It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I'd like to be converted. Can you help answer my questions?

page: 7
7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 




I think it's important to note that if Christianity was a conspiracy, the bible would contain mass amounts of contradictions.. considering that it was written by many many different people from all walks of life. Some were farmers, some were even Kings. Yet throughout, it's a singular account of a God's love for His creation. God creates man with free will, man sins, God sacrifices His Son for man so that if we accept Him as our Saviour we will be saved from the penalty of sin. You can break it down any way you want, but it's really as simple as that. It's love. You can accept it or you can pass, because you have free will.


Oh my, lol. My take on the bible, is that there are two paths there, (probably in all major religions too), reflective of the ying/yang or checkerboard floor. One is Love and Service to Others, non-reactive, non-retaliation, non-judgmental, but represents compassion for everyone, a willingness to see this is kindergarden and growing up means attempting to become one of the adults, and they don't respond with smiting, corporal punishment but guidance and love. Then theres the other path, the war, kill the conquered race down to the suckling infant, put your misbehaving teen to death.

Theres two paths there. Joachim and Boaz?

The real issue is, if we can see that, is Jesus a myth or can we see one of the Higher Ups, or a Higher Self, someone who already passed the tests come down to teach us, and demonstrate more? I believe he is real, not withstanding that there were others similar. He may even have come more than once.

But if not, the message is clear, do we feel in our hearts the way is the right one, do we seek truth and love within, and would we choose to continue to seek to be Love ourselves and grow up ourselves, even if we found out the only story was metaphor? Would we still seek Good, because its the right thing to do, no matter what else is there? The answer is in our hearts if we're able to weed out the distraction and pull the world out of our eyes.




posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Are the events unfolding in this book without a lot of help, those behind the scenes and the ones they serve, the Eye of Horus off planet group, as well as our collective consciousness? I don't envision any of them coming true as forcasted by the way, I just see Light in us, with us and also positive cosmic citizens, just things improve and we are free and everyone is equal with this world a joyful school, not a warring prison, or I see the Light showing up and the transformation. The Light does not fight at all, they are very loving. But they are of a very High frequency of Love and we need to work on becoming that frequency as much as possible ourselves, like the law of affinity. But I always have this word come, trust and faith, not just in them,in me, you, in everyone, no matter what masks we wear for we all have that light and love within no matter how many mud puddles we fell in trying to ride the bike without training wheels, and no matter how hardened some became.

I always get, trust in the plan, and see love in everyone growing and winning the day, and don't worry about how things look or turn out on the surface, its like looking through a veil or cloudy mirror, so you're only seeing distortions , not souls, not what they're learning, even if they've participated in regressive actions, trust in the Power of Love, to reach and mend hearts, and to do so with perfect respect for the freedom of everyone. I see only wins, wake ups, healing and Love, for everyone. And if anyone needs more time, that is in Their hands, I can't expect it to be done on my terms, behind the veil, time is a program, so its all temporal even if some need longer, but that is not what I see. My job is to see it all being done at once.

If things beyond their behind the scenes interference to allign with their scripts come true, then this post and thread is a good reason why its happening like this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Words can be very important. Images too. Emotions at the right moments. Its just that I think their control of our consciousness/manifesting has a lot of interference, technology and entities/being behind it. In other words, they usually have, plan A, plan B, plan C all arranged and never leave it completely up to chance.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Brianegan
 




I think it's important to note that if Christianity was a conspiracy, the bible would contain mass amounts of contradictions.. considering that it was written by many many different people from all walks of life. Some were farmers, some were even Kings. Yet throughout, it's a singular account of a God's love for His creation. God creates man with free will, man sins, God sacrifices His Son for man so that if we accept Him as our Saviour we will be saved from the penalty of sin. You can break it down any way you want, but it's really as simple as that. It's love. You can accept it or you can pass, because you have free will.


Oh my, lol. My take on the bible, is that there are two paths there, (probably in all major religions too), reflective of the ying/yang or checkerboard floor. One is Love and Service to Others, non-reactive, non-retaliation, non-judgmental, but represents compassion for everyone, a willingness to see this is kindergarden and growing up means attempting to become one of the adults, and they don't respond with smiting, corporal punishment but guidance and love. Then theres the other path, the war, kill the conquered race down to the suckling infant, put your misbehaving teen to death.

Theres two paths there. Joachim and Boaz?

The real issue is, if we can see that, is Jesus a myth or can we see one of the Higher Ups, or a Higher Self, someone who already passed the tests come down to teach us, and demonstrate more? I believe he is real, not withstanding that there were others similar. He may even have come more than once.

