It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCI/TECH: Mexican Government Taking Chip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
More than 160 Mexican officials have recieved a chip in order to gain access to secure areas of their headquarters. More will get 'tagged' over the next few months, including high officers of the military, police and the presidential office

abcnews.go.com

MEXICO CITY July 14, 2004 — Security has reached the subcutaneous level for Mexico's attorney general and at least 160 people in his office they have been implanted with microchips that get them access to secure areas of their headquarters.

It's a pioneering application of a technology that is widely used in animals but not in humans.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I personally believe the chip could be the mark of the beast described in the bible. If the chip were to become mandatory I would decline it whatever the cost. There was an email forward floating around about Mondex, I found it very interesting.

[edit on 20-7-2004 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You can download the mondex video, where it talks about the chip being the mark of the beast HERE

If you have a hard time getting to that site this

For those interested.site has a link to the download at the top.

[edit on 19-7-2004 by deeprivergal]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
chips in humans? Sounds like just the kind of thing our big brothers Bush and the USG would think of first. I'm kind of surprised that they're implanting chips in mexican government officials that aren't of the tortilla variety. We all know the next step don't we....??

join