It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An end-times prophecy from the early '90s... now fullfilling?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hey folks... not in my habits to talk about new-age/christian end times prophecies, but that'd be interesting to have your input on this one... I'd also like to know if you read/heard anything like it in the past.

The current events unfolding in North Africa, in light with the global economic turmoil and the crisis of democracies, reminds me of that very strange prophecy I heard back in the crazy times that followed the fall of the Soviet bloc and the Gulf War, during the devastating war in Yugoslavia and the emergence of Bush's NWO, mainly through Clinton and the rise of the EU, around 1992-1993. This period was really unstable and back hen I personally felt that a lot of SHTF events were about to happen... some did, but it actually took more time than I thought it would. On a side note, I was also feeling that something very bad was to happen in the US, during two times I travelled to New England and NYC, in the years before September 2001. So this prophecy kinda shocked me, more than any other.

I this was from a Canadian New Ager guy who was supposedly an expert in decrypting Nostradamus's poems, and it was in relation with the Christian Armageddon as well.

Here are the details that I remember:

- Many earthquakes and volcanoes would shake up the world, with major eruptions reported everywhere in the news

- As it is said, the released chemicals from the volcanoes would contribute to provoke, at long term, major unrest and upsurges of chaos and violence in many areas.

- A "document" (or documents) would be leaked and circulate around the world, with disturbing revelations, partly concerning the corruption of the Catholic Church and possibly other major religions (like the sex parties sponsored by the King of Saudi Arabia, involving Muslim scholars... I cannot doubt, now, the same thing, or worse, being practiced within the Vatican). This leak would pave way for major uprisings and destabilizing in the world.

COMMENT: This totally fits the whole Wikileaks thing! Note that back then, the Internet was still primitive and we'd think of a document in terms of a file, or letter, although it was unclear how it could spread around the world so easily. But now, with the Internet, it all makes sense... Perhaps this document is more precisely the mysterious "insurance file" or some other leak, or maybe it's the whole plot.

- North African countries would fall into disorder with major uprisings, with religious tones.

- An insidious leader from the Arab world (Gaddhafi? Bin Laden?), enemy of the West, would be related to -or even behind- the violent uprisings, and...

- hordes of mad, blood-thirsty Arab insurgents would suddenly flood Europe and create havoc. Flames of revolt would spread everywhere.

COMMENT: Gaddhafi recently warned that if EU/NATO attacks Libya, Europe would be flooded with these kind of people '
' Now I don't wanna spread anti-Arab hatred or fear with this... I know most Arabs in Europe are not the kind to commit violent crimes against people, or won't go any further than petty crimes. But there are indeed wild dogs in North Africa (especially Algeria and Libya), trained by the CIA and/or Al Qaida, and these guys... they are bloody insane! If they really are to come to Europe in big numbers, this will be hell.

- The most chilling detail: the Antichrist would be a Chinese man, more precisely from north-eastern China (Tibet?), a very clever capitalist (hence the reference to the "Red Dragon") who profiteered from -perhaps even orchestrated- the global economic crisis and the uprisings in Africa and Europe to build his empire. He his said to be worst, and yet more cunning than Hitler, Stalin or Napoleon, since he is personally exploiting a major global war, which will involve nuclear and bio warfare. It's not said if he's a supernatural being or just a human, but his evil genius is told to be beyond imaginable. Not sure if it was the same prophecy, but I remember something about him ending defeated in the end, with his arms and legs broken.

(Is it that Bruce Lee finally comes back from the dead to kick the hell out of him?
)

- A world war involving the Antichrist would last for more than 20 years, killing 2/3 of mankind, where the enemy is said to be hard to fight against. t some point the Lord would return from the skies and defeat the Antichrist.

COMMENT: this huge war might actually have already started... perhaps its the War on Terror, or it's the beginning of it. The WoT, if you think about it, is indeed a World War, only that it's not really between countries... more between international organizations.

- the end of this Third (Fourth?) World War would directly equate with the real beginning of the Age of Aquarius, where mankind would elevate itself. There would be no more wars, and the Lord would reign as King of the Earth for a thousand years.

Trust me I'm not making this up... I read that in a major Canadian newspaper from my home city, in a New Age section. I don't believe in any of this anyways, not more than I am a devout Christian or law-abiding citizen
... but it just seems to fall in line with actual events. From a strictly Christian conservative/Western perspective, it makes a lot of sense I guess.

So anything to share about it?

Enjoy life!
edit on 10/3/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I might have missed it in your op..But do you have any other sources on this guy.. other then the article in the news paper?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This was a very interesting read... and it does sound a lot like today's current events... pretty good correlation there with wikileaks and such...

But would you happen to have a picture of the News Paper? or something to back it up? I mean who's to say you didn't just feel creative and write it up? I'm not trying to disrespect you... but a picture or something... would be... "The Ultimate"

S&F

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
where did you get the source where Quaddafi said that he will bring Jihadists into Europe?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You need some sort of proof that you didn't just type this up based on current events. Your "prophecies" are just a little too detailed and numerous to be "remembering" them off the top of your head from 10-20 years ago. For the record I love prophecies but yours seem to fit just a little too perfectly, that is without proof.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Maybe it's the skeptic in me... Wait it is definately the skpetic in me, but hasn't the world been in conflict since the begining of time?

