It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hasn't anyone tried anything like this yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ok, I will try to make sense here, bare with me. We have people out there, like alex jones, claiming to have inside spies on groups like the bilderburg group, and places like the grove, and trying to expose them. You see how he goes on crazy seeming redfaced tirades about how they are the ultimate enemy, and satan worshipping psychos. If he really believes all that, and that it is really the final battle between god and satan and all that.... Why instead of bullhorning in front of their meeting places, does he not blow them up instead? Yeah I probably sound like a terrorist now lmao.

The reason I ask, if I believed that these people were really the true enemy of humanity, and god even... And I worshipped said god, and had inside info on where they will be next... I would do the job, I would find a way to make sure they didn't leave that meeting, even if it meant crashing the gate with a van full of C-4, crashing into the building and taking them all down with me. Afterall, it would be doing the world and our kids a favor, plus you get the added bonus of going and chilling with god after, he would be happy you took out his and humanity's enemies no?

If this is the wrong place to post, feel free to move it. Of course this is a hypothetical discussion here, not a plan of mine or anything lol. I have no insiders feeding me info on where they will be next afterall

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

That makes sence

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Whoa there, be careful posting things like this, you never know what agencies are reading these boards. I think violence is the worst way to go about bringing peace, but thats just me. I'd take take an awake and aware group of people into battle every time over a violent/enraged group.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Though I don't believe violence will solve anything, I am surprised, that given that we live in such a Vengeful era - that not one person has attempted to "terrorize" American Government. Obviously I am speaking in terms of post 9/11, which was clearly an inside job - nonetheless, a terrorist is a terrorist.

Yet, terrorists are, everywhere. Doing what? M'hmm.
edit on 10-3-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Because its simply not true, he just adds to the fear. He would have to blow himself up

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Harsh words that will no doubt get some unwanted attention, however I get the point you are making. Alex is all about the scare hype, plus if the 'evils' were destroyed he would have nothing more to shout about and be out of a job

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'm just curious, but will your next thread be on voting from the roof tops?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
Whoa there, be careful posting things like this, you never know what agencies are reading these boards. I think violence is the worst way to go about bringing peace, but thats just me. I'd take take an awake and aware group of people into battle every time over a violent/enraged group.

So when you say battle, you mean metaphorically then? I mean there is really no such thing as a nonviolent battle, in the literal sense of the word.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Though I don't believe violence will solve anything, I am surprised, that given that we live in such a Vengeful era - that not one person has attempted to "terrorize" American Government. Obviously I am speaking in terms of post 9/11, which was clearly an inside job - nonetheless, a terrorist is a terrorist.

Yet, terrorists are, everywhere. Doing what? M'hmm.
edit on 10-3-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

That is what I mean, people are always raging, talking about an eye for an eye, but you never hear about many attacks on people that supposedly eat eyes for breakfast lmao.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MattC

It just makes me think that all these people like that are fakers, just in it for the moneys. If I was some sort of celebrity, and had the friends in high places, spies in high places, and making lots of money off of the information I leaked, I would probably be doing a bit more than screaming redfaced at a camera.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Would you like me to start one? What do you mean by that by the way? I assume that you mean that taking a sniper rifle to the roof, and taking out the traitors in the government etc?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
'Cause he makes too much money off his store to jeopardize things by doing that? Backed up by hte plain fact that 1) He's probably a perfectly normal person and the outrage is just an act and 2) even if it's not, he has no actual evidence.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Originally posted by raiders247

So when you say battle, you mean metaphorically then? I mean there is really no such thing as a nonviolent battle, in the literal sense of the word.

Of course metaphorically, but only because no such battle has started yet. I'm right there with Jefferson when he said that the tree of liberty needs to be refreshed occasionally with the blood of tyrants and patriots, but until we collectively fight for that tree, it's all just a metaphor isn't it?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

In my mind, I think it is the group that draws first blood that will ultimately lose. If the government were to start attacking mass protests for example, I think the world will side with us. If we started it by rushing the goverment and shooting or hanging them, we will be looked at as the badguys. Then again, there is always the problem of "the news", bought and paid for will try to find a way to make us look like the evil ones no matter what....
edit on Thu, 10 Mar 2011 19:24:45 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Ok, I will try to make sense here, bare with me. We have people out there, like alex jones, claiming to have inside spies on groups like the bilderburg group, and places like the grove, and trying to expose them. You see how he goes on crazy seeming redfaced tirades about how they are the ultimate enemy, and satan worshipping psychos. If he really believes all that, and that it is really the final battle between god and satan and all that.... Why instead of bullhorning in front of their meeting places, does he not blow them up instead? Yeah I probably sound like a terrorist now lmao.

The reason I ask, if I believed that these people were really the true enemy of humanity, and god even... And I worshipped said god, and had inside info on where they will be next... I would do the job, I would find a way to make sure they didn't leave that meeting, even if it meant crashing the gate with a van full of C-4, crashing into the building and taking them all down with me. Afterall, it would be doing the world and our kids a favor, plus you get the added bonus of going and chilling with god after, he would be happy you took out his and humanity's enemies no?

If this is the wrong place to post, feel free to move it. Of course this is a hypothetical discussion here, not a plan of mine or anything lol. I have no insiders feeding me info on where they will be next afterall

Agree: Because nothing is that simple;and I think most folks"dabble in fringe conspiracy stuff " for the entertainment value and adrenaline fear rush.
Honestly: if you really; thoroughly believed the new madrid fault was going to create devastation on march 21st you'd be a complete idiot not to load the car today with the family tell the boss to "take a hike"! lock the Memphis house ;throw the keys out the car window on your way to spend March at a koa campground high in the Rockies..Yet people don't.

I remember reports of "imminent evacuation plans" for the gulf states(BENZENE!!!!) and" imminent catastrophic collapse of the sea floor near the damaged BP well in "macondo252" . Be a pretty-good idea to get out of dodge(?) how many trusted that info and moved on it? What actually happened? Nothing.

We "know" verachip corp. has developed fda approved tags for people; why are the facilities not over run by outraged people? because there is still doubt.to the stories. I am staying out of the "madison thing" because I don't understand all the angles all the advice and information is screamed at me" ITS THE WORST THING EVER"!!!HOW COULD THEY!!!certainly biased.
edit on 10-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

If you have an inside source, that tells you year after year what is going to happen, and is right, that would be evidence no? Won't stand up in a court of law maybe, but that would be evidence enough for me.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

That is another good point. People like AJ are constantly saying "The police state is eminent etc. Any day now we will be tossed into FEMA camps, just you wait and see!" Yet he hasn't moved his family to a safer place yet? Really?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
He wouldnt get anymore fat paychecks if he took out the "evil" people as wouldnt be much else he could fearmonger over...
No fearmongering = No money

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Yeah, that prettymuch sums it up for me. I think there is some truth in what he puts out there, but I don't think it is as bad as he makes it out to be. If it was, he would be doing something about it, or taking his family out of dodge.

new topics

top topics

join