But if not, the message is clear, do we feel in our hearts the way is the right one, do we seek truth and love within, and would we choose to continue to seek to be Love ourselves and grow up ourselves, even if we found out the only story was metaphor? Would we still seek Good, because its the right thing to do, no matter what else is there? The answer is in our hearts if we're able to weed out the distraction and pull the world out of our eyes.


Great post unity!

I think many of people limit their learning to what they read in the bible. By doing this they miss a lot of the full story. All religious scripture is valuble knowledge, all books are sorces of learning! From the teachings of jesus, to mohamad and budda(s)... theres even anonymus writers that still bring great insight to the table. Overall no matter what you read the message is love for everyone and everything.

People get wrapped up in what is authentic, what is written by who, when in fact it doesn't matter. All through out history we've had teachers that have come from God so to speak. Ones that know the way, yet they're always percecuted or martyred... That says something very profound... either coinsidence exists, or something is keeping the ones that understand from showing the way. To this day religion seperates us as a species when in fact all the teachers from every religion preach the same message...

Love is the narrow path, the only true way....




posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 


Thanks, that is what discernment is about. Also, if one is learning to be true to the purer notes in their heart, when they take the world away from it, and everything everyone from parents, teachers, politicians, economists, to the preacher has to say, then they can pick up any book, any writing and if there is light in it, be drawn to the light filled passages, and discard the rest, except for clues, there are many clues in books even fictions, and scriptures.

The Light rejoices in all expressions of Light, of Love of Goodness. That one keeps coming often to me.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Brianegan:

In a sense the message I keep getting is to hold fast to Love, and do what we can to be responsive to try and sjolve the problems in our lives, turn them around, and yet be forgiving to yourself and others, be gentle with self and others, use humor. Be your own best friend and friend to everyone. So work on problems but use the light, loving, gentle humorous touch. Go within for connection. But I don't cling fast to outcomes or the way it should be, in other words, or credo in that way. My credo is Love and Yeshua is a wonderful role model/teacher/guide and Big Brother.

In any case, there isn't one path, though Unconditional Love is a part of all the right paths. Fear is the opposite of trust and faith and that can be found inside.

Even though I'm not worried even if something does occur and escalate, for its still temporal, and the Adults are watching over the playgorund, when you wrote the part about not knowing if Ets or God would show up or what to believe. The part that we should be knowing is the information, advancements that were humanities and should be shared equally, I don't appreciate gatekeepers at all. So hunt for the truth always.

But if you find that Love in you,and connect within to Higher Self, that worry will leave you, or feeling stuck, and answers will come. Sungazing is very good, to take our problems at dawn or sunset with no UV, and pour our hearts out to the phone line/projector/gateway. You may notice the room lights up and the sun cuts through the deepest clouds when you have an uplifting thought or clarity. Or program them at night before sleep, and ask questions. Hope you have the answers you need soon.

Much love and light.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Have you ever tried to find patience and motivation at the same time?
Have you ever put forth humility and confidence within the same words?
Have you ever found good and evil in everything and accepted that it was needed?
Have you ever been sure of everything and doubting the same amount with every breath?
Have you known the truth postively and still known that you know nothing of the sort simultaniously?

Have you ever thought that all you needed to do was one thing that was everything combined?

Have you seen the nothing in everything and then in reverse?

Have you gained the highest attained level of power/knowledge and been willing to give it away at any moment?

Have you seen your end and made it your new beginning?

Have you seen the pure good in all and its shadow of pure evil to match?

Can you feel everything I'm saying and still deny every word?

A choice is the hardest test we face. I think we all are doing our best and IMO are doing a great job in our progression.



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
Have you ever tried to find patience and motivation at the same time?
Have you ever put forth humility and confidence within the same words?
Have you ever found good and evil in everything and accepted that it was needed?
Have you ever been sure of everything and doubting the same amount with every breath?
Have you known the truth postively and still known that you know nothing of the sort simultaniously?

Have you ever thought that all you needed to do was one thing that was everything combined?

Have you seen the nothing in everything and then in reverse?

Have you gained the highest attained level of power/knowledge and been willing to give it away at any moment?

Have you seen your end and made it your new beginning?

Have you seen the pure good in all and its shadow of pure evil to match?

Can you feel everything I'm saying and still deny every word?

A choice is the hardest test we face. I think we all are doing our best and IMO are doing a great job in our progression.


What are you selling?


You copy and paste this a lot i see, why don't you make a thread on it and explain what it means to you?




posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by Brianegan
Have you ever tried to find patience and motivation at the same time?
Have you ever put forth humility and confidence within the same words?
Have you ever found good and evil in everything and accepted that it was needed?
Have you ever been sure of everything and doubting the same amount with every breath?
Have you known the truth postively and still known that you know nothing of the sort simultaniously?

