer listed on the site. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkansas

have you read the terrence yeakey story about okc?

i read about him while in the govt, it put me down the deepest rabbit hole i ever went down.. scary shiznit

new topics

top topics

join