Which of the following quotes are from Charlie Sheen and which are from somebody else?
(Scroll down for answers)
1 Defeat is not an option. They picked a fight with a warlock.
2. A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
3.If I could turn you on, if I could drive you out of your wretched mind, if I could tell you I would let you know.
4. I blinked and I cured my brain. Can't is the cancer of happen.
5. I improvised, crazed by the music. . . . Even my teeth and eyes burned with fever. Each time I leaped I seemed to touch the sky and when I regained
earth it seemed to be mine alone.
6. The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them look like droopy-eyed armless children.
7. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
8. Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
9. I'm tired of pretending I'm not special. I'm tired of pretending I'm not a total bitchin' rock star from Mars.
10. I just want them to keep bringing guys on and I'm going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain.
1: Sheen, 2: Einstein , 3: R D Laing, 4: Sheen, 5: Josephine Baker , 6: Sheen , 7: Hunter Thompson , 8: Robert Anton Wilson, 9: Sheen, 10: Mike
edit on 3/10/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)