There have always been wars and one ruler looking to defend or overtake land. The middle east has been fightinting against itself for centuries.

I will agree that information and technology have greatly increased at a rapid pace. We would not be discussing issues in this forum if it was not for technology.

I am certian that there will be plenty more predictions about the future in the future. That is my prediction!

peace and love to all
Red

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Earthquakes, volcanoes, nonspecific unrest. Stock prophecy stuff, sets a timeframe that could be tomorrow or four thousand years from now.

Wikileaks had nothing to do with the Catholic church or Saudi sex parties, but rather the release of lots of sensitive US diplomatic and military information. In fact Wikileaks doesn't seem to cover much of the tabloid mateial. it's sort of the cspan of alternative media; dry as stale toast unless you're into that sort of thing.

Unless Mohamed Bouazizi was an unknown mastermind, you've got that one wrong, too.

And Qadafi threatened to flood Europe with "blacks." - Refugees from his threatened bloody massacres on Libya. it was an attempt to play off Europe's two core values of empathy for the oppressed and slobbering terror at the prospect of living near brown people.

If you tuck a few corners, and turn down hte lights, you've got something. otherwise, nope.
edit on 10/3/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well I dont know how the correlation between wiki leaks and middle east uprising have to do with one another. Were the people in Egypt and Libya mad at what was released in wiki leaks? I don;t know if I understand that one. And I have listened to countless prophecy people and people who interpret nostradomus. And all have said to not the identity of the Anti christ, or nationality. Maybe it's confusion because i have heard that the Anti christ will lead or have something to do with the billion man army and obviously China has the billion men. SO there ya go with that one. The earth changes yeah that fits ofcourse.

But also what about the purge and the two witnesses??

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
I'm sorry, I might have missed it in your op..But do you have any other sources on this guy.. other then the article in the news paper?

No other source than my photographic memory
It was an issue from a crappy populist newspaper (from Montreal), dating from around 1992, and this newspaper doesn't keep web archives of their publications because the owner is a a stupid backwards rich guy who hates the Internet, probably because he's a control freak. A few years ago they closed their own news website... No kidding.

But I can testify that the article was real. This New Age section was somewhat popular back them, with reports from reputable local ufologists, occult scientists, New Age/gnostic philosophers from around the world, maintained by a Canadian equivalent to George Noory... That was the only interesting thing to read in it, before the section got canceled by the new #ty management.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by croweboy
You need some sort of proof that you didn't just type this up based on current events. Your "prophecies" are just a little too detailed and numerous to be "remembering" them off the top of your head from 10-20 years ago. For the record I love prophecies but yours seem to fit just a little too perfectly, that is without proof.

That's the reason why I found the prophecy so surprising... because it was so damn precise, but seemingly irrelevant to the situation back then.

Starwarsisreal, here's an article on what I was talking about.

Thewalkingfox... here's the Guardian's article on the Wikileaks cable, on the sex/drugs/alcohol orgies backed by Saudi princes. Concerning Vatican's corruption, I'm referring to leaks like this one.

I know, Wikileaks is far from being the first "news outlet" to release stuff on the Vatican's support for child abuses, but who knows what's still left in store?

Wikileaks covers all of the US foreign policy's intel (through the embassies)... so not it's far from being limited to only US-related issues. And nobody knows what the "insurance file" is about...

As an added note, there is a small detail that somewhat caught my attention on the "Chinese Antichrist" claim... It's a tiny detail that came from Karl Denninger's forum in 2009, that someone, somewhere in Asia caused a major dislocation of European assets. Now that's just WILD speculation... that there would be some really major investor "somewhere in Asia" (and you know how powerful Chinese banks have become) that pulls the strings in a global financial level. Dunno... just a guess, to take with a grain of salt.

Only time will prove/disprove if that prophecy is indeed right, or just some other baloney from a time where Nostradamus prophecies were a lot more popular than today. I just wanted to see if other people can substantiate or put anything in relation to this prophecy.

Thanks your comments!
edit on 11/3/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There is one thing I have a problem with. The antichrist. I am a christian that is OBSESSED with end time prophecies. I frequent end-time forums and discuss it with other Christians. Based on the many visions I have read from different people about the great tribulation, I have concluded that the antichrist is NOT chinese but middle eastern. Every vision I have read about this man is described as being dark and handsome. With slack black hair. He must be either middle eastern or some other dark race.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
Well I dont know how the correlation between wiki leaks and middle east uprising have to do with one another. Were the people in Egypt and Libya mad at what was released in wiki leaks? I don;t know if I understand that one. And I have listened to countless prophecy people and people who interpret nostradomus. And all have said to not the identity of the Anti christ, or nationality. Maybe it's confusion because i have heard that the Anti christ will lead or have something to do with the billion man army and obviously China has the billion men. SO there ya go with that one. The earth changes yeah that fits ofcourse.

But also what about the purge and the two witnesses??

Well I have to rectify what I wrote about the "leaked document"... that it doesn't necessarily TRIGGERS the events in Middle-East, it precedes them. I exaggerated a bit, unwillingly. The worldwide circulation of the document was described as a starting point to the global conflagration... which doesn't mean it's the direct cause of it.

edit on 11/3/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join