It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of dead fish appear in Glen Ellyn pond

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GullibleUnderlord

I am not aware of any mass bird deaths in our area. This weekend will be up at the Chain and if we run into DNR I will ask.

Yea I guess when you hear about these occurances they peak our interest. But when they happen in your own backyard we get really concerned.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
At least 43 dolphins have now been found dead along the Gulf Coast. looks like there is a problem on both ends of the new madrid fault

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
thanks for the info on the vitamin ,is there anyone near these deaths that can nab one and have it tested for cause of death ?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamonddave
At least 43 dolphins have now been found dead along the Gulf Coast. looks like there is a problem on both ends of the new madrid fault

is that a fresh report ? when did that happen ?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
feb 24th of this year

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Yes the report is fresh from 2 jan 2011. Here is a couple of vids in english abot dead fish/birds.
www.nyhetspressen.se...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

It´s fair to say they really dont have a clue more than the lack of vitamin, but why the vitamin is missing is the question they dont have an answer for. Still a mystery I think!

sorry for my bad english

edit on 10-3-2011 by stavis because: edit for credit

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by diamonddave

the bible says 1/3 of the sea will die , i wonder if we are getting close to that 1/3 mark yet or has that number been passed, what number is
the deaths at now, see all of these reports in the millions, thousands

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

yep and to the people that say nothing to see here fast news blah blah
it is not normal to have fish pave the water on a daily basis !! the sea
even ponds now are becoming a graveyard!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Add in Australia, I think I saw a fish kill listed for them also in the last few days.. No matter what th press says, some death occurances are natural, but to the extent we see now is not. Something is not right.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
it has been getting more frequent if the trend continues then it should
be clear in the coming days this is not normal and alarming .I think this
is going to get even more weird and more frequent , soon it will even
start freaking out the naysayers , how long until this jumps to the next level ? how long till what ever is killing these animals start to effect us?
only time will tell, it's going to get worse not better .i think all of this is
just the beginning .

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It never hits as hard as it does when it hits you in your "home town"!

I personally believed that something was wrong the moment the first bird fell and the first fish floundered!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i have to leave for a while, if any new deaths occur please list them here. i expect at least 2 new stories today.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The scary part of this is a pure fact: Animals have allways known when mother earth is going to set some brutal force in motion. Try check out some live stream from zoo or something

If the animals goes ballistic it´s time to put on the backpack and run like never before

My guess is that if something big is going down and we with it it´s nothing to do about it more than enjoy life for what it is or should be. If we are wrong so be it, life is a gift and I think we messed upp our responsibiltys to god about taking care of his creation. And now it could very vell be tha god has lost his patient and had about enough of human greed,war and so on. Gonna listnen to some good bob marley song tonight and smoke som medical marijuana. 1. Top ranking . Uprising. Io3uagu9y6r6 y2
lycky me LOL
May god bless you all.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

That list certainly grabbed my attention!!
S+F

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yes, this is very odd and I've been keeping an eye on it since it is close to home.

I just read this www.chicagobreakingnews.com...

Apparently the official story is that the pond froze and was covered in snow therefore there was not enough oxygen for the fish.

A few months ago, there was a similar fish kill in Lake Michigan (on the Chicago side) and it was a similar finding in their deaths. There were too many of one particular type of fish near the shore and they ran out of oxygen (the water was not frozen).

I may have to take a ride out there if I get a chance to see the size of the pond and such, because we've had temps going from 60 degrees one day to 30 the next but the waters have been thawed for at least two weeks. That's what strikes me as odd, this story isn't two weeks (at least) old, if the fish died at some point while the water was frozen wouldn't they have floated in when the water thawed instead of two weeks or so later?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I saw on the news last night that thousands of dead gizzard shad fish have turned up dead in Milwaukee rivers. They say it's because of the temperature change, not oxygen depletion or pollutants. I really hope it's not related to an upcoming earthquake. I saw this on Fox6now.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Even if the fish kill can not be linked directly to an impending natural disaster, it should heighten one's awareness to a large problem if it is a rare occurance for that body of water. Lack of oxygen does not suffice.
What has changed the condition of the pond/lake to that point? Pollution, illegal chemical dumping?
Hard to believe the fish can not be identified? Basic fresh water pond fish are usually sunfish,blue gills, bass, trout, catfish, carp, crappie.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I can't find an overall dead animal thread and don't want to start another one.Is there a overall thread?

news4jax

Scientists said an outbreak of golden algae is responsible for the death of thousands of fish. The algae is producing a toxic chemical. When fish come in contact with the tainted water, their blood cells literally explode.ATLANTIC BEACH, Fla. -- Dozens of dead fish have risen to the surface at a lake in Hanna Park. The floating fish have produced a foul smell and an eerie site

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I am sick if these dead fish,

birds, horses, cows, zebras,

elephants, monkey, tiger, and bears *OH MY*

stories.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join