It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superluminal transportation, subluminal transportation, and artifical atmosheric habitation systems?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The primary goal of FTL is the development of superluminal transportation, data commutation, subluminal transportation, and artifical atmosheric habitation systems. To this end, the commercialization of space and the development and promulgation of a vast variety of designs, concepts, processes, protocols, services, and products are necessary.
FTL maintains a mature organization of program and project managers, engineers, and subject matter experts.
FTL actively maintains a very long range goal oriented planning structure that includes:

Short term (0-1 year)
Mid-term (>1 year-5 year)
Long term (>5 years-20 years)
Extended term (>20 years-100 years)
Foundation term (>100 years-1000+ years).

www.ftl.com...

Had a weird dream last night, and FTL (faster than light) featured prominently, with another word after that, that i can't remember...so i punched in FTL.com to see if it was anything and got that. Can't get to their services or products....maybe one of our more sly members could!!

Any ideas?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Not actually sure what the point of this thread is other than helping that site get hits but...

Services is a blank page, products is a full listing of products with no page associated with them.

Seriously, this site seems like some high school student made it using a basic PHP editor. What's going on here?

www.robtex.com...

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...) Domain Name: FTL.COM Created on: 05-Aug-97 Expires on: 04-Aug-18 Last Updated on: 12-Jul-09 Administrative Contact: Lambert, Clay [email protected] FTL-Clay Lambert 2300 P-51 Court Minden, Nevada 89423 United States (408) 210.6161 Fax -- 999 999 9999 Technical Contact: Smith, Mike [email protected] FTL Services 2331 Meadows Lane Castle Rock, Colorado 80104 United States +1.7203292601 Fax --

Site has apparently been around since 97 (when it was registered with godaddy)
edit on 10-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The domain registrant appears to have 49 other registered domain names.

I expect that this is a case of "domain parking" to force legitimate companies to have to pay large sums if they wish to use the domain.

The 'contentless' nature of the website and domain registration would indicate this, too.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I agree, simply punch in FTL and you'll see there's an endless list of sites almost with exact urls, offering communications services and many other things.

I'm puzzled as to why they would through up some half assed site like this

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

thanks...yeah, seems like a lot of trouble to "place hold" just thought it was strange....the godaddy makes it much less so!!

top topics

join