Have you ever thought that all you needed to do was one thing that was everything combined?

Have you seen the nothing in everything and then in reverse?

Have you gained the highest attained level of power/knowledge and been willing to give it away at any moment?

Have you seen your end and made it your new beginning?

Have you seen the pure good in all and its shadow of pure evil to match?

Can you feel everything I'm saying and still deny every word?

A choice is the hardest test we face. I think we all are doing our best and IMO are doing a great job in our progression.


What are you selling?


You copy and paste this a lot i see, why don't you make a thread on it and explain what it means to you?



hey ....lol.......That was the first time I wrote that...i think...Ha now I need to go check to make sure.....I thought it was on the spot.....
edit on 31-3-2011 by Brianegan because: edit



posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 


I didn't say anything was wrong with what you said... i'd just like to hear what it actually means to you...




posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by Brianegan
 


I didn't say anything was wrong with what you said... i'd just like to hear what it actually means to you...



It was a higher pitch hey....like in hey you stop tickling me to your wife or husband kind of thing.....I tihnk I can feel your spirit and its pure concern and confidence....

I was trying to point out that there was never anything wrong...There could be no perfect without both sides of the coin kind of thing....That we dont need to choose side but if we do we are just playing our part in climbing the mountain to reach our other half thats climbing the other side at the same time. I was pointing out that both sides climb at the same speed and when we all reach the top it will be simultantiously and as if we are staring into a mirror. The next step would be to combine and understand that we were just growing up.



posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by Brianegan
 


I didn't say anything was wrong with what you said... i'd just like to hear what it actually means to you...



It was a higher pitch hey....like in hey you stop tickling me to your wife or husband kind of thing.....I tihnk I can feel your spirit and its pure concern and confidence....

I was trying to point out that there was never anything wrong...There could be no perfect without both sides of the coin kind of thing....That we dont need to choose side but if we do we are just playing our part in climbing the mountain to reach our other half thats climbing the other side at the same time. I was pointing out that both sides climb at the same speed and when we all reach the top it will be simultantiously and as if we are staring into a mirror. The next step would be to combine and understand that we were just growing up.


Excellent my friend thats what i was looking for... Now for my question...

You say everything has a polar opposite which you must accept and acknowledge. The polar opposite of Love is Hate... Both of which are extremes but i must ask you... while acknowledging your love...do you also acknowledge your hate?



posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by Brianegan
 


I didn't say anything was wrong with what you said... i'd just like to hear what it actually means to you...



It was a higher pitch hey....like in hey you stop tickling me to your wife or husband kind of thing.....I tihnk I can feel your spirit and its pure concern and confidence....

I was trying to point out that there was never anything wrong...There could be no perfect without both sides of the coin kind of thing....That we dont need to choose side but if we do we are just playing our part in climbing the mountain to reach our other half thats climbing the other side at the same time. I was pointing out that both sides climb at the same speed and when we all reach the top it will be simultantiously and as if we are staring into a mirror. The next step would be to combine and understand that we were just growing up.


Excellent my friend thats what i was looking for... Now for my question...

You say everything has a polar opposite which you must accept and acknowledge. The polar opposite of Love is Hate... Both of which are extremes but i must ask you... while acknowledging your love...do you also acknowledge your hate?



Of couse with pride. The emotional energy that comes from that is extermely strong just as love is. There is absolutely nothing wrong with hate especially since you are really just hating parts of yourself. Sometimes it is well deserved and is needed to make changes that will bring more love. Sometimes it s used out of context and has created the evil persona. Evil is nothing more then the darker side of the coin that faces away from the light. Dont forget it rotates and the darkness becomes the light and keeps spinning though infinity.

In my opinion hate is a map to show you beyond a shadow of a doubt what could use some work and what is doing fine. Hate even loves love and will eventually join forces with it to create an entirely new being at the top of the mountain. One with a perfect knowledge of the path.

Accepting what is in the mirror is a major step toward accepting how far your reflection travels.



posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 


Well said my friend...

i hope one day you'll be beyond your hate




posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 


Just read the OP (slow I know - but be sure I take you serious
)

Those thoughts you present to me is highly possible.
How are we to know who is the saviour and who is the antichrist - or if the concept of antichrist is just a part of a greater scheme, all thought out of those in power long ago, backed up by their intelligence, highly develpoed technology and their ability to act without any concepts of morality.
Could all be possible.

