It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just want other peoples oppinion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Our Theory of Existence

We started off as the inhabitants of Mars before we came to Earth. We destroyed our planet by not using our resources sensibly.
As the atmosphere was weakened the oceans dried up and the planet died, knowing what was happening the remainder of humanity were given another chance to continue existing on a different planet similar to ours.
We know from pictures that the terrain on Mars is the only one similar in the solar system to that of Earth. We destroyed Mars and intelligence moved us to Earth after discovering many similarities to that on Mars. Earths inhabitants at that time, possibly Dinosaurs, were wiped out in a conspiracy as we would not have been able to co-exist.
The book of prophecies is not what we think as the future predicted for us, but that marking a significant reminder of the past mistakes we made, and a possible chance of going about things differently to stop the devastation of another planet.As before destroying our atmospere leaving the planet dried up, dusty and deserted.
NASA say that they have discovered evidence whitch proves there was existence on Mars. We believe we were the existence and we are covering up a shameful secret, destroying our planet and going on to invade Earth as an alien colony being given the chance to start again. As before we are destroying the planet by making the same mistakes, we are ignoring the warnings. As far as we know NASA could be out there preparing for our next invasion, if there is another suitable planet for us. We were given a second chance to show humanity could survive, this may be our last chance as yet again we are not looking after the planet. We are destroying all hope of our existence being saved. So called predictions of War, Famine and Terrorism are reminders not predictions of what we have to overcome to survive. These are warnings to us to change our ways or cease to exist. Time is running out and we need to look after humanity, we need to learn from our previous mistakes on how to overcome, or even avoid these things from happening again. We were given a chance to start from fresh, rewind the past, re-write history and hopefully avoid eventual total devestation and continue to evolve.
Area 51 is the base for us to keep important information and the crafts in which the few remaining of us came to Earth. We are the alien existence in which our invasion of Earth is portrayed through role reversal, we have come to show just how quickly we can evolve, and adapt by making small adjustments to the way in which we do things. Energy conservation, recycling and doing more to protect endangered species valuable to the planet. All these things and more have been started to protect humanity.
We may have failed to stop War, Famine and other acts of violent behaviour totally, but our intelligence is growing more and more quickly, we are beginning to use our knowledge of past mistakes to create new ways of avoiding future events. Which will in turn protect our planet and prolong our existence. We are always thinking of new ways to cut down on pollution and making the best out of what we get given.
We took Mars for granted and paid the price. We are beginning to realise where we went wrong and increasing knowledge is helping us to understand how to amend our ways. If we continue to destroy our ozone layer we are left without protection from the severe heat of the sun, causing polar caps to melt and wiping out humanity all over again. Oceans then dried up due to the excessive heat from the sun and the land then becomes scorched, leaving a dusty layer over which may have once been an ocean. There is no definite way as of yet to stop the effects of global warming becoming increasingly worse but we are learning ways of prolonging it.
Diseases may have been created to keep the population under control and keep us living with a balance in which is vital to survive. We are still creating and discovering cures for life threatening illnesses and diseases to keep us from becoming extinct also, as we are still developing immunity in our new habitat. We have to maintain a balance between flora and fauna vital for keeping things from changing which we need to keep the environment stable. Cloning animals is a new discovery developed by scientists to replace what we use. New chemicals, some good some bad, and some are even being created as biological warfare. What if we are creating these new weapons against ourselves to see if the devastating effects can wipe out a living species. If we are searching for a new planet are we creating these weapons of mass destruction to wipe out another existence for us to take over again.
We seem to no longer be working together, but going to war against ourselves as we become more intelligent, and each having different views and beliefs on how we should be living together. We are testing weapons to learn how to cope with the mass destruction we are capable of creating. We are becoming more aware of how to cope with the aftermath and handling the severity of these situations. Nuclear weapons are becoming more powerful. The devastaing effects,eventually destroying humanity. Are we building these weapons to use to our advantage if the situation happens again. Or is this the last chance?
New data is being gathered all the time, are we finding more and more information leading us to believe we are changing the way we deal with things. Humanity as we know it today, we have become individual beings each with feelings and beliefs which may differ from the next. We are all learning from our actions against each other, how to use our knowledge and powers to become the Perfect Existence. Capable of learning new things, we still have a long way go. There is still so much we don't yet know how, it shows just how capable we are of adapting individually and together to achieve new goals, whether they be personal or for mankind.

This is an article four young, opionated woman came up with after a weekend without sleep. These were aged 17, 18, 21 and 34. This shows no matter what age even gender you are, we all wonder where we came from and we all have our own theories. Ours put together in one night of random discussion. We did not allow ourselves to be influenced by religions and beliefs and even predictions. Everybody has their own religion or beliefs with their own theories on how Earth and ourselves came into existence. Did one Being create all or did we evolve from simple cells, even the Big Bang??!! We are not saying that what we have learned over the years is not an interesting theory but we believe our theory is just as likely to have happened.

Suzanne Wilson
Sam Hatton
Holly Hewings
Rachel Hollatt

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Whoa. YOU are crazy. People developed from single celled organisms, but I like the way you think.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Thanku at least someone actually took the time to read the whole thing!!! We did go more in depth but would have ended up being arrested!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
looks as if u dont have opinions then?? Maybe we are a bunch of crazed english psychos but please rethink and read!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
all i have to say is: HOLY CRAP!!!! that's a lot of typing, didja have to buy a new keyboard afterward??? i don't have enough time to read it now, but i'll read it as soon as i can and i'll get back to you... i think that the first few sentences were very interesting, i'll reply before the end of tomorrow... seems like a very interesting theory so far...
-Josh

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BangorangRufio
Whoa. YOU are crazy. People developed from single celled organisms, but I like the way you think.

i think he's seen "mission to mars" to many times

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
All i can say is: very interesting theory... one thing that i found wasn't being understood is the fact that your theory complies with all of the others... the big bang theory never said we started out on earth... it was always assumed that way... we could have evolved from single celled organisms on mars... it's possible... it even goes perfectly with the biblical account of it... God never said he put us here... we've always assumed it was so... I say, it's open for disscussion, but we might never really know the truth... it's a very interesting topic though...
-Josh

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberchick6
We started off as the inhabitants of Mars before we came to Earth.

With all due respect, what has led you to believe this? The simple fact that water was once on Mars?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thats a really interesting way of thinking about it- did you come up with that yourself?

Yeah like Jonna asked- what led you to believe that?

new topics

top topics

join