It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets start this as a general chit chat, i waited 1 whole year for battle LA. i am not afraid but som

page: 1

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:48 PM
okie people..

i think and i assume everyone on ATS is looking forward for this movie...and so do I...and mind you, i paid 50 AED to watch this conclusion / a well produce movie ever since ID4. alright..then.what freaks me out..

1st thing 1st, Battle LA is the only movie so far that depicts the alien invasion in 98% real life situation...i.e ( the marine corp fighting scenes were depicting the same scenarios of the iraq war.. ( anyone agree?? ) while the rest were depicting how human reacts to foreign invasion.

it is truly exciting..i love this movie..and i will go and watch it again.
there is something that scares me very badly, before i go into what scares me, this is how my day went. at 7 am, i drove 1 hour to work, my operational time is 8am to 3 pm ( dont ask me why). so on the plan all the way back to the city and catch the 730pm show of battle of LA, and i did. Here you go, all excited about the movie...plan it well without any rush...bought the ticket and went into the movie.

the start of the movie was quite it builds up...what i realized is..the scenes of the invasion..was what i had in my nightmare 3 months ago...exactly the same on what i have dreamt of...the invasion is about water..i did rationalized with myself that i watched the V. but the V depicts the whole scenario as a political manipulation..whereas the entire movie of B of LA is about the true intent of the alien invasion.

in my dream. i dreamt about me seeing meteor coming down on the sky, with tsunamis happening and the same alien a/c flying around with the same lightings at the one knows about this dream except my wife..she brushed it off..4 months ago when i told her..while i vividly remember the dream 4 months after..
it freaks me out..when i realised that B of LA is showing the same image as i dreamt of.

i love this movie ever since i watched it 5 hours ago...but i asked this question to myself..why did i dreamt of this 4 months ago ???

I am excited and yet..fearful.

edit on 10-3-2011 by affeyee because: incomplete title

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:59 PM
reply to post by affeyee

Maybe you seen some snippets of a preview four months ago.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:02 PM
i am glad you liked the movie, i too have been awaiting it anxiously but from alot of people i have talked to the way it was filmed kind of ruins it, i hope they are wrong you have given me new hope that i might like it.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
reply to post by affeyee

whereas the entire movie of B of LA is about the true intent of the alien invasion.
Wait a minute, how does anyone know the Battle of LA was some sort of invasion? As far as I'm aware a UFO just hovered there for a while whilst the army opened fire on it, did the UFO open fire or attack at any point? I haven't seen the movie, but I must be missing something here.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
I saw an interview with one of the stars. He said that they trained with Marine Corps NCOs for 3 weeks to get the terminology and actions correct. As well, there was a Master Seargent on hand during the film to correct errors as they were made. So, I respect the fact that they are at least trying to portray realistic action in this film.

I am not sure when I will see it, but I do know I will not be subjecting myself to a theatre this weekend because its going to be nuts.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
It is important, when regarding extraterrestrial beings, to have as much fear as possible. Hollywood, our hub of Truth, would suggest; ghosts are demons, and angels are aliens.

I am sure this movie is one of their best, it is hugely commercialized and I have no doubt the psychology Propagandists were hand-picked for the special making of this film.

new topics

top topics