What is our way through it all then, what can we do, are we just sheeps running after the one with the best promises and the biggest smiles.
Are we to get cynichal, loosing faith, beliving no-one or nothing.
I hope not.
I feel sick and tired of all those schemes running, all this dis-honesty, all this that is not supporting our true self, all this making us running around chasing our own tales like puppies.
I wish I was more intelligent (to see it all through clearly), I wish I had more love to give (the world needs love so desperately).
Imho we all have to reach inside, listen very very carefully to that tiny little voice within, so care-full.
Reaching out from there to eachothers... Reaching out truthfully.
Don´t know why I came here, like this planet is a foreign place, where I don´t know the rules and don´t know the tune, fooling around in the darkness trying to get a grip, trying to get a hold on something true.
What I do recognize here is you, you my fellow brothers and sisters...
I truly and intense wish for us all to know us self, know and shine, brightly.

Being so tired and confused, unable to see in the dark... I reach my hand out for you...

I thankyou Brianegan, you are a voice to be heard a call beyond all those distractions.
I don´t know about schemes, Christ or Antichrist, I am but an empty cup trying to understand and grasp that cannot be said in words.
I hope we will know what to do.
Praying for us all
.
Love and respect



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
To the OP

You just can't come out and say it's this group or that group, because you must have the Epiphany yourself, it is the ultimate light bulb moment to find out the truth of reality, and even then there is usually more to learn even after you have the basics down. I know, I have learned so much visiting ATS in the way of secular details that fit into what I already knew from the spiritual side. That's why I love ATS, I keep learning and growing my knowledge base.
Yes you have to wade through some garbage here, but generally the ATS membership agrees the end of the political, religious and economic system on this earth is rapidly approaching, some just don't what comes after that.

I will give you a small hint to narrow it down, those that mimic the first century Christian congregations.

edit on 4-4-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Wow, kid, I respect your curiosity and tenacit. I think, though, that you might be examining the doctrines of man too closely. Its good to question tradition and interpretation, that helps you find the truth and form your own opinions about it. But first you have to know the basis of your belifs. Step out of the relugions yuour examiig for a moment and consider God. He is in everything we see and touch, every tear we shed and emtion we feel. Think back to a time when you thought you could feel God, go back there. Then just speak, the way you would to a close friend. Tell him your concerns, ofer him your theories. I promise you on my life that he will listen and.find a way to respind. Your religious belies should be based on your relationship with The Father, not one what abtract tells you



posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
youtu.be...


Many thanks



posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 


In my opinion,the fleshly part of a person is the most evident and wants it's own way in determining our choices, it's all about me,I, and mine
So while looking at your different options, ask yourself which one of these options makes your fleshly part cringe and screams "no way,I want it my own way" and which one gives you the feel good feelings, of oh that souds nice and easy,and appeals to your human nature:me,I,mine.

You see, the fleshly part of man dies, but while it is alive it wants to be fed with all that it desires,and it also wars against what the spiritual man wants, and what the spiritual man wants is the opposite of what your human nature wants.But remember when making your decision,your spirtual man is eternal,as well as the consequences of your choice.

So I guess it depends on wheither you want your human nature to feel good and be comfortable with your short time on earth.

Or if the eternal part of you is more important.



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2
reply to post by Brianegan
 


In my opinion,the fleshly part of a person is the most evident and wants it's own way in determining our choices, it's all about me,I, and mine
So while looking at your different options, ask yourself which one of these options makes your fleshly part cringe and screams "no way,I want it my own way" and which one gives you the feel good feelings, of oh that souds nice and easy,and appeals to your human nature:me,I,mine.

You see, the fleshly part of man dies, but while it is alive it wants to be fed with all that it desires,and it also wars against what the spiritual man wants, and what the spiritual man wants is the opposite of what your human nature wants.But remember when making your decision,your spirtual man is eternal,as well as the consequences of your choice.

So I guess it depends on wheither you want your human nature to feel good and be comfortable with your short time on earth.

Or if the eternal part of you is more important.


That makes a lot of sense and I plan to think a lot on this. Thank you......



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 

If I could give one piece of advice, don't get converted. Build on your own internal beliefs. We all have the spririt of God within us and if we let this divine guide lead the way he will lead us to God. There is no right and wrong way to worship God. God is all things that are good. So as long as your belief system isn't going against God you are on the right track.

So people crave authority and wish to have their religious studies fed to them. If that is what you seek then make sure you find a place you feel comfortable at. Don't ever feel like you are going against your own morals.

Personally, I read The Urantia Book. Christianity that I was exposed to was too narrow minded for me. The Urantia Book describes a universe teeming with life. Mortals are just one part of God's vast creation. Check out the book, you may like it.



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join