It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dreams- Precursor of whats to come?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The first- I was walking down the street my grandparents live on. I was with a boy, I didnt know. (He was very handsome too!) i felt this rumbling and heard a horrible sound. I look up and see 3-6 shiny beautifly white triangular shaped "ufo's"... hmm kind of like a picture of the german stealth plane from another archive i saw on here, but white and no iron crosses. They flew really really low and then one hit the road about 100 yards ahead of me, gravel and pavement went flying in chunks as it picked itself right back up into the air and flew off with the rest. All i remember is running to my grandparents house in a panic. End of dream.
The second one, a little more similar to yours; creeps me ou the most.
Me, my best friend, and my grandfather, and a "friend" of mine (i have no idea who the hell it was but it felt like a friend) was driving a navy blue "kidnapper van" (not trying to be rude just dont know what kind of a van that is). All of a sudden we are driving across a wide bridge, low to the lake it was crossing. The sky was an odd beautiful glowing navy blue/purple and the stars were brigther than I have ever seen in real life.The water was also an amazing purple/blue and was so reflective. Then we saw this bright gorgeous light falling from the sky. We assumed it was a comet or meteor and gazed as we pulled off to the side of the bridge to watch this beautiful sight. As it fell closer we realized it was long and white, silver rings around sections of it. I remember panicking as in this dream I did not realize i was sleeping. I thought "oh god its not a comet. its a nuke? oh # not a effing nuke!, oh no oh no, I hoped I would never have to live through this. Oh no, my best friend! OH NO MY GRANDFATHER!" and then it happened. It hit the lake. A bright blue light went out from it in a circular blast (much like an atom bomb) as the light got closer to the van i realized i could not run from something like this. a radiation wave or whatever the hell it was. I was done. I closed my eyes as tightly as I could and it hit us. The van was blown on its side from the impact and I just squeezed my eyes shut as I felt... a feild of electricity? Static? The best way to describe it is; I became static. I became Electricity. I became a flow of constant knowledge. It seemed to last forever and I couldnt move, I didn't need to move. I was everywhere and Knew everything.
And then I woke up I tried so hard to go back to the dream, but I couldnt.

Tell me what you think of this!
edit on 3/10/2011 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NerdGoddess

Sounds like you died in the second one. Perhaps what you experienced was a brief memory of the afterlife?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

thats interesting. I recall trying to open my eyes after the static and everything looked purple/pink/ and black. I felt my eyes open but i saw the same static i felt when they were closed. You could be correct about the dying part

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I think your dream sounds cool! I could picture it from the details you gave
I have a question for you though... Did you feel like you were still on earth before the blast?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Im not positive. I remember that I kept wondering how i knew the driver and who were they? I had the "this is someone who i am close to" feeling but couldnt quite see them. Im pretty sure we were on earth though because it felt like we were on the best camping tour (roadtrip with a lot of camping stops) I had ever been on. Another note, the stars were huge. some of them were shooting but they were so bright like glitter. The biggest feeling I could get from it was how beautiful it was. And after the blast, while i felt like the static, i was scared and then all of a sudden i felt happieness. (spelling?). But long short, i think we were on earth yeah.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess
reply to post by Akragon

thats interesting. I recall trying to open my eyes after the static and everything looked purple/pink/ and black. I felt my eyes open but i saw the same static i felt when they were closed. You could be correct about the dying part

I've had an experience in my dreams where i've died without a doubt. It scared the hell out of me at first but i accepted the fact that i was dead.......it was litterally the one of the most peaceful moments of my life.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

That is beautiful. Sorry if that sounds weird.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Not at all, it was amazing.....honestly i was a little disapointed when i woke up. I was releaved i was alive yet that complete serenity was something i wanted more of..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by NerdGoddess
reply to post by Akragon

I've had an experience in my dreams where i've died without a doubt. It scared the hell out of me at first but i accepted the fact that i was dead.......it was litterally the one of the most peaceful moments of my life.

Me too. I've also died in my dream and it was so peaceful (once I had passed) and just as I was turning to the ligh I woke up.

The crazy thing is is that the circumstances surrounding my lucid dream came to pass but I did not die but it was close. I can't help but look back and think .... What are the chances?

AS

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
i've had a dream that describes exactly what you mean about the 2nd dream and the electricity except in mine this friend type that I didn't know gave me this safety suit to put on and told me to go in this fancy gizmo chamber thing and when I went in the chamber sealed shut and I started vibrating intensely and it felt very electric and the audio's it was so euphoric and strange this intense heightened feeling, I felt great and rejuvenated afterwards. Never forget that !

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I really just want to reply to this to relate that I had kind of a similar instance in a dream last week and am struck by the coincidence.

In it, there were 2 moons side by side in the sky. One was the insanely huge "super moon" that is supposed to be seen on March 19 and it had symbols all over it. (stars, crescents, spirals, etc.) The other, to the right of it but slightly lower, was a large crescent moon.

We watched in awe as the super moon fell from the sky and crashed into the earth creating a large ash cloud. A shockwave and massive tsunami quickly followed and I and 2 or 3 others (whom I did not recognize) desperately tried to speed away from it in a minivan to an island (for some reason) over a relatively empty highway bridge. We ended up getting caught up in it all, however, and, in the next moments, I found myself alone in the wash doing everything I could to stay afloat. I woke up at that point ...

I don't dream very often and it was so amazingly and frighteningly surreal and vivid that I've been trying to find meaning in it since then.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
wow thankyou for sharing with me guys, it really helps me look at my dream in different perspectives. I usually dont have lucid dreams that often but when i do they are ridiculous. Sometimes completely obviously a twisted dream but sometimes i wake up and sit there for hours trying to figure out if I am really awake.

top topics

join