It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
...I´ve been reading here for a while and decided to join. I´m from south germany,working as a electronic engineering technician in a automatisation and robotic company. My english is slowly improving so I hope you´re willing to ignore my gramar for a while

Emergency Edit: Just want to write something more about me. I´ve got a Dog and a beautiful Wife. My hobbys are scuba diving, electronic robotics & research. I love my job because I´m a little "hobby inventer", you know, build helpful tools or optimize things (the accurate way ;-)).

I´m trying to see things from multiple views but I also alow myself to think about the "imposible" or better to say have a open mind. Hope this fits my meaning, because of my english.

These are some keywords that represent what I could help, just PN me and I will look how I can help.
Programming:
C++/C#,PHP&MYSQL,HTML
electronics, automatisation, microcontrollers, STEP5&7, bondage, CAD, robotics, self-learning software, problem solving for any logical case that has to do with building machines or appliances

edit on 10-3-2011 by verschickter because: just realized that I could write some more about me :rolleyes:

edit on 10-3-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Welcome to ATS!
I am sure your English will be fine, and look forward to reading some
of your posts.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hello verschickter,

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

There will be definitly some detailed threads about my special knowledge if needed. Just have to find out what I can do for the community & research

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hi from Oz.
Dont worry about your english, or grammar.
Your point of view is more important, than the way its writtten down.
Have fun.
And I'll see you around.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Boards, look forward to reading your contributions.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It is best said by Dracula himself... "I bid you welcome, verschickter. Welcome to ATS. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring!"

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Herzlich Willkommen!

Nice to see some Germans around here.
Enjoy the forum!

Sincerely, Regenstorm.

new topics

top topics

join